Search

Carpool to TZ2 on the 29th

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Carpool to TZ2 on the 29th

Guys,
I am trying gather up a few guys to race the last WCS race at Timezone II on the 29th. We can load up the Astro for the down & back. Chip in for gas and hop aboard! If we can get 12th scale guys, that would be great. Touring guys get to ride the rack! Oh wait, I have a touring car. I am looking to do a down and back, same day on the 29th. Leaving the Edmonds area about 6am. PM if you are interested, really interested.... no flakies! I can take one more, maybe two if put the 2nd bench back in.

Brian
Old 03-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Guys,
I am trying gather up a few guys to race the last WCS race at Timezone II on the 29th. We can load up the Astro for the down & back. Chip in for gas and hop aboard! If we can get 12th scale guys, that would be great. Touring guys get to ride the rack! Oh wait, I have a touring car. I am looking to do a down and back, same day on the 29th. Leaving the Edmonds area about 6am. PM if you are interested, really interested.... no flakies! I can take one more, maybe two if put the 2nd bench back in.

Brian
I'm in! Are they going to allow brushless down there? That's all I've got.

Canyon
Old 03-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Canyon,

My stuff is available if you need it. Its not being used at the moment and is not mounted in any car. Small speedo, new 19T motor or mods. Just let me know.

Steve
Old 03-21-2008, 12:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman
Canyon,

My stuff is available if you need it. Its not being used at the moment and is not mounted in any car. Small speedo, new 19T motor or mods. Just let me know.

Steve
Awesome. Thanks Steve. I'll talk to Brian and figure out what everyone is running down there.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Canyon,

Just let me know when you guys get the details nailed down. I live only a couple of miles away from Brian so getting him the equipment is no problem. If you want to pick up the equipment earlier than maybe we need to work those details out. Just let me know what I can help with.

Steve