Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree369Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 03-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default mafia

Okay, just remember that even though the bro runs the Italian colors, we are talking the Russian mafia, if any body is wondering. Anyway, its okay, I'm not bothered yet... you will know when I am.

I will tell you what bothers me, anything that feels like it is taking down what we have all worked to have, and that is Seattle RC Racers at Hanger30. Please realize that negative only works towards the demise of this, positive will keep us going in the direction we are heading, which will continue to be good, if we all stay that course.

I guess my dad was right when he said "if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything." When I look back at all the different things he was involved with, the ones that used that philosophy, are still around.

Enough, lets get back to racing. Will see you all next Wednesday, and on to Friday/Saturday as well.

-Alex

Last edited by oldrcr; 03-02-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Bill, I took blame and got "a ear full" for your decision.

Greg. Funniest stuff ever.

Everyone.
You know what would have made an Awesome discussion and decision.....

For the hanger and tz to swap nwic races. The the hanger could have held its two day using its standard schedule of classes. And next weekend we could all be at tz running nats classes at the nwic race. Super shit hot Dailed indeed.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You can change the rules on me 100 times and I'll still be happy. I'm just glad to have a track to race on.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Originally Posted by malkiy
You can change the rules on me 100 times and I'll still be happy. I'm just glad to have a track to race on.
Well said Mike!!!

P.S. 417 is built and ready to go out on the track!

It will be for sale in about a week if you guys are interested
Old 03-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by malkiy
Agreed. I just want a carpet track to race at.

I'm just happy someone is willing to put forth the time and effort to put this together for us. To bitch, moan, or otherwise is insulting and rude. What you're telling all of us by doing so is you're not a friend of this club.

Kody and I do not share the same opinion on a lot of things in racing, but I abide by the H30 rules and the competition committee and I fully support the work he and the committee have done and THANK THEM for it.

I keep my hate in check and off the forums.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gwhiz
hey - what has two legs and bleeds a lot?

half a cat!
Dude not cool. Or so my cat is telling me.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Suspended

Not taking sides I repeat not taking sides

I do ; however ; offer a suggestion. Stop calling it a club. Wow, how hard was that. Listen to how quiet that is. I don't care if you agree or disagree. I don't care what your past experiences are or who your family is.

Shut the F@%K up and take "club" out of the discussion. Easy as pie.

Let me start it for you. I make a motion to eliminate the word "club" in all Hanger 30 dealings.

Done.

Wow who would of thought that I would actually get tired of the bitching. And that goes for everyone that has posted on this issue on all sides, myself included. It's time the panties came out of the crevice.

P.S. again i must say I love the organization and enjoy helping with it.

P.S.S. Is there a carpool to that free breakfast Ritchie? . Honkey could use some pancakes.

Last edited by tutankhamen; 03-02-2011 at 08:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Suspended

Except by definition the non profit organization of the Seattle RC Racers is a club. A club is defined as "an organized group."

We are a finely organized group of mostly civilized racers and (mostly) friends.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
Except by definition the non profit organization of the Seattle RC Racers is a club. A club is defined as "an organized group."

We are a finely organized group of mostly civilized racers and (mostly) friends.
Again not taking sides just giving a solution. Yes you are a friend Wes and will not argue on the point you just made. I do rebut with the fact that most people don't view a club in that definition. Most see it has partnership ship with the members sharing the decision making. Hanger 30 has always been touted as our "club" with the emphasis on "we make it what it is" yet have never had a say. Some people feel mislead. ( again i am not giving my opinion on either side and will not). If this one little issue is eleminated, issue resolved. Thats all I am saying.

Grant
Old 03-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe

And delightfully clubbie !!

Jacko
Old 03-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Wanted: Xray Xpert

I know we have plenty of guys running some kind of T2 or newer Xray chassis.

Here is what I have wondered for, like, ever:

2 degree caster c-hubs

Why (not)?

If I dont hear anything I just might put some on and try it myself. Maybe just one side. Kinda ease into 'er.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Suspended

Whenever you post you should ask...

WWJD.

"what would Jacko do"
Old 03-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Suspended

2 degree caster c-hubs

Why (not)?

If I dont hear anything I just might put some on and try it myself. Maybe just one side. Kinda ease into 'er.
Less steering and stability? That's a big reason why not.... but I'm always interested to hear results, it's easier than trying it out myself
Old 03-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JayBee
Brian, what about endbell timing?
Let me wring out the hankies and put the shovel away....

I admit that I am rusty when it comes to timing races. I just had a 4 day refresher crash course. I think that 90% of the time you will be at the 0* hash mark on the can. You can try going up 2.5* at a time while keeping an eye on temps and lap fade. I don't think that you will exceed +5* over the neutral or 0 hash mark, your laps will fade too much at the end of the run. I tell ya, I revisited the BD this weekend. It went equally fast as Tekin over the course of 8 minutes. The BD didn't lay down the the fast lap, but I am starting to think it's faster in the end. I am just not sure that's going to be the right game to play come Nat's time. Otherwise, I think I would rather get out front and then run defensive than drop back and come on strong late.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

2 degree caster c-hubs

Why (not)?

Ok, but which side? Cause I'm thinking of trying the other side.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.