Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
  #5866  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,050
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
ya know it..... did Meredith get hers?
no she has to wait to get hers some stuff came up and she needs the money for something else right now
phathedrc18t is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 04:42 PM
  #5867  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,280
Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by phathedrc18t
no she has to wait to get hers some stuff came up and she needs the money for something else right now
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 04:45 PM
  #5868  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,050
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

I know
phathedrc18t is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 04:49 PM
  #5869  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,280
Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by phathedrc18t
I know
giver her a loan. she's worth it...
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 04:49 PM
  #5870  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,050
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
giver her a loan. she's worth it...
Then I'll be broke.
phathedrc18t is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 04:52 PM
  #5871  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,280
Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by phathedrc18t
Then I'll be broke.
a lose lose situation
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 05:20 PM
  #5872  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
stallman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: east haven ct
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Hey Guys I have been laying low for a while now So i thought I will fill you guys in. Well we are moving into are new house on saturday the 30th (any help will be great) We have a 4 bed room 1 and a half bath full basement(man room) Now for the pragnace a about a month and a half ago my wife and I were in a ultrasound and they found more then normal fuild build up in the kidneys(which was the first sign that was found in the baby that we lost) well since that ultrasound we have had many and in the last ultrasound the fluid in the left kidney has complete gone away and the fluid in the right kidney has gone down so my wife is now 27 weeks so we are preying and hoping everything is going to be ok
stallman is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 06:07 PM
  #5873  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,050
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Originally Posted by stallman
Hey Guys I have been laying low for a while now So i thought I will fill you guys in. Well we are moving into are new house on saturday the 30th (any help will be great) We have a 4 bed room 1 and a half bath full basement(man room) Now for the pragnace a about a month and a half ago my wife and I were in a ultrasound and they found more then normal fuild build up in the kidneys(which was the first sign that was found in the baby that we lost) well since that ultrasound we have had many and in the last ultrasound the fluid in the left kidney has complete gone away and the fluid in the right kidney has gone down so my wife is now 27 weeks so we are preying and hoping everything is going to be ok
I hope all is well and that everything works out for you.
phathedrc18t is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 06:26 PM
  #5874  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
tecniquin2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,941
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Hey Mike,

I hope everything works out for you, your wife and your family, just keep the faith.
tecniquin2001 is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 06:36 PM
  #5875  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,280
Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tecniquin2001
Hey Mike,

I hope everything works out for you, your wife and your family, just keep the faith.
Ditto...
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 07:18 PM
  #5876  
Tech Elite
 
RCHR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,490
Default

Wednesday race results...

Last edited by RCHR; 10-05-2010 at 04:22 AM.
RCHR is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 08:25 PM
  #5877  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
tazz888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,883
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by stallman
Hey Guys I have been laying low for a while now So i thought I will fill you guys in. Well we are moving into are new house on saturday the 30th (any help will be great) We have a 4 bed room 1 and a half bath full basement(man room) Now for the pragnace a about a month and a half ago my wife and I were in a ultrasound and they found more then normal fuild build up in the kidneys(which was the first sign that was found in the baby that we lost) well since that ultrasound we have had many and in the last ultrasound the fluid in the left kidney has complete gone away and the fluid in the right kidney has gone down so my wife is now 27 weeks so we are preying and hoping everything is going to be ok

Mike that's great news!!! I know that the last ultrasound had you stressed out and worried. I told you everything would work out. Hang in there bro.
tazz888 is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 08:49 PM
  #5878  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Hydrodancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: WWW.RCHR.BIZ
Posts: 389
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCHR
Wednesday race results...
Mark, Thanks for making racing interesting tonight and helping me with my speed control.
Hydrodancer is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 09:16 PM
  #5879  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
BlueB44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plainville, CT
Posts: 155
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I had a good time tonight running the old B44. Next time I promise to be faster
BlueB44 is offline  
Old 05-28-2009, 01:39 AM
  #5880  
Tech Elite
 
RCHR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,490
Default

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
you can all be like me UNEMEPLOYED....

I keep playing the lottery so I can be...


Originally Posted by stallman
Hey Guys I have been laying low for a while now...
Good luck Mike!

Originally Posted by Hydrodancer
Mark, Thanks for making racing interesting tonight and helping me with my speed control.
Your welcome. Did you get a chance to temp your motor after the 8 minute main?

Originally Posted by BlueB44
I had a good time tonight running the old B44. Next time I promise to be faster
Yeah, it was fun having you an Bryan running your 4wd's again
RCHR is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.