Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree369Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 03-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Ritchie,

There is also different levels of friends, and friendship. My best friend in Utah, can tell me anything he wants too, some of my other friends in Nevada that I grew up with, not so much. You and I have always got along well, and I hope we always do. There has just been too much drama in the NW, especially when it comes to internet catfighting. What's funny is that whenever the NW has one of our famous RCTECH blowups, is that two days later in person, everyone gets along great at the track. This bickering on here should really stop, we look stupid in so many ways.

In the end we are just a bunch of (mostly) dudes who race small cars in a big cold, semi dark building. Lets have fun, and go racing Boys. (Think Darrell Waltrip on that). Oh by the way, STFU
(That was a joke)

Steve

Originally Posted by skypilot
Twice you brought up the friends theme. I disagree with your statements. friends tell friends when their drunk and about to leave the bar with the ugly girl. friends tell friends when they about to make a mistake or have made one. friends don't bury the heads in the sand. Expressing an opinion or making a statement does not exclude you from being a friend. friends don't have to give each other internet hand jobs to be friends. friends don't have to get along all the time. hell when I was younger I had friends sleep with my girlfriends and I thanked them for showing me what a slut she was. Friends don't even have to get along all the time. but when one see the other in trouble he helps out. a friend is someone you turn to for advice or to get a different point of view on something even though you know it may differ from yours. Croiser has no issue whaT so ever telling me your wrong stfu. Jb doesn't either. That's cause were friends and that's their job as my friend.( Yea ha ha full time job. I saw the joke too)

And you see I can tell you I disagree with you cause were friends. And no, you don't get a vote on that.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Dear Steven,

I would like to see you race this season.

Love,
Everyone

Old 03-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

true story!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Logi Maker
So he can't ride up there with you but can sleep with you? Man , you guys take practicing for Nats to a whole new level!!

Kody, Randy let me check with the wife and see if she'll take a night on the couch, we need some practice...

I probably should have included I will be there with the GF for my BD. but you go ahead with your plan anyway.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
Dear Steven,

Love,
Everyone

I actually saw Steve Curry race at Nationals this last season. I hope I didn't just blow your mind just then.

I almost had him convinced to just settle down with a nice normal car and have fun club racing...then he went off on his own again and here I am back at square one with my intervention.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by corallyman
Ritchie,

There is also different levels of friends, and friendship. My best friend in Utah, can tell me anything he wants too, some of my other friends in Nevada that I grew up with, not so much.

Steve
pretty much agree with that. from now on If i have any questions or statements I'll have you make them for me.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Twice you brought up the friends theme. I disagree with your statements. friends tell friends when their drunk and about to leave the bar with the ugly girl. friends tell friends when they about to make a mistake or have made one. friends don't bury the heads in the sand. Expressing an opinion or making a statement does not exclude you from being a friend. friends don't have to give each other internet hand jobs to be friends. friends don't have to get along all the time. hell when I was younger I had friends sleep with my girlfriends and I thanked them for showing me what a slut she was. Friends don't even have to get along all the time. but when one see the other in trouble he helps out. a friend is someone you turn to for advice or to get a different point of view on something even though you know it may differ from yours. Croiser has no issue whaT so ever telling me your wrong stfu. Jb doesn't either. That's cause were friends and that's their job as my friend.( Yea ha ha full time job. I saw the joke too)

And you see I can tell you I disagree with you cause were friends. And no, you don't get a vote on that.
Friends also respect each other's opinions and know when to stop beating a dead horse. This is coming from me, the guy who usually talks shit to the point of being annoying...you need to stop. I have been pretty 'hard' on Curry for his inability to just come run, but I know when I've gotten to the point where its no longer friendly banter and turning into hostility. I don't ride him about it anymore, much.

So Ritchie, I guess as your friend, shut the f**k up!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

See, this is why I think hanging out racing is fun, good times.

Wes, I will work on that for you

Pete, maybe some day I will finish sealing the edges of my 1/12th car and get it running, I think my speedo died though. I guess the 6 slow laps I did at the TZ GP was too much for it.

Ritchie, Fair enough, my PM box always has room for a message or two.
Steve

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
Dear Steven,

Love,
Everyone

Originally Posted by jeff jenkins
true story!
Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
I actually saw Steve Curry race at Nationals this last season. I hope I didn't just blow your mind just then.

I almost had him convinced to just settle down with a nice normal car and have fun club racing...then he went off on his own again and here I am back at square one with my intervention.
pretty much agree with that. from now on If i have any questions or statements I'll have you make them for me.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
Friends also respect each other's opinions and know when to stop beating a dead horse. This is coming from me, the guy who usually talks shit to the point of being annoying...you need to stop. I have been pretty 'hard' on Curry for his inability to just come run, but I know when I've gotten to the point where its no longer friendly banter and turning into hostility. I don't ride him about it anymore, much.

So Ritchie, I guess as your friend, shut the f**k up!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
you had me at "friends also respect each other's opinions".
Old 03-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman

Pete, maybe some day I will finish sealing the edges of my 1/12th car
Don't bother, it's not worth the effort and the carbon these days doesn't explode like they used to. Just get a little foam bumper for the front and you'll be fine.

I have two Rev6 cars now curry, both up and running... Bind and Drive if you want on the 9th.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Parts still available

Still have parts to sale will part out
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
RC Inventory.pdf (18.1 KB, 113 views)
Old 03-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Tech Champion

hole crap,,, this new car complete with body and clips comes in at 45.7 oz or 1295 grams. thats 155 grams UNDER weight.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

what car is this?
Old 03-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Tech Champion

Mi4CX,

btw, just saw the coolest commerical ever for the new helmet camera, (yea I was so busy enjoying the commerical I didn't pay attention to the name)
Old 03-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Tech Elite

the mi4cx is a cool car for sure! you going to nora tomorrow? will you have it with you?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.