Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:36 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by Dieselpower
I'll be down there tomorrow, but I'm gonna smear my own poop on the Mets colored slash so you and Will won't be able to nose in on me with ya'lls SC10s without fear of a skidmark. Will's body could probably go through the carwash, but I know you paid a healthy grip for those Rockstar decals.
I will be there tomorrow
Old 05-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Tech Regular

I was getting bent because the whole "we only run ROAR rules" comment was made about his 17t I mean give me a break. No one is pissed they can't run 1/8 buggy wheels or stadium truck bodies so why even mention this? I mean jombo I am sure felt like he was getting blown off.

My truck has been ready to go sitting for weeks...again I don't like the layout for SC. It's my call. I even spent coin on an FT in hopes ill like the track next weekend better with it. Mark pm'd me about minor track changes, a few tabletops and deleted jumps and I haven't heard about them being done just yet. Trust me I don't care about SC rule nonsense. I happened to like speed track over technical tracks and this track leans the latter. Just look at any CORR event. All about powersliding at high speed and trading paint. I'll get my t4 going soon and give the track another crack
Old 05-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by oldschool77
I even spent coin on an FT in hopes ill like the track next weekend better with it.
See thats where you messed up you didn't have to spend a lot you could have just bought mine for cheap and saved some money and not have been pissed.... But w/e i can careless anymore what anyone says i go a play with my toys.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

I didn't buy yours because I heard you jacked the price on me and offered Rich less!
Plus mine was RTR albeit with an AM and 27T but still...
Old 05-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey guys, I just want to let everyone on here know that I am going to be selling all of my electric stuff. I am only posting it on here because I would like to see the stuff go to a local. So here it is:
FT RC10B4, asking $80. I just rebuilt this car right before the last trophy race.
Losi XXXCR, I am going to lower the price to $75.
Losi XXX4Gplus, asking $100, it does need some parts though.
LRP Sphere, asking $50, it is in good shape, except that one of the capacitor wires broke of and one of the receiver wires is exposed, but it is an easy fix.
LRP X12 8.5, asking $30, motor has the option 13mm rotor, ceramic bearing if I remeber correctly. I have also turned the timming down, but I have all of the timing inserts for it.
I will drop this stuff off at the shop, so you guys can see it.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. Thanks guys.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:55 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by krhodes12
Hey guys, I just want to let everyone on here know that I am going to be selling all of my electric stuff. I am only posting it on here because I would like to see the stuff go to a local. So here it is:
FT RC10B4, asking $80. I just rebuilt this car right before the last trophy race.
Losi XXXCR, I am going to lower the price to $75.
Losi XXX4Gplus, asking $100, it does need some parts though.
LRP Sphere, asking $50, it is in good shape, except that one of the capacitor wires broke of and one of the receiver wires is exposed, but it is an easy fix.
LRP X12 8.5, asking $30, motor has the option 13mm rotor, ceramic bearing if I remeber correctly. I have also turned the timming down, but I have all of the timing inserts for it.
I will drop this stuff off at the shop, so you guys can see it.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. Thanks guys.
You have a PM
Old 05-30-2009, 08:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ok guys, the XXXCR is gone. Thank you.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Tech Regular

I didn't buy yours because I heard you jacked the price on me and offered Rich less!
Plus mine was RTR albeit with an AM and 27T but still...
So what was the price i offered you 150 for everything.....
What did i offer rich 150 for everything.

Dude w/e your acting like a fool lately.

You got issues with me let me know i'm not trying to fuck anyone over....
Old 05-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Suspended

LOL GOOD TIMES AGAIN! LOVE RACING WITH YOU GUYS. RCHR IS THE PLACE TO RACE. RAUL THANX AGAIN FOR THE HELP WITH MY SC10, AND THE PIZZA.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

t4 I don't have beef but it sounded like you were offering diff peeps diff prices. It's all good truck is on it's way. I've been totally fine

Mark I am going to try to atop by the shop to see if you can help

My rtr esc stopped working after flawless performance
Truck sat 3 days after working. Lights respond to the radio but no juice to the motors. Steering and transponder work just no motor. Only seen 12 packs and I tested the motor fine.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Good turnout tonight? LOL even if I went it looks like my SC esc wasn't going to cooperate.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Not too many people, but awesome racing.....especially SCT. I'm gonna getcha someday Raul......you're going to have to figure out a way to start crashing once every so often or something.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Dieselpower
Not too many people, but awesome racing.....especially SCT. I'm gonna getcha someday Raul......you're going to have to figure out a way to start crashing once every so often or something.
I did enjoy myself tonight and the truck is working EXCELLENT. But mainly I am there for my girls to run, practice and have a good time. My doing well is just a bonus. Matt, maybe you need more poo power.. I did a few spots of the trake a few extra times during racing, but I guess I didnt give you enough opportunity. Next time, Ill run 3 wheels. Your getting faster though, well get you onto the darkside and run a Associated soon enough. Ralph, is going to be on the dark side soon too..

Tony, Im glad you liked the pizza. My mom taught me to bring enough for everyone. Lets put a 17.5 in that thing and boogey.. Not that your car is not wicked fast already, lets just make it legal.

Jared, nice to meet you and and glad my setup pointers worked for you. See a SC10 out of the box does work.

See you guys soon.

Last edited by Raul Garcia; 05-31-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yea, I had a great time and will be back again. Maybe next time I will have a new motor and speed control and possibly a new battery. I can almost bet that will happen!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:31 AM
Tech Elite

t4 I don't have beef but it sounded like you were offering diff peeps diff prices. It's all good truck is on it's way. I've been totally fine

Mark I am going to try to atop by the shop to see if you can help

My rtr esc stopped working after flawless performance
Truck sat 3 days after working. Lights respond to the radio but no juice to the motors. Steering and transponder work just no motor. Only seen 12 packs and I tested the motor fine.
Sounds like a loose connection somewhere, I'll tak a look at it.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.