Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

uuummmmmmm 4wd hell yeah!!!! lol the old bj4 still has it she wont die and shes coming back!!!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by tecniquin2001
Hmm, maybe it was because of people like you....Mr. "My Car Sucks outside"
WOW, everyone's car must have sucked outside then!

See you in 4wd!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
WOW, everyone's car must have sucked outside then!

See you in 4wd!
I started rebuilding the Lazer, hopefully I'll have it ready by Wednesday.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Wednesday

So, do we have a 4WD class this week....? Last week was great. Who's in?
Old 09-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Master

if i can get my battery going im in
Old 09-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

With all the smack talk going on around here I had to double check and make sure this was the RCHR forum... thought I acidently went into the LIR forum...

Since there is a ton af trash talk going on about who's going to be top dog in Mod Truck I'll make my prediction..... Steve Semeraro (as long as he can make it every week). None of you know Steve as well as I do, we go back over 15 years. He will wreck everyone!!!! I know I wont be there every week so I won't even throw my name into the mix, but thats the great thing about not being a factor in any of the buggy classes I've raced at RCHR over the past 3 years. I'm a truck racer and have always been. I may not be a contender because of my racing schedule, but I can very well be a spoiler by stealing a win or two from some people. Steve knows what I can do with a truck...
Old 09-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RCHR Racer
So, do we have a 4WD class this week....? Last week was great. Who's in?
ill bring my 4wd and sc too. after vonats im gonna concetrate more on 2wd and 4wd buggy. i need to bring my drivimg skills up to par, and in my opinion theres no better way to do it than with a 2wd buggy. sc is fun, but its getting easy and i want a challange. brandon you suck.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tazz888
With all the smack talk going on around here I had to double check and make sure this was the RCHR forum... thought I acidently went into the LIR forum...

Since there is a ton af trash talk going on about who's going to be top dog in Mod Truck I'll make my prediction..... Steve Semeraro (as long as he can make it every week). None of you know Steve as well as I do, we go back over 15 years. He will wreck everyone!!!! I know I wont be there every week so I won't even throw my name into the mix, but thats the great thing about not being a factor in any of the buggy classes I've raced at RCHR over the past 3 years. I'm a truck racer and have always been. I may not be a contender because of my racing schedule, but I can very well be a spoiler by stealing a win or two from some people. Steve knows what I can do with a truck...
Sounds great i'll make sure my Team mate Brandon. D records every beaten he gets from me and if you find time to come get some of this RT5 great. And if either you or steve beat me i'll man up and say so but i'll make sure theres an battle to the end... (In the name of racing)See you soon..

Last edited by jaron_cc; 09-06-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

This is going to be awesome....let's see if it comes to fruition....

We're gonna see some of the best racing that RCHR has seen in a while....
Old 09-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Yep it's gonna happen. Steve just needs to put electrics in his truck and my new kit will be at the shop sometime this week. I'll pick it up on Saturday and have it built that night. I'll be concentrating on mod truck as soon as the VONATS are over. 4wd will be my second class, but mod truck will be my serious class. I am finaly going to enjoy racing again.... I just got tired trying to be competetive with buggys. Truck is just fun and when I'm having fun I can drive the wheels off of it. You remember how I drove at the VONATS last year in the main, well that will be how it is every week from here on out....
Old 09-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Yes Freddy theres gonna be some nice battles in all classes this winter, Mod truck i think is gonna be the best and im taking no prisoners ive had my lil summer break and im itching for a battle....Steve's going down nuf said Next. im gonna re-retire him for good LMAO that was way to funny.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Yep it's gonna happen. Steve just needs to put electrics in his truck and my new kit will be at the shop sometime this week. I'll pick it up on Saturday and have it built that night. I'll be concentrating on mod truck as soon as the VONATS are over. 4wd will be my second class, but mod truck will be my serious class. I am finaly going to enjoy racing again.... I just got tired trying to be competetive with buggys. Truck is just fun and when I'm having fun I can drive the wheels off of it. You remember how I drove at the VONATS last year in the main, well that will be how it is every week from here on out....
Mr Depoto Theres gonna be some insane battles and ive never had the pleasure of running with you yet so this should be fun can't wait, this young wipper snapper is gonna show you season vets a thing or two.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jaron_cc
Mr Depoto Theres gonna be some insane battles and ive never had the pleasure of running with you yet so this should be fun can't wait, this young wipper snapper is gonna show you season vets a thing or two.

This winter is going to be great.... Mod truck is going to be insane!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

I just got tired trying to be competetive with buggys. Truck is just fun and when I'm having fun I can drive the wheels off of it. You remember how I drove at the VONATS last year in the main, well that will be how it is every week from here on out....
Buggies are fun as heck, only a select few can make those buggies look good on the track, like the saying says " Those who can, do, and those who can't, don't" nuff said...

The reason I quit truck racing was because it feeling too much like SC racing for a while, SC is fun as heck, and what makes it fun is the ability to do a little bump and grind without messing you up completely, when you bump and grind in Mod truck it makes racing miserable.....

I just hope people stick with it and don't get discouraged once things don't start going their way....
Old 09-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hold on boys while I get my boots on the BULL S**T is getting way too deep in here. I need my new whatever, my thingamagig broke, I lost my gidit, who's running what,this guys going to smoke all you when he might show up. Bla Bla Bla. Sorry not trying to piss anyone off here but who are all these people? I'm real glad that were getting some new blood coming to race. The more the merrier. I'm looking forward to getting more classes ever week with a full field of cars in each class. But "WE" the handful of guys who are there EVERY week sometimes struggling to get enough guys to even have a race don't want to here it. WE are very happy we have a place like RCHR were we can race every week and enjoy an evening out racing and busting balls. Everyone knows I love to talk smack just as much as the next guy and I probably don't have the skills to back up most of it. But in the short 10 months I've been racing I do OK. So to all the new guys or seasoned vets who haven't made it out in the past year. Welcome or Welcome back. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. But in the meantime hears my smack. Show up or Shut up! And when you do show make sure you introduce yourself.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.