Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Floyd bennett Raceway Brooklyn NY >

Floyd bennett Raceway Brooklyn NY

Like Tree11Likes

Floyd bennett Raceway Brooklyn NY

Old 05-12-2015, 06:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

guys we need to have a talk about Floyd this year.....

no one person is in charge of Floyd this year... its a group effort!! and I will explain, alex valdes has been hired to run the race program and announce, tom has been hired and I mean hired and gets paid for the day like alex, tom will bring all his equipment generator and so on and is getting paid for the day.. everyone has to step up and take care of Floyd I am not in charge I am not doing any of the behind the scenes work I do not have the time nor do I want to I am not taking any money. it cost on avg 6-700 bucks to run a club race any left over funds will be carried over till next race. all you guys need to step up and pick who wants to do what. I will be helping tom every race unload, setup, and load his equipment every race. guys need to pitch in on race day and blow the track, clean it, spray it and fix it. anyone that brings stuff save your receipt U WILL BE REIMBURSED for what u buy that day...I can't stress enuff that this is a group effort no one is making any money. someone buys trash bags save your receipt!! u see a pail full don't pass it buy empty it at end of the day bags need to be moved next to the light pole right infront of the hill by the street Floyd will pick the bags up!! if we need a sprayer for the track buy it u will be paid, wood is broke fix it save the receipt. Floyd is all of ours. racing fees will be 20 bucks if we have 50 people that's 1000 bucks depending on what is needed for that race there probably would be 2-300 left over that will carry over to the next race and so on. we need to keep posting on here for who is going to do what. we know what we need so someone just say im doing this or that and its done there is no voting or decisions just do it!! I got the permits I will help tom every race that's as far as im going so again we need to keep posting on here. if u feel the track needs something post what u are doing so someone else don't do the same thing and save your receipt.

list of things to get started:
we need 10 5 gallon buckets for people to sit when marshaling
55 gallon drum trash bags

please add to the list of what else u can think of..

also again cause last sunday some people were still driving up on the grass lets get it clear there are 2 people allowed to drive up tom because he has all the eq. and pops that's it!!
Old 05-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ralphierace13

no one person is in charge of Floyd this year... its a group effort!! and I will explain, alex valdes has been hired to run the race program and announce, tom has been hired and I mean hired and gets paid for the day like alex, tom will bring all his equipment generator and so on and is getting paid for the day.. everyone has to step up and take care of Floyd I am not in charge I am not doing any of the behind the scenes work I do not have the time nor do I want to I am not taking any money. it cost on avg 6-700 bucks to run a club race any left over funds will be carried over till next race. all you guys need to step up and pick who wants to do what. I will be helping tom every race unload, setup, and load his equipment every race. guys need to pitch in on race day and blow the track, clean it, spray it and fix it. anyone that brings stuff save your receipt U WILL BE REIMBURSED for what u buy that day...I can't stress enuff that this is a group effort no one is making any money. someone buys trash bags save your receipt!! u see a pail full don't pass it buy empty it at end of the day bags need to be moved next to the light pole right infront of the hill by the street Floyd will pick the bags up!! if we need a sprayer for the track buy it u will be paid, wood is broke fix it save the receipt. Floyd is all of ours. racing fees will be 20 bucks if we have 50 people that's 1000 bucks depending on what is needed for that race there probably would be 2-300 left over that will carry over to the next race and so on. we need to keep posting on here for who is going to do what. we know what we need so someone just say im doing this or that and its done there is no voting or decisions just do it!! I got the permits I will help tom every race that's as far as im going so again we need to keep posting on here. if u feel the track needs something post what u are doing so someone else don't do the same thing and save your receipt.

also again cause last sunday some people were still driving up on the grass lets get it clear there are 2 people allowed to drive up tom because he has all the eq. and pops that's it!!

I will supply the trash bags for the season.....
Old 05-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ralphierace13

I would like to buy the 10 buckets, but wont be racing anytime soon. Baby on the way.

If someone local is willing to go and buy them ill send them the money.

PM me
Old 05-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitrobeast
I would like to buy the 10 buckets, but wont be racing anytime soon. Baby on the way.

If someone local is willing to go and buy them ill send them the money.

PM me
If someone local buys it they will get paid on the fist race day no need for u to send money. Also I will order the porter potty..
Old 05-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

I can bring those buckets. no need to pay.

PS: GJ Ralph.!
Old 05-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Hey Ralph i meant i didnt want to get paid for them. I wanted to give them to the track...no biggy J Lee has it covered.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitrobeast
Hey Ralph i meant i didnt want to get paid for them. I wanted to give them to the track...no biggy J Lee has it covered.
I know what u meant and thanks but there is no reason for anyone to lay money out Floyd is all of ours...
Old 05-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sincere thanks to all for stepping up

Looking forward to be back in the pits again having good times and being apart of the unbelievable competition that I know you all are going to bring

I'll be there with my blower and take garbage duty help carrying it to the curb etc...
Old 05-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Tech Addict

Hey guys
Due to the fire that I had in my store, I have purchased a new decoder, laptop and peripheral equipment. I will be using RC Scoring Pro. I lost all the old information that I had on racers names, classes and TX ID. If you could give me your info I will input it early to make our first race go that much smoother. I intend to be there a week earlier to try everything out. Perhaps a little testing and tuning using the scoring system.
Name Class TX ID
Old 05-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey guys
Due to the fire that I had in my store, I have purchased a new decoder, laptop and peripheral equipment. I will be using RC Scoring Pro. I lost all the old information that I had on racers names, classes and TX ID. If you could give me your info I will input it early to make our first race go that much smoother. I intend to be there a week earlier to try everything out. Perhaps a little testing and tuning using the scoring system.
Name Class TX ID
1.Rob Bendall 1/10 sedan 3239286
Old 05-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys
Name Class TX ID
2.joseph wright 1/10 sedan 7229169
Old 05-13-2015, 05:50 AM
Tech Adept

Hey guys
Name Class TX ID
2.Joseph wright 1/10 sedan 7229169
3.Mike Cruz 1/10 sedan 7296483
Old 05-13-2015, 09:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey guys
Name Class TX ID
4.Courtney Townend 1/10 sedan 5386956
Old 05-13-2015, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Ralph Fortunato 1/8 4963599
Old 05-13-2015, 02:56 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys
Name Class TX ID
4.Courtney Townend 1/10 sedan 5386956
5.Charlie Schaumburg 1/10 sedan 7334793

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.