Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Northern Massachusetts / Southern New Hampshire >

Northern Massachusetts / Southern New Hampshire

Northern Massachusetts / Southern New Hampshire

Old 09-22-2017, 01:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Northern Massachusetts / Southern New Hampshire

NOTE: THIS IS 1 OF 5 FORUMS IVE POSTED IN USING THE SAME INFO AS IN THIS ONE POST.SINCE I STARTED THESE POSTS I'VE GOTTEN ABOUT 75 PEOPLE INTERESTED IN JOINING.THAT BEING SAID THE GENERAL PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE ON ME. SO IVE STARTED A WEBSITE THAT WILL BE DEDICATED TO SURFACE R.C BASHING/RACING FOR THE MA/N.H AREA. ONCE I FINISH I WILL POST THE WEBSITES INFORMATION IN ALK THE FORUMS. THANK YOU

Anyone willing to start racing from newhampshire/Massachusetts
Borderline. I know of two dirt bike pits one in Methuen, & the other in Groveland, street racing every Sunday 10am-3pm get instructions from Pratt hobby shop Georgetown Ma.
Please message me or leave comments, ideas, places and r.c's you want to race refer to this forum
Http:nvisionrc.proboards.com
I just started it but I know there's many rc bashers wanting to race it will start out rough but if i can get a few dedicated hobbyists to help spread the word i know many hobbyists are interested there just waiting on someone to start it all up.
Some Ideas
We can vote on classes 1/10-1/8-1/5 scale.Teams races, Times for bashing and practice , nitro vs electric, we can keep Statistics ,standings, finals, Snow Bash, but no one gets, left out!

Anyone wanting to help head this with me please text me at 617-453-2536
Or use the forum.
Thank you
NvisionRC

Last edited by noods78; 12-08-2017 at 06:54 AM. Reason: More information!
Old 09-22-2017, 02:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I would love to take part ! My son who is turning 5 in Oct is getting into r/c. I got him a Dromida MT 4.18 Brushless, and we have a great time chucking it around.
Im in Beverly, and hat that there are no places to go other than RCEx in Fitchburg. Lets hope we have a good amount of interest !
Old 09-23-2017, 04:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Is it a real track or just trying to utilize the sand pit to get something going? Interested in the details and plan.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:10 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by noods78 View Post
Anyone willing to start racing from newhampshire/Massachusetts
Borderline. I know of two dirt bike pits one in Methuen, & the other in Groveland, street racing every Sunday 10am-3pm get instructions from Pratt hobby shop Georgetown Ma.
Please message me or leave comments, ideas, places and r.c's you want to race refer to this forum
I just started it but I know there's many rc bashers wanting to race it will start out rough but if i can get a few dedicated hobbyists to help spread the word i know many hobbyists are interested there just waiting on someone to start it all up.
Some Ideas
We can vote on classes 1/10-1/8-1/5 scale.Teams races, Times for bashing and practice , nitro vs electric, we can keep Statistics ,standings, finals, Snow Bash, but noone gets, left out!

Kevin Costner came to me in a dream last night with shoeless joe and said " if you build it they will come"
Anyone wanting to help head this with me please text me at 617-453-2536
Or use the forum.
Thank you
NvisionRC
Also bud, what's the deal with that web address?
Would love to check that forum out, but that link seems off.

I really hope we can make something happen around the north shore. We NEED it.
Cheers
Old 09-24-2017, 05:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The address works fine. Just copy and paste into your browser.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Dualstroke View Post

The address works fine. Just copy and paste into your browser.
Oh I see. It just links to this thread.
I thought it was some other forum. My bad dude.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Either

Originally Posted by Dualstroke View Post
Is it a real track or just trying to utilize the sand pit to get something going? Interested in the details and plan.
I know of a few nice open pits in secluded areas but I also theres also bmx tracks for rent one in ipswich mass and one in rye n.h. id like to gather together racers and bashers of a non professional level to get together have fun and competitions
Old 11-25-2017, 10:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Contact me

Originally Posted by Steve_tkachuk View Post
Also bud, what's the deal with that web address?
Would love to check that forum out, but that link seems off.

I really hope we can make something happen around the north shore. We NEED it.
Cheers
Originally Posted by Steve_tkachuk View Post
I would love to take part ! My son who is turning 5 in Oct is getting into r/c. I got him a Dromida MT 4.18 Brushless, and we have a great time chucking it around.
Im in Beverly, and hat that there are no places to go other than RCEx in Fitchburg. Lets hope we have a good amount of interest !
Hi I'm mike I'm in my thirties and have been in the r.c hobby about 3years now. I currently own a traxxas xmaxx, erevo, and a rustler. I know of many dirt bike tracks, dirt pits and what i would consider prime R.C locations in and around the Massachusetts /NewHampshire border. I also know of 3 different tracks we can rent out for a reasonable price if there are enough people interested. So if anybody's reading this and is interested in getting together for some good clean RC fun please contact me via text message
978-243-0682
Thank you
Mike

Last edited by RobsRacin; 11-26-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:18 AM
Tech Rookie

im always down for some bashing . there is also hillside raceway here in epping at the new england dragway . weve got 1/8th scale , 1/10th scale and oval outside currently . ill be building a u4 and scale trail this spring .
Old 03-09-2019, 06:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

I'm in MA too. RCE is great but an hour west of me. Would like more options!