Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree367Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 08-21-2010, 08:34 PM
  #3526  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
oXYnary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,301
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

delete
oXYnary is offline  
Old 08-21-2010, 08:41 PM
  #3527  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
oXYnary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,301
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Might as well give one last ask. The response was less than stellar. Would anyone want to run a off-road 1/18th program on a little track to the side of the big track at the same time.

Other than that. When is the first pre-meeting? Charles has a baby. Phil cant go late anymore. Which just leaves Seth? and me afaik for 1/18th sedan. Which is totally unfair to run especially busy nights.

All else fails guess I will practice with my game and wait for spring to start trying to pimp for a 1/8th motorcycle class for the Sea-Tac Park.

Seriously. Give it a shot. The Venoms aren't that expensive and once you get the hang of them, fun as hell.
oXYnary is offline  
Old 08-21-2010, 09:32 PM
  #3528  
Tech Master
iTrader: (83)
 
Rdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Posts: 1,622
Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oXYnary
Might as well give one last ask. The response was less than stellar. Would anyone want to run a off-road 1/18th program on a little track to the side of the big track at the same time.

Other than that. When is the first pre-meeting? Charles has a baby. Phil cant go late anymore. Which just leaves Seth? and me afaik for 1/18th sedan. Which is totally unfair to run especially busy nights.

All else fails guess I will practice with my game and wait for spring to start trying to pimp for a 1/8th motorcycle class for the Sea-Tac Park.

Seriously. Give it a shot. The Venoms aren't that expensive and once you get the hang of them, fun as hell.
We already Had out meeting last wed.
Rdog is offline  
Old 08-21-2010, 11:56 PM
  #3529  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,634
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by D-Bizzle
is there any way we can get 2 saturdays a month i wanna come but i can only make saturdays
Would be nice. Jeff and his Dad would make it out for both days as well. The guys from Canada would come down as well. In fact one Canadian was asking about Saturdays today at Fasttrax...
Kody is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 10:50 AM
  #3530  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (84)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Snohomish, WA
Posts: 4,104
Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kody
Would be nice. Jeff and his Dad would make it out for both days as well. The guys from Canada would come down as well. In fact one Canadian was asking about Saturdays today at Fasttrax...

+ 1 would love to have more saturdays and even some practice days for testing.
jeff jenkins is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 04:22 PM
  #3531  
57
Tech Addict
iTrader: (6)
 
57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 541
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Team Associated 12R5 set-up

Wondering if someone has a recommended set-up sheet for a Team Associated 12R5 car that would put me in the ballpark for H30? Much appreciated. Post, PM or email.

Getting psyched for this season. Spent the spring/summer running offroad at TRCR and A52. But I'm planning to run the season with you guys at H30 this fall/winter: scale spec and 1/12 pan car.

See you guys soon....

57 is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 05:02 PM
  #3532  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (13)
 
Korey Harbke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 6,176
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Todd actually had his setup to be real easy to drive. I would ask him! He should pop on sometime soon with a response

-Korey
Korey Harbke is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 05:58 PM
  #3533  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (30)
 
JPKinsella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 544
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

+++1 more Saturdays
JPKinsella is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 08:27 PM
  #3534  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (56)
 
Logi Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 6,059
Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default

Anybody got a starting setup for a 10R5?
Logi Maker is offline  
Old 08-23-2010, 12:17 AM
  #3535  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,634
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Logi Maker
Anybody got a starting setup for a 10R5?


When I find it I will shoot it to you...
Kody is offline  
Old 08-23-2010, 07:56 AM
  #3536  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (56)
 
Logi Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 6,059
Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kody


When I find it I will shoot it to you...
NICE! I am assuming Jose's car was setup for FW and doesn't have any parts with it so I want to get the right springs and what not ordered up. It also has a 90 spur and I am wondering what pinion range I should pick up, since it is 64p I haves none...

Kyle...
Logi Maker is offline  
Old 08-23-2010, 11:08 AM
  #3537  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
PutAwayWet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,723
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default H30 Classes and Rules

The classes for this season are up on the club's website:

http://seattlercracers.com/specsrules/
PutAwayWet is offline  
Old 08-23-2010, 11:13 AM
  #3538  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: PacNW
Posts: 3,010
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

I will regrettably be missing the first 2 races.

Going salmon fishing on the 8th, and will be in Minneapolis for the Saturday race.

If we limit early on the 8th I'll try to make it.
jubilee is offline  
Old 08-23-2010, 11:42 AM
  #3539  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
mkdut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: RC Retired
Posts: 1,961
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Logi Maker
NICE! I am assuming Jose's car was setup for FW and doesn't have any parts with it so I want to get the right springs and what not ordered up. It also has a 90 spur and I am wondering what pinion range I should pick up, since it is 64p I haves none...

Kyle...
Jose's car had a decent setup on it already. Depending on what traction does at the Hanger it should be fine. If the traction really comes up you will need to change it. There are a lot of good setups out there for the car depending on what you like. Kody's is good. Blackstocks from Cleveland last year is a good base setup. I don't remember what mine is but I'll have it figured out by the first race. I seem to recall it involves setting the car up long and wide and then running stiff springs and oil in the rear to get it to rotate.

I currently have no clue to what the rollout for the car will be with a 10.5 and no dynamic timing. I'll have to dig out the old notes.
mkdut is offline  
Old 08-23-2010, 11:45 AM
  #3540  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Magnet Top's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,075
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Well that sucks.. So long, and thanks for the fish.
Hope you can make it after a good catch.



Originally Posted by jubilee
I will regrettably be missing the first 2 races.

Going salmon fishing on the 8th, and will be in Minneapolis for the Saturday race.

If we limit early on the 8th I'll try to make it.

Last edited by Magnet Top; 08-23-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Magnet Top is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.