OVA
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Hey Magnet Top and Oldrcr
ygpm
Old 09-28-2021, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I for the first time am going to be able to make some regular Wednesday night appearances. Getting things buttoned up on the new car and should see you tomorrow.

OVA, oldrcr, gwhiz and 3 others like this.
Old 09-29-2021, 10:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

And Shook comes through with the Schuie!

Can't wait to see it on track tonight, Brian!
bshookup likes this.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:51 PM
Tech Master

Default 9/29 Recap and Points!

It took a year and half, and an all-conquering infectious disease, but we're back! It was truly awesome to see familiar faces again, along with some new ones.

USGT was a fun one with Franko taking TQ honors, and myself taking the win. Tub chassis cars can still get it done!

The true treat of the night was Stock 12th. I can honestly say that I've never seen as strong of a grid for a club race. Trying to crack the A-Main is an accomplishment in of itself. Stuart would take TQ and the victory, with Mike Hanulec in 2nd and Brian Bodine in 3rd.

As for the points, we have the standard affair, with points being awarded through 5th place (5 points for 1st, 4 for 2nd, so on...), with a bonus point for TQ. However, since I'm one to stir it up a bit, we are adding a little twist to the Stock 12th points. With no less than 5 drivers with the ability to throw down a heater lap at any time this season, we are also giving away a bonus point for "fastest lap" of the main, ala Formula One. This will shake up the points a bit going forward and hopefully tighten things up in what is sure to be our deepest Stock 12th field in recent memory. The season-opener's 'fastest lap' goes to Brian Bodine with a 8.77 second rip of a lap. That puts him tied for 2nd in points with Mike. Well done!

bshookup and Magnet Top like this.
Old 10-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I like this Hot Lap thing!

There is a ton of new Amtx A12's coming online. If you have questions, I may not have the answer, but I can help or point you in the right direction. It's a new car to me too. But as Jesse pointed out, its getting thick at the front. Making the show will be a goal. See ya'll Wed the 13th!

bb
Magnet Top likes this.
Old 10-11-2021, 07:46 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

looking forward to seeing everyone wednesday night. i cannot wait to try some of the tricks i learned this past weekend on you all
Magnet Top and cementsurfer86 like this.
Old 10-11-2021, 12:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Uhhhm, tricks are performed by our resident SSI expert Timmy. Sometimes Jesse will take over if Timmy is not there. I would strongly urge you to check with them before performing any tricks that might upstage them in any way.....
Magnet Top likes this.
Old 10-13-2021, 04:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Carnage9270 View Post
Uhhhm, tricks are performed by our resident SSI expert Timmy. Sometimes Jesse will take over if Timmy is not there. I would strongly urge you to check with them before performing any tricks that might upstage them in any way.....
Hurry, Timmy fell down the well!
Old 10-13-2021, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Carnage9270 View Post
Tricks are always performed if compensated accordingly.