Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
REGION DIRECTOR/VICE PRESIDENT ROAR NOMINATIONS!!! >

REGION DIRECTOR/VICE PRESIDENT ROAR NOMINATIONS!!!

REGION DIRECTOR/VICE PRESIDENT ROAR NOMINATIONS!!!

Old 08-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Tech Elite

whatever Wes....

You win.

If that's the story you want to stick to... well, at least you got Cherry believing you. And, that says a lot.

But, if your stating that the last issue of RevUP, you or Eddie sent something.. your just plain out lying.

and... since you believe a job I do is pointless... lets see you do it better? Step up... lets see what you can do better. (BTW, there is NO PAY for the job..... its all volunteer and you have to deal with people like you on a daily basis.)
Old 08-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
whatever Wes....

You win.

If that's the story you want to stick to... well, at least you got Cherry believing you. And, that says a lot.

But, if your stating that the last issue of RevUP, you or Eddie sent something.. your just plain out lying.

and... since you believe a job I do is pointless... lets see you do it better? Step up... lets see what you can do better. (BTW, there is NO PAY for the job..... its all volunteer and you have to deal with people like you on a daily basis.)

I`m just your ordinary X Roar member from region 11....

The very kind of racer you need to improve relation`s with if you are really interested in improving Region 11....
Old 08-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Tech Initiate

WOW, glad I stumbled onto this!

Simple question, if you say you sent them, forward them again. That will have the date and time they were originally sent. After getting "chumped" the first time, if you didn't send them "read receipt" or "delivery receipt" it is on you. ESPECIALLY if there was money involved.

I am sick and tired of the "Dawn Hater Patrol." You guys pick on her like she is against you. She isn't. I hate ROAR as much as the next guy (at times) but seriously, all you offroad guys, when she is gone ROAR will forget you exist.

You wanted to get rid of her and you have succeeded. Watch out, you might get what you're after.

Flame suit on, ready for battle.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by dkingston
WOW, glad I stumbled onto this!

Simple question, if you say you sent them, forward them again. That will have the date and time they were originally sent. After getting "chumped" the first time, if you didn't send them "read receipt" or "delivery receipt" it is on you. ESPECIALLY if there was money involved.

I am sick and tired of the "Dawn Hater Patrol." You guys pick on her like she is against you. She isn't. I hate ROAR as much as the next guy (at times) but seriously, all you offroad guys, when she is gone ROAR will forget you exist.

You wanted to get rid of her and you have succeeded. Watch out, you might get what you're after.

Flame suit on, ready for battle.

Region 11 is going big with out Roar ....
Nct is a great example how it is moving forward .....
Old 08-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Oxymoron there:

"Region 11 is going Big without ROAR"

So despite all the detractors,

Who's available?

???

Jacko
Old 08-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Bunch of ROAR Haters.

Stop with the email excuses already. You either sent the reports via email, or you didn't. "Swallowed by the email gods"?? Get real.

I notice there's a little clique of drama queens up there in the Seattle area who like to gang up and pick on certain individuals. First it was ganging up on Silver, and now its ganging up on Dawn. Pathetic!
Old 08-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 160
Size:  2.9 KB
Old 08-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Hey Dawn,

Roger Christal here, Portland, Oregon. Roar member #11-110190.

Seems like you stirred up a hornet's nest with the post about elections (Northwest Racers). Are you getting flack like this from the other regions as well? It certainly doesn't make ROAR look good when there are public battles with the members about what ROAR is/is not doing for the membership.

If I were you, I'd require an email address from every member. By now, almost everybody has one. Then, I'd go to Yahoo! Groups and set up an "announce only" email list with the names of all the members on it. Then, you can send out announcements (elections, new info on-line, etc.) without having to deal with these public battles.

Any volunteer organization is only as good as it's members, especially those who donate their time to provide a service to other members. A thankless job for sure. They serve others because they gain some measure of satisfaction, and occasionally, a complement for doing it.

So, thanks for all the selfless tasks you must perform in your duties to provide a service to ROAR members such as myself. If I EVER criticize the operation of ROAR, it is guaranteed I'll step up to the plate and do everything I can to help fix the perceived problem.

In the meantime, tell your detractors to "put up or shut up", ESPECIALLY those who are not members.

Roger
Old 08-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Roger!!

Nope. This is the only 'hornets nest' on RC Tech regarding this topic. Only this region.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Fill in the Gaps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Papka File.pdf (136.2 KB, 139 views)
Old 08-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

It gets even more unbelievable all the time! And Wes? You've got to be kidding me! Do you really want to start commenting on who said what and when? We all know that things are said-whether joking or in amazement at some goings on...You have certainly changed your tune when $$ are involved. And the reason you don't go to SIR? hmmmm .. But let's drop it.

And your comments that I ripped into SIR or Peel it? I have always said, (but I'm sure it won't count to you and yours) that as long as it's good for racers that is what is important. That a track owner actually CARES about racers and provides a good program for racers.
Doug has done that and continues to show how much he cares about racing. That can't be said about some other tracks. It was more about blah$, blah$me, blah$$. But what the heck. Who cares? Time to move on.

And it is volunteering, whether it's running a track, or doing a ROAR position.
As I said. ROAR is not evil. They are trying hard to make things better. It's a slow process.
ROAR has been around a long time. Had a lot of good and bad events. Good and bad years. (kind of like our government)
Why not be part of the solution instead of the
And I think I saw other regions reporting in the rev-up. Lots of ROAR races going on. And gee! they got their reports in to Dawn! Must be magic... Lots of magic out there!

It's always good to learn from the past and try to make things better for the future for RC racing. Whether it's for ROAR or club/series racing. Not how awful it was and that it will continue forever like that. (yes I am an optimist).

That's a good ballot Jacko. Has Doug agreed? that is a priority for nominating. If so, let's get it going-... Anyone else want to give it a shot? (not me, done my share of volunteering, preschool, PTA and more-thanks for the votes though guys)

So if you don't want to be part of ROAR, then don't. If it is something you might be interested in-make up your own mind.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Doug said

YES

Last edited by Victor Vector; 08-29-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

i say to hell with roar there stickers are gay!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:53 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
Hey Roger!!

Nope. This is the only 'hornets nest' on RC Tech regarding this topic. Only this region.

RIGHT ON !
Old 08-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
RIGHT ON !
Gee, why am I NOT surprised by this response?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.