Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gottahaveit
Show up or Shut up!

Pull your skirts back up when you're done ladies. I can't do Wednesdays, but I'm down to deliver the whoop-ass any Friday or Saturday. Just let me know when the rest of you will be there.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey Scott,

First off.......did you get the XX running??

Secondly....did you get the XX running??

And

Third.....Hi!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 05:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta
Pull your skirts back up when you're done ladies. I can't do Wednesdays, but I'm down to deliver the whoop-ass any Friday or Saturday. Just let me know when the rest of you will be there.
Hey Lamar,
If we start showing up on Fridays or Saturdays, we'll only be second stringers, Wednesdays is where the fast racers race....

When we start getting a regular turnout on either day, I'll switch back to weekends.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tazz888
Yep it's gonna happen. Steve just needs to put electrics in his truck and my new kit will be at the shop sometime this week. I'll pick it up on Saturday and have it built that night. I'll be concentrating on mod truck as soon as the VONATS are over. 4wd will be my second class, but mod truck will be my serious class. I am finaly going to enjoy racing again.... I just got tired trying to be competetive with buggys. Truck is just fun and when I'm having fun I can drive the wheels off of it. You remember how I drove at the VONATS last year in the main, well that will be how it is every week from here on out....
I am definately NOT racing Mod Truck anymore whenever I can make it back............I cannot afford the numerous spares that are a necessity when running in a heat with the all-mighty region 1 director.

I predict Steve will dominate the truck class.......whenever Ron is there to park sideways on the straights.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hahahahahahaha! You tickle us
Old 09-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dieselpower
I am definately NOT racing Mod Truck anymore whenever I can make it back............I cannot afford the numerous spares that are a necessity when running in a heat with the all-mighty region 1 director.

I predict Steve will dominate the truck class.......whenever Ron is there to park sideways on the straights.
Man i hope Steve performs well because he's gonna have a lot of comp coming his way......
Old 09-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Steve will do well regardless, provided that he maintains his vehicles and his blood glucose.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

Sorry for all the chop bustin ya'll. I'm just chompin at the bit for some indoor action ala vintage.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

WOW its amazing how some friendy banter can get so many peoples panties in a bunch.....

Hold on boys while I get my boots on the BULL S**T is getting way too deep in here. I need my new whatever, my thingamagig broke, I lost my gidit, who's running what,this guys going to smoke all you when he might show up. Bla Bla Bla. Sorry not trying to piss anyone off here but who are all these people? I'm real glad that were getting some new blood coming to race. The more the merrier. I'm looking forward to getting more classes ever week with a full field of cars in each class. But "WE" the handful of guys who are there EVERY week sometimes struggling to get enough guys to even have a race don't want to here it. WE are very happy we have a place like RCHR were we can race every week and enjoy an evening out racing and busting balls. Everyone knows I love to talk smack just as much as the next guy and I probably don't have the skills to back up most of it. But in the short 10 months I've been racing I do OK. So to all the new guys or seasoned vets who haven't made it out in the past year. Welcome or Welcome back. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. But in the meantime hears my smack. Show up or Shut up! And when you do show make sure you introduce yourself.
I have seen the results and you definatly are doing great for the amount of time you've been racing. During the past year there has been a big turnover in the racers at RCHR. A lot of new faces who have been keeping the torch burning while some of us old timers and OG's of RCHR have been taking a break while doing other things. Saturdays during the winter are when you will see most of us old timers returning. Some will be on their game right away while other may need to shake off the cobwebs and dust. Either way there will be some great competition this winter. No excusses and a take no prisioners attitude... the people who know me at RCHR will be seeing a new Ron this winter.

Originally Posted by Dieselpower

How many times did we actualy race together in the same heat and how many times did I actualy break you????
I only raced truck a few times last year... the VONATS and 2 or 3 other times. I don't recall parking it sideways on the straight..... but I'm getting old and my memory is getting bad. Gotta love how being a ROAR official automaticly makes you the target unwaranted smack talk....
Old 09-07-2010, 07:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jaron_cc
Man i hope Steve performs well because he's gonna have a lot of comp coming his way......

I know you never have raced with him, but you'll see. He is one of the most consistant truck racers I know. He thrives competition.

He raced my 10T with it's full vintage legal 17.5 setup in it a week or two ago at RCHR and finished 4th in the A against a full feild of mod's....
Old 09-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I know your always up for a battle. Too bad we won't be seeing you for a while on Wednesdays.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tecniquin2001
Hey Scott,

First off.......did you get the XX running??

Secondly....did you get the XX running??

And

Third.....Hi!!!

Yes
Yes
And Hi to you too Freddy

Had it there last week but no track to test it on. I just need to buy a new set of sneakers for it. Still debating what to go with.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=tazz888;7908675]WOW its amazing how some friendy banter can get so many peoples panties in a bunch.....

I have seen the results and you definatly are doing great for the amount of time you've been racing. During the past year there has been a big turnover in the racers at RCHR. A lot of new faces who have been keeping the torch burning while some of us old timers and OG's of RCHR have been taking a break while doing other things. Saturdays during the winter are when you will see most of us old timers returning. Some will be on their game right away while other may need to shake off the cobwebs and dust. Either way there will be some great competition this winter. No excusses and a take no prisioners attitude... the people who know me at RCHR will be seeing a new Ron this winter.

No Panties here I just wanted to throw a little more fuel on the BS fire that's been burning here to see it flair up and maybe get some more guys to come out and play. Summer racing has been a blast and as much fun as I've been having with all the regulars (and you guys know who you are) you can almost predict who's going to finish out in front. We have gotten to know each others driving ability but also I think it has helped us all get better behind the wheel. We all respect each other and as a result have had some wild battles. So new guys, rusty old timers or whoever else lets quit all the BS and gets your butts down to the track and lets have some fun.

Ron thanks for the compliment. Not sure if we ever met but make sure the next time your trackside you stop by and introduce yourself.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Master

Ron thanks for the compliment. Not sure if we ever met but make sure the next time your trackside you stop by and introduce yourself.
Nope, never meet but will make sure to introduce myself to you at the track. I know it's all in fun... I like to stir the pot as well...
Old 09-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

count me in for mod truck

wildbill

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.