Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
REGION DIRECTOR/VICE PRESIDENT ROAR NOMINATIONS!!! >

REGION DIRECTOR/VICE PRESIDENT ROAR NOMINATIONS!!!

REGION DIRECTOR/VICE PRESIDENT ROAR NOMINATIONS!!!

Old 08-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony.L

Got to love it Debbie when someone from your old camp spills the beans.
i loved it even more when eddie posted about being to busy to show up for races, reminded me of when debbie asked eddie if he had time to be roar rep and got caught holy hell for asking a simple question, seems it was the right question, with the wrong answer.

i don't see how a simple, "hey guys, its voting time again" thread has to turn into crap. i think its about time to renew my membership and i will be doing just that. if your not a member why bother with spouting off crap about how you don't like how roar is run.

dawn, do me a personal favor, mustar up your most sincere typing fingers and ask george to be roar rep, he said he would if you asked.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by skypilot
i loved it even more when eddie posted about being to busy to show up for races, reminded me of when debbie asked eddie if he had time to be roar rep and got caught holy hell for asking a simple question, seems it was the right question, with the wrong answer.

i don't see how a simple, "hey guys, its voting time again" thread has to turn into crap. i think its about time to renew my membership and i will be doing just that. if your not a member why bother with spouting off crap about how you don't like how roar is run.

dawn, do me a personal favor, mustar up your most sincere typing fingers and ask george to be roar rep, he said he would if you asked.

I`ll do it Dawn , Ritchie won`t ....

You figure who`s full of it , or will I have wait another year for you to understand ?
Old 08-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Tech Master

Default ha ha

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry

You figure who`s full of it , or will I have wait another year for you to understand ?
I can see the race reports now.

You will have to publish a Cherry translation diagram for the english speaking people
Old 08-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Yew tawkin bout mue bwoy ??

Jacko
Old 08-29-2007, 10:31 AM
Tech Elite

George???

Hmm... lets see how many times I have read his posts that say....

"I will become a ROAR member again once ROAR does pick your most favorite or recent controversial issue and place on this line"

But, ok... sincere fingers are currently in the shop for repair... when I get them back, I will most certainly do my best to ask George to run for region director in a region he believes will survive without ROAR and volunteer/minor pay in an organization he refuses to become a member of.....

(all in fun George... except to say, I'm very aware of who's full of it in this place....)
Old 08-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

if you guys go into other sections of RCtech you will see a george that can type.....kinda weird...

But hey.....i think he could do it!

I NOMINATE GEORGE CHERRY for roar region 11 director...

lets see it geo
Old 08-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Tech Champion

i second that nomination, all those in favor,,,,
Old 08-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
George???

Hmm... lets see how many times I have read his posts that say....

"I will become a ROAR member again once ROAR does pick your most favorite or recent controversial issue and place on this line"

But, ok... sincere fingers are currently in the shop for repair... when I get them back, I will most certainly do my best to ask George to run for region director in a region he believes will survive without ROAR and volunteer/minor pay in an organization he refuses to become a member of.....

(all in fun George... except to say, I'm very aware of who's full of it in this place....)

thats my point, george knows what wrong,and knows how to fix it, so whoes mo betta to be in charge.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Sterling Racer
I can see the race reports now.

You will have to publish a Cherry translation diagram for the english speaking people
ROFLMAO
Old 08-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Tech Champion

nope i won't do it, cause i don't have all the answers on how to fix roar, only you do, george cherry for region 11 rep.

anyone know if its ok if i send in a membership form for him?
Old 08-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Tech Elite

Yep.... you can mail it in for him... don't forget to attach the check for the membership fee.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Tech Legend

nope i won't do it, cause i don't have all the answers on how to fix roar, only you do, george cherry for region 11 rep.

Course you can`t & won`t ....

Didnt I just volunteer ?

and

I will commit to all the work & sacrifice needed in order to perform the duty....
Old 08-29-2007, 11:38 AM
Tech Elite

I will commit to all the work & sacrifice needed in order to perform the duty....
Okey dokey.. somebody send in a nomination form for him...

and George, although funny, I think Sterling has the right idea... could you send me a translator manual for your future RevUP reports should you win the election? Yes, that RevUP.. the meaningless method of communication that is a total waste of my 18 hours of time every other month to put together and publish on the internet...... (just paraphrasing Wes... LOL)
Old 08-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Tech Master

Is there still a chance of having our gas regionals? Last years was very successful, which Eddie didn't attend nor submit a report.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jtveten
Is there still a chance of having our gas regionals? Last years was very successful, which Eddie didn't attend nor submit a report.
Yes... I thought we got that going???? Is it not arranged yet?

Could somebody get the track owner to call me? I think we can bust this out pretty quick......

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.