Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glacius
now come on thats rather skeletal I'm lookin for some meat ! larry uh i mean steve ! no steve uh i mean larry! (startin to look alike!)
haha,, yeah everyone at the track gets us confused all the time cause we look alike!!! LMAO
Old 12-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sst4nbr1
haha,, yeah everyone at the track gets us confused all the time cause we look alike!!! LMAO
Yeah, I know I do. No seriously though... lol
Old 12-27-2010, 05:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Mark, you wouldn't happen to have the JConcepts Truth body for the SC10 in stock, would you? If so, how much?
Old 12-27-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Are we going to be open tonight for practice?I need an rc fix after all this holiday stuff
Old 12-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team STL
Are we going to be open tonight for practice?I need an rc fix after all this holiday stuff
Lol thought I was the only one scratching over here.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by taco94
Mark, you wouldn't happen to have the JConcepts Truth body for the SC10 in stock, would you? If so, how much?
I don't remember seeing a JConcepts short course body on the wall when I was there last (but there might be), I mostly order Pro-line as the lexan is thicker. Call John at the sho pafter 5 tonight to make sure.
Originally Posted by Team STL
John should be at the shop tonight after 5pm unless weather/roads are bad.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:58 PM
Tech Regular

Default a cure for ur itch to play in the dirt!

Originally Posted by jaron_cc
Lol thought I was the only one scratching over here.
hey guy whats going on ? sound bored ! nothing to do ? well i only live right ACROSS THE STREET!and we're having a serious pull up session tonight!( 60 extra lbs vest and ankle weights) youre invited! almost forgot WE are the stand up dudes ! u sit down to "P" ! Pink Pistons,Pink bk bars,Pepperoni pizzas(i saw running in the house with that box) and calling Parente!(help)my bad, its ok ill be the fake olympian!
Old 12-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

hey guy whats going on ? sound bored ! nothing to do ? well i only live right ACROSS THE STREET!and we're having a serious pull up session tonight!( 60 extra lbs vest and ankle weights) youre invited! almost forgot WE are the stand up dudes ! u sit down to "P" ! Pink Pistons,Pink bk bars,Pepperoni pizzas(i saw running in the house with that box) and calling Parente!(help)my bad, its ok ill be the fake olympian!

Steve What the HELL are you talking about?
Old 12-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thedoc329
for all interested, RCE is having there 2nd annual 500 lap short course enduro on jan. 2-i raced it last year and it was a ton of fun, they hold a regular club race following i believe

http://rcexcitement.handruin.com/index.php?topic=8640.0

Anyone interested in getting a team together?
Or need someone on there team?
Old 12-28-2010, 05:04 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gottahaveit
Puma you gotta excuse my neighbor he's a lil off....Goosh he makes us look so freaken bad.......
Old 12-28-2010, 05:06 AM
Tech Elite

Steve Richardson Racing is on Wednesday starting at 7 and Saturday starting at 12 Enjoy.....
Old 12-28-2010, 05:19 AM
Tech Regular

Default hey scottie ! how ya doin?!

Originally Posted by gottahaveit
well i so concerned about the well being of lar he seem to be bored at home soooo.... i gave him an invitation to cure his"itch" to go racing! something different! no ride height gauges, no cute color coded tools,no wheel balancers,straight pig iron !punching bags, speed bags pull up bars,perfect pushups u name it! but then i realized that would make him a fake olympian like me ! now i know u dont want to be at the track with the "girlie men" like steve ,so i quickly aborted the idea because thats sooooo ridiculous!( lifting weights ? martial arts ?what fool does that? on a cold night?)so if u see him tell ill be at the track tonight(god willing)and the weighted pullups ? not him! more like "waiting" to" pullup" at the drive through window with that speedpass he got for christmas to purchase that mcshake!
Old 12-28-2010, 05:38 AM
Tech Elite

so if u see him tell ill be at the track tonight(god willing)
Hello Neighbor....Im just gonna set the record straight for you really quick, I love RC as an hobby just as much as you like spotting mike on the Bench But if you wanna continue to be a facebook thug sorry i mean Rctech thug and not race than you shouldn't be apart of this forum, this is a forum to discuss RACING not the Large pizza im bringing in for my kids....That being said go ahead and practice tonight, i'll be there on race day when it counts......Lame ass dudes

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

So who's in for what tomorrow???

Wednesday 2wd Worlds??

I need to be there nice and early tomorrow, gotta get my truck squared away if I'm gonna give Larry another run for his track bucks....:sneak:
Old 12-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Cant wait to watch you guys in truck and buggy

Im in for SC worlds !

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.