Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 01-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

fun...fun...fun
Old 01-22-2011, 10:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

I was able to find 48P 52T () and can get all the way down to a 2.87 but will start at 3.06, holy crap that's low..

I may just have to brighten everyone's day and show up on the 12th to run a TC on carpet for the first time, in 21.5, was going to do it at Nats but Ritchie yelled at me and didn't want me to hack him.. and that probably won't happen due to $$ anyways....

Besides, I want to be there when Lynn finally gets to run a legit car at the hangar!!
Old 01-23-2011, 12:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Oh Kyle, Kyle, Kyle.....you Humble me, you "Tighten my Strike Zone", you,you,............Oh, never Mind!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Whoa, check this recommended gearing out..
http://www.teamnovak.com/tech_info/b...r_gearing.html

17.5 and 25.5 the same and 21.5, .25 higher..
Old 01-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Todd, you have pm
Old 01-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Hangar Race Jan. 26th

Jan 25th and 26th RC Hobbies in Woodinville is moving to a new location in the same shopping center.

Because of the move Canyon or myself will not be at the race Wednedsay night. That means NO TUB for the race. Sorry guys! This also means if you need anything from our shop, come and see us on Monday before 7:30pm.

See everyone at the next one!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

In anticipation of new carpet, I pitched my pookie already. I have my Jack, and don't feel compelled to go buy a fresh can of Paragon for one race night. So, can I...

...bum some Paragon for one evening of racing? I have a Sweep bottle I could put some in.

...or, can I just run Jack for the evening and suffer whatever repercussions?

Thanks

Jason
Old 01-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Jason,

What time do you think you'll get there? I still have my Paragon if you need some. Not sure that I can race, but I am planning on being there for awhile, obviously with the car we have been discussing. Let me know.

Steve

Originally Posted by UberFalcon
In anticipation of new carpet, I pitched my pookie already. I have my Jack, and don't feel compelled to go buy a fresh can of Paragon for one race night. So, can I...

...bum some Paragon for one evening of racing? I have a Sweep bottle I could put some in.

...or, can I just run Jack for the evening and suffer whatever repercussions?

Thanks

Jason
Old 01-25-2011, 04:17 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Steve! I've been spamming the hell outta your message box. I just found out about the ROAR race, and got a little excited about getting the 10R5. If you don't think you're going to race Wed., I could make a quick trip to the Edmonds area this evening, with a wheelbarrow of cash! Just gimme a call.

As for racing, barring a jury duty fiasco, I usually show up around 5pm.

Thx for the offer on the Para-gone. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by corallyman
Jason,

What time do you think you'll get there? I still have my Paragon....
Old 01-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey Steve! I've been spamming the hell outta your message box. I just found out about the ROAR race, and got a little excited about getting the 10R5. If you don't think you're going to race Wed., I could make a quick trip to the Edmonds area this evening, with a wheelbarrow of cash! Just gimme a call.

As for racing, barring a jury duty fiasco, I usually show up around 5pm.

Thx for the offer on the Para-gone. Much appreciated.
I have some as well and if anyone wants to use it that would be just fine. Ill be sitting by the doors usually where the tub is.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

This Wed night.... who wants to bring their wgt? Wed nights have been just sputtering along with attendance. I thought I would pull up the skirt and toss the pompoms around and drum up some interest.

I got to remember to go back to blinky mode after this weekends tear maker in Tri-Cities. Man those things are fast if you set them free.

Jason, I am sure that I could spill some Paragon on your table. You could just slather the car around in it. That's what all the fast guys do.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Tech Adept

Hah! Thanks Brian. BTW, do you have any of those 1s batteries you were selling a couple of weeks ago?

I was gonna spare you the skirt/pom pom action and buy Steve's 10R5 for some WGT racing, but now I'm starting to think that he's afraid to sell it. I've got a new set of Lilacs here, some electronics, and the will to drive....but I got no car.

Spilling paragon on the table is ok. Try not getting any on my chair...I've heard the stuff burns when applied to those 'sensitive areas'.

Jason

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
This Wed night.... who wants to bring their wgt? Wed nights have been just sputtering along with attendance. I thought I would pull up the skirt and toss the pompoms around and drum up some interest.

Jason, I am sure that I could spill some Paragon on your table. You could just slather the car around in it. That's what all the fast guys do.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Jason,

I am so willing to sell it to you, in fact I consider it sold already.

I just have to collect all the items for it to get to you tomorrow, plus I wanted to clean it up some and make it look as purty as I can make it. I will have everything tomorrow with me. I will get there before 5:00 I think too. I have a super crappy body which you can toss in the dumster if you want. This is a freebie and we will probably need to make new holes as it used to be on a different WGT car.

Steve

Hah! Thanks Brian. BTW, do you have any of those 1s batteries you were selling a couple of weeks ago?

I was gonna spare you the skirt/pom pom action and buy Steve's 10R5 for some WGT racing, but now I'm starting to think that he's afraid to sell it. I've got a new set of Lilacs here, some electronics, and the will to drive....but I got no car.

Spilling paragon on the table is ok. Try not getting any on my chair...I've heard the stuff burns when applied to those 'sensitive areas'.

Jason
Old 01-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I have a Parma DB9 crystal clear that can go with that Curry Car for free. I am not going to use it, but if it gets another car on the track, it's yours Jason.

Oh, but the bats are gone, gone, and gone.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:54 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Depends, how was the carpet on Saturday? I'm unsure if I want to go through the effort to get it going if its going to be like it was the last time I ran.. Pan car was less than fun, but I wouldn't mind getting the ol' WGT out again.

We'll see...its feeling like a sedan night for me. As much as I want to run my 1/12 again, two classes is too much.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.