Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:49 PM
  #14926  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 555
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Derek,One of the people that comes and races and for the most part drives like a flaming idiot came down the front straight at full throttle after the race was officially over ran into Joe's foot at full bore,hopefully he is better today.He was marshalling at the end of the straight.
Team STL is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 02:35 PM
  #14927  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
Subydude2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Eastern,CT
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Good times last night...everyone seemed too have a good time aside from the whole toe issue
Subydude2010 is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 02:44 PM
  #14928  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
taco94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Conn.
Posts: 1,118
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Team STL
Derek,One of the people that comes and races and for the most part drives like a flaming idiot came down the front straight at full throttle after the race was officially over ran into Joe's foot at full bore,hopefully he is better today.He was marshalling at the end of the straight.
Oh god. Hope he's all right.

I think I know who you're talking about. Guy drives a 4wd SC, right? I think he did the same thing last Saturday and nearly hit the marshal. Luckily that guy avoided it. Too bad Joe didn't. Hope all's well Joe.
taco94 is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 02:51 PM
  #14929  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
RCHR Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: WEST Coast for Life!
Posts: 1,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by taco94
Oh god. Hope he's all right.

I think I know who you're talking about. Guy drives a 4wd SC, right? I think he did the same thing last Saturday and nearly hit the marshal. Luckily that guy avoided it. Too bad Joe didn't. Hope all's well Joe.
No last week he nailed Josh in the side and he kicked his truck like a New England Patriot lol
RCHR Racer is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 04:22 PM
  #14930  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
moto-x-107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Richlands nc
Posts: 130
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

thats right i got the extra point to
moto-x-107 is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 04:47 PM
  #14931  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
RCHR Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: WEST Coast for Life!
Posts: 1,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Josh...pm
RCHR Racer is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 06:00 PM
  #14932  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
taco94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Conn.
Posts: 1,118
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCHR Racer
No last week he nailed Josh in the side and he kicked his truck like a New England Patriot lol
No. It was also at the end of the straight. But that's not the point. One can endanger a lot of people when one puts something with such power on the track. Like Greg Cookson and I were saying last Saturday, if you know you can't drive it and you could put others or even yourself in harm's way, then just don't do it. And I guess last night was a good example of it.

On another note, does anyone know the entry fee for the regionals? I might actually make an attempt at coming this year.
taco94 is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 06:29 PM
  #14933  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
tecniquin2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,941
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys,

Hopefully I'll be up there tomorrow shaking down the 4.1 and messing around with the SC10...
tecniquin2001 is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:14 PM
  #14934  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
BlueB44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plainville, CT
Posts: 155
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by taco94
No. It was also at the end of the straight. But that's not the point. One can endanger a lot of people when one puts something with such power on the track. Like Greg Cookson and I were saying last Saturday, if you know you can't drive it and you could put others or even yourself in harm's way, then just don't do it. And I guess last night was a good example of it.

On another note, does anyone know the entry fee for the regionals? I might actually make an attempt at coming this year.
B4 + cheeck =)

been there done that. Please god don't let it happen again. lol
BlueB44 is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:15 PM
  #14935  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
BlueB44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plainville, CT
Posts: 155
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I should be down next weds for some 2wd racing, see you guys then.
BlueB44 is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:38 PM
  #14936  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
jberlenbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 341
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

The toe is all good, hairline fracture - sore & swollen but it won't cause me to drive any worse - HA!! At least it wasn't my throttle finger - that would have been tragic!!!!!!!!!! LOL Thanks to everyone for comin to my rescue & for the ice pack. Joe B
Originally Posted by gottahaveit
I second this.No ghost riders,just good racing


Hey Joe (jberlenbach)
Hows the foot? Hope its feeling better today.

Personally I'm glad Twin Sticks and the Ghost Riders got thrown out. There is no need for that kind of behavior trackside. This is supposed to be a family oriented place and that just is not tolerable. Sorry it took you getting hurt for this to happen. Remember guys these are toys and we are supposed to be having fun.[/QUOTE]
jberlenbach is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:41 PM
  #14937  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
jberlenbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 341
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Hey All, The toe is all good, hairline fracture - sore & swollen but it won't cause me to drive any worse - HA!! At least it wasn't my throttle finger - that would have been tragic!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Thanks to everyone for comin to my rescue & for the ice pack. Joe B
jberlenbach is offline  
Old 02-25-2011, 02:12 AM
  #14938  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 555
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Glad to hear the toe's not too bad Joe.Just watch who stands on that side on the stand,never know what they might do to get by you. Let's go racing.
Team STL is offline  
Old 02-25-2011, 04:26 AM
  #14939  
Tech Elite
 
RCHR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,490
Default

Our RCHR website is functional again

I'll be making some minor changes to it as I get time, and as I teach myself how to use Cpanel
RCHR is offline  
Old 02-25-2011, 11:58 AM
  #14940  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
taco94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Conn.
Posts: 1,118
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I've been meaning to ask to those who have driven on the new layout, how's it treatin' you?
taco94 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.