Come see new outdoor track..Saturday.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Come see new outdoor track..Saturday.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Tech Adept

Hoop, seems like you may have found the problem. I have gotten glitches before when routing the battery cable alongside servo cables. You can also try insulating the wires with shrink tubing or electric tape in the areas that they all get mahsed together (like in your reciver box).
Old 02-13-2006, 09:24 AM
Tech Adept

Good idea! thanks Manimal! I thought about that as well, but I took the easy road and some creative use of servo tape and routed it up over the front of the tranny, not as clean but it works. Now for a test on the C-N-C dirt!

The radio that I have is 10+ years old but I NEVER had a problem like that since I bought it. Never had a problem routing those servo wires any way I liked. Apparently the new digitals are to much for it.

Good reason to get a new radio , but my current radio just wont die properly.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:48 PM
Tech Regular

How's it looking for a little track time tomorrow?? Weather / track permitting I'd like to come up for a couple hours in the AM. Could that work out???