Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hobby Shops in Honolulu Hawaii ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hobby Shops in Honolulu Hawaii ?

Hi all,

I'll be in Hawaii for 10 days in February 2007.
I was last in Waikiki in 1996. I visited Sandy Fleming's Fast Elec-Tricks in Pearl City. I had awesome fun, spending heaps on lotsa goodies

I have no complaints about Sandy Fleming's - they were courteous, friendly, and had lots of go fast goodies - but they are a little too far from Waikiki.

What do you guys recommend ? The other options seem to be Hobbietat or Aloha Hobbies - does anyone have any experiences with them ? Which one would be closer to Waikiki ?

I'm not after anything in particular, just whatever catches my eye on the day - although I definitely want a store that deals with either on or off road cars.

Cheers
Old 01-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Losiho
Hi all,

I'll be in Hawaii for 10 days in February 2007.
I was last in Waikiki in 1996. I visited Sandy Fleming's Fast Elec-Tricks in Pearl City. I had awesome fun, spending heaps on lotsa goodies

I have no complaints about Sandy Fleming's - they were courteous, friendly, and had lots of go fast goodies - but they are a little too far from Waikiki.

What do you guys recommend ? The other options seem to be Hobbietat or Aloha Hobbies - does anyone have any experiences with them ? Which one would be closer to Waikiki ?

I'm not after anything in particular, just whatever catches my eye on the day - although I definitely want a store that deals with either on or off road cars.

Cheers
if i was you i would go to rccaraction.com and check out what they got there for hobby shops, or google it....last time i thought of moving to hawaii i didnt cause there wasnt much in the way of rc....kinda sad huh?