Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
2003 Eastern Washington Championship Series >

2003 Eastern Washington Championship Series

2003 Eastern Washington Championship Series

Old 05-14-2003, 10:03 AM
TSB
Tech Master

Default Winners

Mike Dana- What do the champions get in each class? I am just curious... Is there a gold card or anything for the series next season?

Kevin Lackey- I saw that you were leading the points in stock truck so I am all over that class now LOL... You are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be fun see you there!
Old 05-15-2003, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yo B,

I thought you were coming over to smoke the Wenatchee crowd last weekend?

Ok, the EWCS will be awarding (at the minimum) Trophies for the top 10 in each class. We are still working on awards so there will be more to come on that.

I can tell you this, the Championship series is a HUGE hit so far and is not only being VERY well received in the Northwest but a lot of manufacturers are VERY interested in supporting the series in the future.

With the support the series has received from the racers, and the interest the manufacturers have shown, I believe media attention will be just around the corner. This could easily become the flagship series for the rest of the country.

We ALL know that the Northwest is the home of more National Champions than any other area of the country. It makes sense that we have the BEST and the most competitve series in the country as well. Don't you agree?

Mike
Old 05-16-2003, 06:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default TSB............. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

If I rember correctly our last race I TQ'd both classes
won 2wd stock and had stock truck won untill I broke.

If you look at the points Im also leading in 2wd stock.

Are you going to race over here this weekend?
Later Kevin
Old 05-16-2003, 09:06 AM
TSB
Tech Master

Default It's allready been broughten! tee hee

Lackey all I can say is one thing MVP!!!!!! I have power now. No more stampedes passing me on the straight of way!
Old 05-27-2003, 06:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Mike,
Is the EWCS website up yet? Do you have a link for it?
Do you have a schedule for west coast hobbies?

See you all at the next round (Columbia Cup)
Later Kevin
Old 05-27-2003, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

So, ROUND #2 at the Hank Perry 240 is in the books.

WOW what a weekend. I think we all experienced an event that had almost every type of track surface from dry and dusty on Friday. To totally wet and ROCKET fast Saturday night during the rains. To grooving up conditions during Sunday mains.

With 2 Rounds down and 336 entries so far the 2003 EASTERN WASHINTON CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES of races are the premier Off-Road events in the Northwest.

If you haven't attended yet, you are definately one of the few. BUT that's okay! You still have a shot at the Driver Class Championships! Remember the best 4 of 6 rounds count, so don't miss out on the rest of the series and the home of the most competition in the Northwest; The 2003 EASTERN WASHINGTON CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES.

Next up: ROUND#3 THE COLUMBIA CUP hosted by Darren Shank's WESTCOAST HOBBIES in Richland, Washington June 21-22nd. Everybody knows Darren puts on a GREAT event so you definately don't want to miss out on this one and be left out of the fun! Be THERE!!!!!

I will have the series points updated with Round #2's results shortly. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for a copy of them.

Also, if you have any questions, comments, idea's, concerns, etc., etc. please feel free to post here or email me.

THANKS FOR EVERYBODIES SUPPORT!!!!

See you all at the COLUMBIA CUP!
Mike

Kevin,

No website yet, it's coming however. That will be the place I will post the Series results and points. This forum format doesn't work with MS Excel.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:45 PM
TSB
Tech Master

Mike you should talk to the promoters about the champions getting a gold card at the end of the series! That would be a tight prize!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2003, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Talking GOLD CARD????

GOLD CARD......... DUDE, YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A GOLDCARD FOR THAT HACK ON HADLEY........... OUCH.... HAHAHAAHAHA.

NICE RUN THIS WEEKEND BRIAN. THATS GONNA BE A CLOSE RACE BETWEEN YOU THREE.... FOR BUGGY THAT IS....

YOU COMEING OVER THIS WEEKEND?? LET THE HACKFEST BEGIN.......

COREY

SOOO WHATS THE GOLD CARD GOOD FOR??? FREE RACING AT EACH TRACK????
Old 05-28-2003, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

TSB,

I'm working on many prizes and awards for the 2003 series, as well as the 2004 series.

Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that would be sweet . We'll see.

Mike
Old 05-28-2003, 05:48 PM
Tech Initiate

what is a "goldcard"??

So TSB..... what is a goldcard?? what do you mean?? what would you use it for??? if you could tell me that would be swell. cool...
Old 05-28-2003, 05:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Default MIKE DANA

so mike dana, you seem to be in charge here, how does one get involved with this series??? is it too late? can i race my rustler in it?
Old 05-29-2003, 04:52 AM
Tech Master

gold??!?! don't you know gold is ghetto now adays?? It's all about the platnum!!

Any one have any pics or anything of the tri cities track?
Old 05-29-2003, 10:46 AM
Tech Master

FA-Q,

The Goldcard Brian is reffering to (I believe) is free entries for the 2003 Class Champions in the classes they won their Championships in for the 2004 series. In other words if Racer X wins the 2003 Mod Buggy Championship, he's pre-entered free of charge in all of the rounds, in Mod Buggy for the 2004 series.

That is something I am working on but cannot confirm it yet.

As for being in charge......hmmmm, well I'd say that I'm the primary promotor of the series. However, Les Ulrick and Darren Shank are also in the loop as well. Since I was planning on putting together a Washington State or Northwest Series together for 2004, this (the EWCS) came up and we thru it together at the last minute prior to the Spring Shoot-Out in Wenatchee. So this is a learning year and many things will be improved upon for next year. Probably more info than you wanted.

As for getting in on it, all you need to do is enter one of the EWCS classes about at one of the rounds and your in. NO special series fees, NO special memberships, NO hidden costs. Show up, Race and compete in a multi-race points series for year-end awards. That's it...... Hopefully we'll see you at the Columbia Cup.

Chris,

Long time-no-talk. Yeah we all know Brian's a little ghetto.

I'll contact Darren and see if he has any pics. Does that mean you are considering racing there???? That would be cool.

Mike
Old 05-30-2003, 01:21 PM
TSB
Tech Master

Staying home this weekend!!!!! jUST ORDERED the MST1 w. the MT12 for the Columbia should be a blast WOO HOOO

Cory- That was not a hack at all. Just because I stopped squared up, waited and went for it doesn't mean anything. It's all good now Hadley and I are tight again!

Platinum card then!!!!! No Getto here thats in Tacoma big head LOL What about a gold card and a 40?
Old 05-30-2003, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

I'm staying home too.

I'm still trying to recover from the Hank. Oh, and I'm sick as well.

Brian, do you still need some diff balls? Call me tonight......or I'll call you. Email me your phone number again: [email protected]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.