Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Open Invitation: Four Seasons On Road Meeting >

Open Invitation: Four Seasons On Road Meeting

Open Invitation: Four Seasons On Road Meeting

Old 02-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

I'll be there for racing and meeting.

Hoping for a 17.5 rubber tc class...but can deal with 13.5 too.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bshookup
Pizza Parlor + On Road Consolidation = FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!

Seriously, I think that we will be able to pick a class or two that us Four Seasons on roaders can get excited about running this summer.
I'm just excited to run.

Brian ygpm
Old 02-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Tech Master

I'm planning on being there. I have talked to a few racers at TRCR that have expressed a real interest in racing on road at 4 Seasons with us an are planning to attend the meeting. You have an off road race scheduled that day, right? If so I'm sure quite a few might be interested in attending the meeting.

I vote for a ROAR spec. approved 13.5 TC class. Anyone is always allowed to run a ROAR approved less powered motor, if they choose to do so. Running re-sorted qualifiers bunch like skilled racers together for better racing.
For an inexpensive fun class the Tamyia F103 would be awesome. Quite a few of us already have the car and those that don't, or have never raced, it's only about $150 complete with the motor and tires that would be run in the class. The car is very simple with very few parts and easy to drive. A couple of us will bring our cars to the meeting and you can can get a hands on look and best setup for the car. See ya there.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jtveten
I'm planning on being there. I have talked to a few racers at TRCR that have expressed a real interest in racing on road at 4 Seasons with us an are planning to attend the meeting. You have an off road race scheduled that day, right? If so I'm sure quite a few might be interested in attending the meeting.

I vote for a ROAR spec. approved 13.5 TC class. Anyone is always allowed to run a ROAR approved less powered motor, if they choose to do so. Running re-sorted qualifiers bunch like skilled racers together for better racing.
For an inexpensive fun class the Tamyia F103 would be awesome. Quite a few of us already have the car and those that don't, or have never raced, it's only about $150 complete with the motor and tires that would be run in the class. The car is very simple with very few parts and easy to drive. A couple of us will bring our cars to the meeting and you can can get a hands on look and best setup for the car. See ya there.
Yes, there is the normal Four Season off road racing from 2:00 - 5:30ish this Sat. Come race your off road car before the on road meeting.

P.S. If you plan to attend the meeting and have not let me know yet, can you please send me a PM to help me get an estimate on attendance. I don't want to get a dirty look from Dirty Dave when we overrun his establishment.

- Brian
Old 02-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can't make it, but have let Brian know my thoughts last Saturday. Hopefully something good comes out of this for Onroad this year
Old 02-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Tech Elite

Brian who do you have showing up so far?
Old 02-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by loriding69
Old 02-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Pizza Parlor + On Road Consolidation = FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!

Seriously, I think that we will be able to pick a class or two that us Four Seasons on roaders can get excited about running this summer.
I have to prepare for a trip to Oklahoma City Saturday but would like to come run with you guys this year. I would be interested in WGT and any sedan class from 17.5 thru mod ....and the sooner the better!! ...
BTW...not sure which days you run but Sat. racing would be way cool.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

how long does it take to dust of the boots and hat?
Old 02-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Verndog
I have to prepare for a trip to Oklahoma City Saturday but would like to come run with you guys this year. I would be interested in WGT and any sedan class from 17.5 thru mod ....and the sooner the better!! ...
BTW...not sure which days you run but Sat. racing would be way cool.
we race Saturdays. Last year it was 1st & 3rd Sat. of the month. This year TBD.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Losi Chaser
we race Saturdays. Last year it was 1st & 3rd Sat. of the month. This year TBD.
When you did every other Sat, was that instead of, or in addition to off-road racing?
Old 02-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by beez
When you did every other Sat, was that instead of, or in addition to off-road racing?
instead of...... cause the pits are still being used for the on-roaders and the computer is setup outside.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yes, there is the normal Four Season off road racing from 2:00 - 5:30ish this Sat. Come race your off road car before the on road meeting.

P.S. If you plan to attend the meeting and have not let me know yet, can you please send me a PM to help me get an estimate on attendance. I don't want to get a dirty look from Dirty Dave when we overrun his establishment.

- Brian
we're good, dave doesn't own the place and more.....i dont think......i dont remember.....if he does, hes not there much any way.......and we need to run mini(mo3+m04)......then i might be able to beat bh2o for once....or i'll just try to take him out every corner.....havent choosen yet
Old 02-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by loriding69
If you want to know, you better show up. So far about 18 people have expressed interest. On road will rise again!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

If you want to know, you better show up. So far about 18 people have expressed interest. On road will rise again!!!
holy snaps maybe we should address the issue of pizza so people dont show up with the premise its a all you can eat smorgusbord. If we all pitch in or make seperate orders we should outline that cause maybe people like Gould wouldn't just show up for the free pizza! Im just gonna get drunk and make stupid comments, so it shouldn't be much different than a race night! Gouldilocks im down with minis too. WGT I hope will be a class that gets consideration. told the wifey plan something for saturday cause i'll be gone till november! race on...

We should discuss the possibility of the biathalon again...i missed last years but i think with planning this year could be better than last....especially with all the off roaders i here trying out on road up here and down south.

Ritchie you gonna race at all this year at the season's if possible?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.