Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
JUSTFAST150A.K.A NWCOREY DID IT AGAIN!!! >

JUSTFAST150A.K.A NWCOREY DID IT AGAIN!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JUSTFAST150A.K.A NWCOREY DID IT AGAIN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Talking JUSTFAST150A.K.A NWCOREY two good deals (hopefully)

-100 and plus 2 for corey johnson ! he did two stand up deals , at least it looks like it so far ! good job to ya corey , honesty is always the best policy !!!!! words to live by

Last edited by houston; 04-11-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Were is he going to race it? I thought Eddie was having him banned from NCT?
Old 04-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by saabdrifter
Were is he going to race it? I thought Eddie was having him banned from NCT?
He can race wherever anyone will actually let him. Eddie cannot ban him from anywhere but peel-it. He can request that he doesnt receive NCT points at the races however.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crashin73
He can race wherever anyone will actually let him. Eddie cannot ban him from anywhere but peel-it. He can request that he doesnt receive NCT points at the races however.
I mean seriously, what is it gonna take. Let's do it the old fashioned way. Its time for a old fashioned blanket party. I don't understand why anyone would enter into any agreement with him maybe it's time to hold him responsible for his actions. I can't believe it monty, you even warned the gentlman. It just boggles my mind why this hasn't been "handled " yet! It is time to stand up for the sport and send this guy a message. I know its a childish response but seriously as long as we as racers allow it, it will continue to happen. Ban Corey period, everything ban, ban, ban, ban his a$$.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Corey won't be in any NCT events.....or I will be yanking my sponsorship of the series. I heard back from two events that he would not be allowed, but have not heard on the others.....

And he will not be racing at any ROAR races in this region....

Later EddieO
Old 04-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Originally Posted by EddieO
Corey won't be in any NCT events.....or I will be yanking my sponsorship of the series. I heard back from two events that he would not be allowed, but have not heard on the others.....

And he will not be racing at any ROAR races in this region....

Later EddieO
I agree with Eddie, if he is not banned from the NCT I will also not be Sponsoring it as well in future Years, this has gone on long enough.

The Series needs to take a stand and contact all the Hosts and let them know this guy is not welcomed at any NCT Event.

I understand what Corey is meaning that its up to the Hosts, but reality is there is not anyone that wants to see him at these races and if he does show its not gonna be a good scene for a Family Atmosphere Event.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Tech Prophet

Talking

and thats that !!!! luv ya eddie !! he shouldnt be at any track , race , hobby shop or alive for that matter but what corey is getting at is that each nct host track is allowed to have their own set of rules as long as they are within the guidelines of the nct rules (sometimes followed and often misinterpreted) and the host track makes the decisions pertaining to their track and he is adement about it too dont forget to clown corey johnson if you see him
Old 04-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Tech Prophet

Talking

Originally Posted by dgullickson
I agree with Eddie, if he is not banned from the NCT I will also not be Sponsoring it as well in future Years, this has gone on long enough.

The Series needs to take a stand and contact all the Hosts and let them know this guy is not welcomed at any NCT Event.

I understand what Corey is meaning that its up to the Hosts, but reality is there is not anyone that wants to see him at these races and if he does show its not gonna be a good scene for a Family Atmosphere Event.
can i yank my sponsorship too ??????
and i am pretty sure that if he does show up at just about any race period somebody is either gonna get shot or seriously injured !!!! bad mojo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fersure
Old 04-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Originally Posted by houston
can i yank my sponsorship too ??????
and i am pretty sure that if he does show up at just about any race period somebody is either gonna get shot or seriously injured !!!! bad mojo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fersure

You sure can, but first you have to Pony up the Dough to be a Sponsor
Old 04-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Tech Adept

hey guys...justfast150 sent me tracking numbers and i verified the shipment info has been rec'd as of 8:45 p.m. est....so as far i am concerned, this is a done deal and 150 is a standup guy...chowderhead got his st-r in great shape and i have no doubts about my parts that were traded for are going to be here...things got behind and we were both concerned about our shipments, but things are all square...thanks for all the concerned responses....it's good to know that even though things are worked out,fellow rctechers have each others backs....
Old 04-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Dad
Tech Regular

I'd wait till you open the box befor you say things are square.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Tech Master

I agree with Eddie, if he is not banned from the NCT I will also not be Sponsoring it as well in future
Corey won't be in any NCT events.....or I will be yanking my sponsorship of the series

Oh Yeah, Well my dad can beat up your dad. infinity,,,,,,
Old 04-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

You probably got a box of rocks
Old 04-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

It was discussed a long time ago, the hosts were contacted, we all appreciate the heads up, and will make our own decisions on wheter someone will race or not.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:18 PM

-100 and plus 2 for corey johnson ! he did two stand up deals , at least it looks like it so far ! good job to ya corey , honesty is always the best policy !!!!! words to live by

he shouldnt be at any track , race , hobby shop or alive for that matter

but what corey is getting at is that each nct host track is allowed to have their own set of rules as long as they are within the guidelines of the nct rules (sometimes followed and often misinterpreted) and the host track makes the decisions pertaining to their track

Houston, we have a problem, one minute your praising him, the next you say he shouldn't be at any track etc, but then go on to defend his point Which side of the fence are you on?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.