Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree369Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 10-08-2019, 04:02 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tiny.24

Great weekend in Vegas. Was fun being a "Northern Islander" but Jeff did a good job Reppin the Island life.
they both are wearing grey sock weird did she dressed you the morning lol
good job Jeff
Old 10-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OVA
they both are wearing grey sock weird did she dressed you the morning lol
good job Jeff
Franko, you're the only one looking at their socks! What's wrong with you man?😀
cementsurfer86 and purplerain like this.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:23 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman
Franko, you're the only one looking at their socks! What's wrong with you man?��
It just caught my eye

Last edited by OVA; 10-08-2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Racing Canceled Tonight

ATTENTION RACERS! There has been a schedule screw up at the park, so we are canceled for tonight.

A large event, the King Co. Construction Career Day is tomorrow. They are loading in today. The scheduling office did not catch the conflict. We were paid and our permit was issued. I just called a few minutes ago to double check our staff person and make sure all is good to go. And, it is not.

I will be talking to the park management this week to figure out what happened and how to avoid it going forward.

We are good to go for October 30.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Tech Master

Default POINTS!

Apologies for the extreme delay in posting these, but here's the updated points through 10/30!
I'll also be finishing up the race report, fashionably late, per usual.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Those Mini points look suspicious...

#Collusion
Old 01-12-2020, 12:05 AM
Tech Adept

Hey guys, can we get time sheets for the Jan 8 race? RC Scoring Pro cut out after the second round and doesn't show any of the Mains.

Thanks
Old 01-23-2020, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

Default UPDATED POINTS!

Points are updated through last night's tomfoolery. Great racing by everyone!
We have a couple nice battles shaping up as we head into the home stretch of the H30 indoor season. Hammer Down!!

Old 02-13-2020, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Default 2/12 Recap & Points!

Ok.... So it only took until February to write an actual recap of racing... apologies for that!
Overall this season, While light at times, we've had no shortage of fun times and solid racing at each round so far. Our core group of Wednesday racers have produced some great battles, and the pizza provided by the club has lessened the "hangry" in all of us... thank goodness for that!

Last night was more of the same, with Brian taking Stock 12th, Punky Mason taking USGT, Lyle taking Mini, and myself taking Stock TC honors.

A few things to note:
*We may have a third "dark horse" joining the usual two-horse race in Stock 12th, as George kept Brian honest for nearly the entire race, and even leading a few laps in the process.
*Mini yet again produced some of the most entertaining racing of the night, with Jeff Johnson puling off the most epic pit maneuver of Stuart I've ever seen. laughter and fun was had by all, including those watching!
*Stock TC had another solid night and was our largest class of the night, to boot. I'd like to personally thank those that continue to come out and support the class! It's been rad to see!
*USGT has seen nearly a full transition to FWD cars, and coupled with the talent that lays within the class locally, it's safe to say that our stalwart scale offering hasn't been this strong in years!
Thanks again to everyone for coming out and having a kickass time with us on the rug, mid-week racing is alive and well in the PNW!

Up-to-date points are posted below. Three races left, kids! Let's finish strong!

purplerain likes this.
Old 02-20-2020, 06:01 PM
Tech Adept

8th in Stock TC? So you're saying there's a chance.........coming for you Jesse
Old 02-27-2020, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Default 2/26 RECAP & POINTS!

It's hard to believe that we're already nearing the end of our 2019/2020 indoor season, but here we are, preparing our goodbyes to our venerable carpet oasis and begin dreaming of warm spring and summer days at SeaTac. With two rounds left on the schedule, we've started wrapping up our points races in some classes, while other rage on. In USGT and Stock TC, season titles have been wrapped up, while the final podium spots are open and up for grabs, as are the rest of our classes!

We had another fun rumble on the rug last night, took care of some housekeeping, had some time for practice in between rounds, saw some solid racing, and nearly re-set our club record for teardown. All in all, another signature night of midweek clubbing. Thanks to those that volunteered to marshal, and to everyone who stayed to help tear down. We all appreciate it!!

As for the races, we had some good battles, but some familiar faces would take class wins. Stuart would handily take USGT, Donny would handle F1 honors, Lyle would take Mini (with some crafty defensive driving...lol), I would take Stock TC, and Brian would be victorious in 12th Scale. Points are tallied, and we break for a couple weeks for the home stretch in this carpet season. In the meantime, NORA is having their season finale this Saturday, and Overgeared is hosting clubbing north of the border this weekend as well. Keep it sharp fellas and enjoy the area's other offerings!

-Jesse

Old 09-11-2020, 11:14 AM
Tech Elite

Default 2020/2021 Hangar 30 Racing Season

Hello Seattle RC Racers!

Well, the COVID-19 lockdown continues. As most know, we lost our Seatac outdoor season. Bummer.

As of now, I am receiving rolling cancellations for our Hangar 30 dates. September is cancelled. I have not received notice about October. The parks department is tracking Safe Start guidelines. So long as King County is in Phase 2, I do not expect to race. We can all throw the bones and read the tea leaves to determine when that might change.

The upside is that we are not bleeding off funds paying rent or maintaining facilities. We are stored safely and ready at a moment's notice to deploy. Both Kyle and myself are willing to soak up the uncertainty in our personal schedules to accommodate a return to race directing on short notice. Between us, if we get word that we are good to go, Hangar 30 races will fire up.

Do your best guessing for October; we can see the drift of things and how it is likely to go.

But! I am committed to optimism, even at the expense of seeming a tad irrational. "So, you're saying there's chance!" will be the guiding spirit in this otherwise discouraging historical moment.

I will post here, on the Bookface, and I will keep the dates current on the website. Don't hesitate to post up if you have questions or if it seems I am tardy on the updates.

Stay safe, keep the chin up, we'll be back to kicking ass very soon!
hanulec and Nortran11 like this.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:03 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks Todd!
Old 11-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Tech Adept

Looks like we get to RACE Wed night the 4th of November; could not find a cancellation for Wed night...............
Old 11-03-2020, 01:41 PM
Tech Elite

Default November 4 Canceled

Sorry Gary. I should have posted by now. Nothing has budged with the parks department. They are still not issuing indoor rental permits. So, no racing on the 4th.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.