Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:12 PM
  #13306  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (110)
 
tschenck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Willow Spring NC
Posts: 2,729
Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by sst4nbr1
EVERY day is BUGGY day!!!!
I thought everyday was SC day. Always seems to be the biggest class.
tschenck is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 07:16 PM
  #13307  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 281
Default home alone

wow... no epting (eper..what a name!).....no racing, see u next week!
glacius is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 07:28 PM
  #13308  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (12)
 
sst4nbr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 819
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by glacius
wow... no epting (eper..what a name!).....no racing, see u next week!
hmmmm(glacius, a fictitious character)
sst4nbr1 is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 07:37 PM
  #13309  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Newhaven ***RCHR***
Posts: 2,426
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

What are we doing tomorrow guys 2wd buggy
im in for another full heat of buggies/Mod trucks...
Maybe Steve Richardson will join us with his Mod truck?
jaron_cc is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 07:42 PM
  #13310  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (12)
 
sst4nbr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 819
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jaron_cc
What are we doing tomorrow guys 2wd buggy
im in for another full heat of buggies...
Maybe Steve Richardson will join us with his Mod truck?
im in for dat 2wheel action!
sst4nbr1 is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 07:57 PM
  #13311  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 281
Default substititutes will not be excepted!

Originally Posted by sst4nbr1
hmmmm(glacius, a fictitious character)
if only we could have gotten "epee"to say this, it was on!
glacius is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 07:59 PM
  #13312  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Newhaven ***RCHR***
Posts: 2,426
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by glacius
if only we could have gotten "epee"to say this, it was on!
He will be there tomorrow as well, you coming down and whats your beef with Epting im willing to bet money that he'll beat you if you show, whats the bet ????
jaron_cc is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 08:12 PM
  #13313  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 281
Default master vantriliquist

Originally Posted by jaron_cc
He will be there tomorrow as well, you coming down and whats your beef with Epting im willing to bet money that he'll beat you if you show, whats the bet ????
wow ! epp im really impressed with your ability yo speak without opening ur mouth !oh can you tell me where i could some cheer leaders! (nuff said)
glacius is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 08:33 PM
  #13314  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Newhaven ***RCHR***
Posts: 2,426
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by glacius
wow ! epp im really impressed with your ability yo speak without opening ur mouth !oh can you tell me where i could some cheer leaders! (nuff said)
Guess that means your blowing smoke like always and i'll have my palm palms ready when Tom beats you..
jaron_cc is offline  
Old 12-18-2010, 03:36 AM
  #13315  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
eper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: new milford, CT.
Posts: 2,622
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

i'll let my driving do the talking. 1 win and talkin smack. I'd be impressed if you just hung around a full raceday. buy the way your name should be blah blah blah,cuz thats all i'm hearing.


thanks for having my back guys(steve,larry) as i was actually at the track driving my car and not sitting home polishing my shelf queen, atleast he got the color right for a queen.



AND..........I'M OUT
eper is offline  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:13 AM
  #13316  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

FYI, a few guys from RCE are talking about coming down for 2WD today. I might have to come up.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:26 AM
  #13317  
Tech Master
iTrader: (42)
 
xtraman122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Central MA
Posts: 1,251
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

If you're referring to me an Justin, we're planning on coming for Wednesday.
xtraman122 is offline  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:39 AM
  #13318  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Oh... well, I'll definitely be at RCHR Wednesday, and plan to come to RCE Thursday.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:40 AM
  #13319  
Tech Master
iTrader: (42)
 
xtraman122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Central MA
Posts: 1,251
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

See you there, anyone else coming up Thursday or is it just you?
xtraman122 is offline  
Old 12-18-2010, 07:54 AM
  #13320  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 281
Default at last!

Originally Posted by eper
i'll let my driving do the talking. 1 win and talkin smack. I'd be impressed if you just hung around a full raceday. buy the way your name should be blah blah blah,cuz thats all i'm hearing.


thanks for having my back guys(steve,larry) as i was actually at the track driving my car and not sitting home polishing my shelf queen, atleast he got the color right for a queen.



AND..........I'M OUT
"epee!" (girly voice) you sound so hostile well im off shopping! and im gonna write u and everybody else a letter when i get home! I have to pick up some mascara ,oil of olay and pink lipstick,(by loreal of course) to go with my new pink ,yellow and orange i'll have on the new punisher t4.1 body.
glacius is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.