Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree369Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 04-11-2011, 11:14 PM
  #6841  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Everett
Posts: 1,428
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by PutAwayWet
For World GT racers who might enjoy the opportunity, the class will be opened up for the remainder of the season to include 13.5/Open ESC. The spec will otherwise remain the same, ie. 1s, Lilac tires, 930g. And, of course, the 10.5/Sportsman ESC spec is still kosher. All World GT cars will run together as one class.

Between Nationals and our own Emerald City Classic, many of our World GT drivers have been on the 13.5/Open ESC spec for over a month. The Comp Committee has elected to give those drivers a break and let them finish out the season as they are.

Does that mean I can run a 6.5 with no boost?
Wes Briscoe is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 08:24 AM
  #6842  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
PutAwayWet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,731
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

No. But .049 gas will be allowed
PutAwayWet is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:41 AM
  #6843  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
gwhiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 961
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Off Topic. Don't Care.

Morange.

http://www.redrc.net/2011/04/xray-t3...vo-saver-arms/

gwhiz is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 10:17 AM
  #6844  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
Slapmaster6000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Edmonds, Wash.
Posts: 3,189
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by PutAwayWet
For World GT racers who might enjoy the opportunity, the class will be opened up for the remainder of the season to include 13.5/Open ESC. The spec will otherwise remain the same, ie. 1s, Lilac tires, 930g. And, of course, the 10.5/Sportsman ESC spec is still kosher. All World GT cars will run together as one class.

Between Nationals and our own Emerald City Classic, many of our World GT drivers have been on the 13.5/Open ESC spec for over a month. The Comp Committee has elected to give those drivers a break and let them finish out the season as they are.

LYNN! Grab your car!!!


I PM Joey, he might in on this too!
Slapmaster6000 is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 04:29 PM
  #6845  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (46)
 
oldrcr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 818
Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default

since its been a while, what rollout and setting should I put in WGT 13.5 boosted? or I could run 10.5 non, as a test to see the difference on the track. All in the name of science.

-Alex

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
LYNN! Grab your car!!!


I PM Joey, he might in on this too!
oldrcr is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:32 PM
  #6846  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (14)
 
skypilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,681
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

I believe lynn offered to do some "testing" and was told something about "integrity".
skypilot is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:35 PM
  #6847  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,634
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Here we go again...
Kody is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:36 PM
  #6848  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (14)
 
skypilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,681
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

signs, signs, everywhere signs, so I tucked my hair up under my hat....
skypilot is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:37 PM
  #6849  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,634
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Its more like nobody has been running it so lets just open it up and see what people can do with different power systems. I guess Mark Brown was right... We need to explain in great detail every thing we do.
Kody is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 08:56 PM
  #6850  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Everett
Posts: 1,428
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by skypilot
I believe lynn offered to do some "testing" and was told something about "integrity".
It's the resentment to the club like this that make it hard for me to want to volunteer my time to help the club. Why should I volunteer to become a target to your bullshit, Ritchie?
Wes Briscoe is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:10 PM
  #6851  
Tech Master
iTrader: (83)
 
Rdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Posts: 1,622
Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by skypilot
I believe lynn offered to do some "testing" and was told something about "integrity".
Really Richie? Come on man Todd just posted that they were going to open it up?!
Rdog is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:16 PM
  #6852  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
gwhiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 961
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Like I said before...

I happen to think this is ultra cool (And is that a one-way? Rebel!):

gwhiz is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:36 PM
  #6853  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,634
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Tamiya already comes with an aluminum one but yeah thats cool!
Kody is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:49 PM
  #6854  
OVA
Tech Lord
iTrader: (86)
 
OVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: WASHINGTON
Posts: 10,319
Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kody
Its more like nobody has been running it so lets just open it up and see what people can do with different power systems. I guess Mark Brown was right... We need to explain in great detail every thing we do.
.
OVA is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 10:46 PM
  #6855  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
Slapmaster6000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Edmonds, Wash.
Posts: 3,189
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oldrcr
since its been a while, what rollout and setting should I put in WGT 13.5 boosted? or I could run 10.5 non, as a test to see the difference on the track. All in the name of science.

-Alex
Should be mid to low 60's for 13.5 boost if my memory hasn't drifted too far.
Slapmaster6000 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.