Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Four Seasons Blacklight Race >

Four Seasons Blacklight Race

Four Seasons Blacklight Race

Old 10-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Tech Addict

Default black light race

Hey this is the RUSTBUCKET ,
We had a grate time last night, Thank you for letting us have a masters class , We had a grate time and enjoyed racing with all of you, We plan on coming back next year,
Roger did a grate job corning and doing a vid, He even had a fight with a ghost and did a fine job taping it , GOOD JOB ROGER,
Old 10-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Tech Addict

Default Part 2

O by the way thank you for calling me the Rustbucket I am happy to carry that name , That name and I go back many years, FOR I am a RC ship modler and that is how I got that name, And try to hold last place when I am racing like I am told someone has to do it and i am good at it for I try to work for it
GOOD JOB on that one,
See you all later
DON The Portland Rustbucket
Old 10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

what no results
Old 10-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

I don't anyone grab them to post. And what happened to you? It was to quiet without you and Hans. Shrek didn't have anyone to harass him all night.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

We had a GREAT time at the Halloween race - us old foggies. I am very grateful that they let us have our own class because we just wanted to have fun and not get in anyone's way. Three of the four of us are "victory" challenged on a regular basis - the 4th of us, Don Skaggs, is a much better racer and we are no challenge for him at all. But he is a cool guy and likes to have fun too. He and Beth had the very best decorated cars and we all had to run pir trucks with the decorations, so they were a bit of a handful. It sure doesn't take much to upset them, although Skaggs said that his car actually handled pretty good with all that stuff on it. You could sure tell they were all heavier as when they jumped you could hear a loud "thump". Guess we'll all have to change our shock seals now! But thank you all for a great time. We did have one problem, however, so I will be giving up racing for awhile as we "killed" our best Tekin charger - drowned - and can't race with only one charger between us. I don't want to buy a "cheap" charger, as I did that with the Prophet Plus in the beginning, and I don't think it does a very good job - cooks the cells. I just bought an Ice with a power supply a couple months ago, so can't afford another quality charger right now. Will eventually go Lipo, so want one that will do those properly. Another Ice and power supply is out of the question right now, as are Lipos at the moment.

But it was nice that my last race could be so much fun. I was just disappointed that the turnout was so small. I have never seen the pits so bar at 4 Seasons .

Hope to see you all next year!

Diane
Old 10-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Oops - I meant that I had not seen the bits so "bare" at 4 Seasons before. It's been a long day - guess I should have proofread it first!