Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 11-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Glowster21
So how was practice tonight? :
Lets just say im gonna hold some form of a prayer meeting or hold hands and sing kum ba ya prior to the beaten that i think some of us willl endure tomorrow including myself, but im not going down without a fight and i hope to learn a lot from the faster guys tomorrow.... Good luck to you all.....
Old 11-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I uploaded the pictures to Photobucket.
Let me know what you think.
http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/u...0Grand%20Prix/
Old 11-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Awesome racing tonight guys. I had a blast getting my ass whooped (seriously). I'll edit my pics tomorrow.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Hey everyone first off I would like to say what a great race program to day was, allot of great racing wish it could be like this every week. Mark, John and all that helped thank you. Now I would like to say I am deeply sorry for my behavior in the mod truck B-main , this is not the image that I want to project for my self the track and serenity not for my sponsors it was immature and for that I apologize and I will try to hold my self to a much higher standard that will reflect better on all that are involved in RC racing . I am a much better person than to let the moment get to me in this way, so if I offended anyone I am sorry thank you
Old 11-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hey Guys Great day of racing had a blast!!!!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Bryan Thanks for posting the photos! Great Job!

Lamar looking forward to seeing yours!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fatkidracing14
Hey everyone first off I would like to say what a great race program to day was, allot of great racing wish it could be like this every week. Mark, John and all that helped thank you. Now I would like to say I am deeply sorry for my behavior in the mod truck B-main , this is not the image that I want to project for my self the track and serenity not for my sponsors it was immature and for that I apologize and I will try to hold my self to a much higher standard that will reflect better on all that are involved in RC racing . I am a much better person than to let the moment get to me in this way, so if I offended anyone I am sorry thank you

Hey jay don't worry about it, it happens to the best of us and more to the guys like you and myself who are very competitive cuz im super hard on myself when i don't perform to the best of my ability. But thanks again for the help with my truck in the first round...
Old 11-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

So who won the $100? Who was the top RCHR performer in 4wd?
Old 11-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bman's 3XNT
So who won the $100? Who was the top RCHR performer in 4wd?

WILD CHILD!!!!!!

Nice run Kyle!!! Don't spend it all in one place.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Awesome night of racing guys...

The RCHR Crew was well represented today, we had guys in the A-main in all the classes except Mod 2wd, hopefully that'll change for next year.

So who's going to RCE for the Globber next week??
Old 11-21-2010, 05:22 AM
Tech Regular

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to the RCHR crew for another great event! Hope to see some of you guys at LIR for Winter Heat... should be a really good time!

Thanks again,

Vin
Old 11-21-2010, 06:33 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

A proper event from by a proper facility. Very good race director who couldve easily gone lax and forced us to chop a rd or hose people with shorter main...kept the brooms goin and us too. kudos to that guy. Shop owner was simply 1 of the best i've seen...more interested in how others were doin and on 2 occasions i viewed personally....he dropped his stuff on the table to take care of someone else.

Glad they kept the track consistent for all b/c it couldve easily be left swept at beginning of rd and every1 else would get what they got. they had their ship well in order to prevent that. did make friday practice interestin though

Had a lotta fun and glad i endured pedaling the boys back to the bumps nearing my own cutoff (got back to 1 guy's house near bumps at ~5AM :EEK: --- i still have another 100mi to go ha).

Proper RC track, support this place!

R
Old 11-21-2010, 07:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gottahaveit
WILD CHILD!!!!!!

Nice run Kyle!!! Don't spend it all in one place.
Great job Kyle! What was the result of the rest of the A-main....
Old 11-21-2010, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tecniquin2001
So who's going to RCE for the Globber next week??
Im going, figure the only way to better is to race against very fast guys more often, cuz lets be honest here we all have plateau racing against each other and we all need to step out side of our box and set it up....So im there and i'll take my beaten like a man.

Last edited by jaron_cc; 11-21-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Vin_Nocella
Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to the RCHR crew for another great event! Hope to see some of you guys at LIR for Winter Heat... should be a really good time!

Thanks again,

Vin
Thanks to you and the rest of the LIR crew for making it a fantastic race !

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
A proper event from by a proper facility. Very good race director who couldve easily gone lax and forced us to chop a rd or hose people with shorter main...kept the brooms goin and us too. kudos to that guy. Shop owner was simply 1 of the best i've seen...more interested in how others were doin and on 2 occasions i viewed personally....he dropped his stuff on the table to take care of someone else.

Glad they kept the track consistent for all b/c it couldve easily be left swept at beginning of rd and every1 else would get what they got. they had their ship well in order to prevent that. did make friday practice interestin though

Had a lotta fun and glad i endured pedaling the boys back to the bumps nearing my own cutoff (got back to 1 guy's house near bumps at ~5AM :EEK: --- i still have another 100mi to go ha).

Proper RC track, support this place!

R
Thanks for the appreciation! The Announcer is co-owner of the track as well.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Had a great time with everyone yesterday. Awesome job to John and Mark for yet another top notch, well run event. Great idea having the girls in the shop throughout, and an AWESOME IDEA having Mrs.K cater, food was outstanding! Great racing throughout the day, looking forward to LIR on the 5th.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.