Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree369Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 12-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

The yellow car was Jon Sterling, Ritchie was in the blue.. not sure of red. A3 was way better, RR dropped the hammer in the last few laps. I remembered these videos because of some "debate" about driving styles.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I think SIR was a little under 3/4 the size of the gym
Old 12-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Logi Maker
I believe a diagonal straight was to replace the back straight... just saying.

Kind of like the SIR Nats track..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76C7NCIvVG4

Side note... How f ing small was that track?
It want that small, I've been on smaller tracks

Diagonal straights are pretty cool, but with 2 straights we would be looking at way lower lap times, hp will rule
Old 12-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

G we wouldn't do two straights. The concept is a decent straight up the middle. Do some carousel type turns in the lower right hand into a sweeper to uper right. Dive into a technical area on the uper left into a small left hand into a longer up the middle diagonal straight. Full back straight and middle wasn't the idea.

Last night the pencil was clicking and eraser dust was flowing. Trying to perfect the right before moving on...
Old 12-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Tech Rookie

I miss SIR, good times. Been thinking about dusting off some old cars and coming out to hangar 30, Are there any house transponders anymore? Has everyone got personals these days?
Old 12-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kafercup
I miss SIR, good times. Been thinking about dusting off some old cars and coming out to hangar 30, Are there any house transponders anymore? Has everyone got personals these days?
i believe so....
Old 12-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -jacob-
just curiouse who was the blue, red and yellow car?
red car was the 6 time in a row roar master champ, I can't remember his name, team xray driver I believe, then Jon Sterling, local guy, does just TRCR now, and I believe the only person to have both a off road and on road masters national title. blue car was me, A-1 3rd on the grid got into 2nd on the grid (Jon) on the start, that left me and whats his name. I did my famous inside outside inside move on him, and took off, the video doesn't show it, but at one point I cut the inside pipe a little tight on the very far corner to the left and put myself into the wall, so I quit pushing so hard, 2nd place did catch up, put didn't have it to pass. A2 was a hack fest. Jon ended up winning that one. A3 my car didn't feel that good so I pulled over and let Jon go to give him a chance at catching the leader, as the race went on, my car came in and I was off, to little to late, Jon ended up champ, me second, 3rd bitching to all get out, felt he got homied, and lost the title, I said, meet you next year where ever the race is, I went to Arkansas, he didn't, I came home champ. and that's my piece of glory we call RC racing.. and I then found girls, and well.... lol
Old 12-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Tech Champion

Tom Esposito
Old 12-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skypilot
red car was the 6 time in a row roar master champ, I can't remember his name, team xray driver I believe, then Jon Sterling, local guy, does just TRCR now, and I believe the only person to have both a off road and on road masters national title. blue car was me, A-1 3rd on the grid got into 2nd on the grid (Jon) on the start, that left me and whats his name. I did my famous inside outside inside move on him, and took off, the video doesn't show it, but at one point I cut the inside pipe a little tight on the very far corner to the left and put myself into the wall, so I quit pushing so hard, 2nd place did catch up, put didn't have it to pass. A2 was a hack fest. Jon ended up winning that one. A3 my car didn't feel that good so I pulled over and let Jon go to give him a chance at catching the leader, as the race went on, my car came in and I was off, to little to late, Jon ended up champ, me second, 3rd bitching to all get out, felt he got homied, and lost the title, I said, meet you next year where ever the race is, I went to Arkansas, he didn't, I came home champ. and that's my piece of glory we call RC racing.. and I then found girls, and well.... lol

I remember that! Dude was super pissed. He was screaming about how you guys were screwing with his paycheck.
Old 12-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
Awesome story Richie!!! Wish started way back, if I only knew....
Old 12-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Tech Elite

No you don't, you would have quit by now, but you would be thinking about coming back to rc haha
Old 12-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dragonracing
Kody was talking diagonal straight...have not sent this to him yet.
love this!
Old 12-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Can-Am Challenge

Hi all,

I haven't been on here for a while. It's cool that track layouts are being discussed! (Just for the record, I think a front straightaway is a disaster waiting to happen... it's hard to look ahead! Anywho, just my personal opinion)

So, I just wanted to double check, what time do the doors open for the Can-Am race?

I heard it was 10am, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks!
Sam
Old 12-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

According to the first post in the can am thread, it is indeed 10am.

-Mike
Old 12-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Tech Champion

10 am... 3 Qs and a main..... $.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.