Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BlueB44
who's racing tonight. I was thinking of bringing my B44
Ill be there with the XX-4 i'm going to call Raul O and find out what time he gets out today...
Old 05-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Hey Mark,

I know I haven't been around in a long time. My weekends have been pretty busy lately. Honestly I've only raced once in past 2 months and I had to take a Friday night off from work to do that. Yeh I went up to Lester's to run SCT that night. Another reason why I haven't been racing is because I've been motorless for almost 1.5 months. That's pretty funny to hear coming from someone who has a motor sponsor.... I've been waiting on several motors for my vintage cars and 2wd / 4wd's. Things have been all screwed up due to Trinity moving from NJ to Florida. They should be shipping motors to Express this week. I should have mine sometime next week. If they get to me next week I'm planning on coming down next Saturday to race. My attitude towards racing (or the inability to race) was realy bad for a while and I actualy was ready to give up and just go back to carpet. I was trying to sell all my off-road stuff for a while. I finaly pulled my head out of my a$$ and realized that I need to get back to having fun. I did sell the ZX5-FS but decided to keep the SP. I picked up a Hyper 9E to run some 1/8 as well. I still want to sell the RB5 so if anyone is looking for one let me know. Hope all is well with you and the rest of the RCHR crew. Hopefully I'll see you all next week!!!

In addition, with the ROAR races coming up in July and August at Control Freakz, the SCT Nationals in July at Madness and trying to squeze in some 1/8 racing at various tracks my race schedule looks like it can get very crazy this summer. I'll try to make as much time for RCHR as possible. I do plan on attending the Vintage Nationals. I will be more of a regular come November. It sucks that I can only race everyother week.

Last edited by tazz888; 05-27-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tazz888
Hey Mark,

I know I haven't been around in a long time. My weekends have been pretty busy lately. Honestly I've only raced once in past 2 months and I had to take a Friday night off from work to do that. Yeh I went up to Lester's to run SCT that night. Another reason why I haven't been racing is because I've been motorless for almost 1.5 months. That's pretty funny to hear coming from someone who has a motor sponsor.... I've been waiting on several motors for my vintage cars and 2wd / 4wd's. Things have been all screwed up due to Trinity moving from NJ to Florida. They should be shipping motors to Express this week. I should have mine sometime next week. If they get to me next week I'm planning on coming down next Saturday to race. My attitude towards racing (or the inability to race) was realy bad for a while and I actualy was ready to give up and just go back to carpet. I was trying to sell all my off-road stuff for a while. I finaly pulled my head out of my a$$ and realized that I need to get back to having fun. I did sell the ZX5-FS but decided to keep the SP. I picked up a Hyper 9E to run some 1/8 as well. I still want to sell the RB5 so if anyone is looking for one let me know. Hope all is well with you and the rest of the RCHR crew. Hopefully I'll see you all next week!!!

In addition, with the ROAR races coming up in July and August at Control Freakz, the SCT Nationals in July at Madness and trying to squeze in some 1/8 racing at various tracks my race schedule looks like it can get very crazy this summer. I'll try to make as much time for RCHR as possible. I do plan on attending the Vintage Nationals. I will be more of a regular come November. It sucks that I can only race everyother week.

Welcome back.....
Old 05-27-2009, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Man, I need a new job...

I'm a receiving clerk at a food distribution company. The inventory is off on Grande brand mozzarella cheese used for making pizza, around 60 cases or so. They ask me why the inventory is off (basically wanting to know if its my fault).

I've been at this company for 10 years now, we have been getting this cheese (50,000lbs) every week since before I started there. The delivery has had an error maybe 4 times in that ten years. Even if I never checked the delivery, the inventory wouldn't be that far off.

This is not the first time the inventory has been off, this is not the first time they have asked me why. I have told them on multiple occasions why I think the inventory is off, but still every 6-8 months it still comes back around to the same stupid question.

Repeated stupidity gets on my nerves.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Tech Elite

If that isn't enough, when I receive the product and put it thru the computer, it prints me out location labels to put on the product. If I have extra labels or I'm short labels when I put them on the product, then I know something is wrong before it even goes into the warehouse. So everything on my side ends up being double checked.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RCHR
Man, I need a new job...

I'm a receiving clerk at a food distribution company. The inventory is off on Grande brand mozzarella cheese used for making pizza, around 60 cases or so. They ask me why the inventory is off (basically wanting to know if its my fault).

I've been at this company for 10 years now, we have been getting this cheese (50,000lbs) every week since before I started there. The delivery has had an error maybe 4 times in that ten years. Even if I never checked the delivery, the inventory wouldn't be that far off.

This is not the first time the inventory has been off, this is not the first time they have asked me why. I have told them on multiple occasions why I think the inventory is off, but still every 6-8 months it still comes back around to the same stupid question.
Repeated stupidity gets on my nerves.

Damn sorry to hear that mark... I deal with this lady at my job who has been there for 3 years (part time) And she acts like shes the fu*king boss. And i can't really say anything because then she'll just talk to the right people and get my ass fired! I work hard damn hard i have 6 bosses already i don't need another one!!!!

On a lighter note i finished the saddle packs mark not all three because Raul took a set but the other 2 and i have a ton of wire still left over.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Trict T4
Damn sorry to hear that mark... I deal with this lady at my job who has been there for 3 years (part time) And she acts like shes the fu*king boss. And i can't really say anything because then she'll just talk to the right people and get my ass fired! I work hard damn hard i have 6 bosses already i don't need another one!!!!

On a lighter note i finished the saddle packs mark not all three because Raul took a set but the other 2 and i have a ton of wire still left over.

Well at my job the assistance manager got fired yesterday. So that means more over time/shit load of bull shit work for me.

Im still gonna try to make it up there today. Maybe race.

Ralph i'll bring the pack down to get that all set up.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCHR
Man, I need a new job...

+1 my job sucks since I have gotten new management. not only more work and taking away anything of enjoyment, but its the politics that goes on that are driving me nuts.

I also got pulled aside by the director yesterday The only good thing is I have already put in 51hrs this week and I am done. Shit will still suck when I go back but I got 3 days before I have to deal with it.

Last edited by tschenck; 05-27-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ProMaxx316
Well at my job the assistance manager got fired yesterday. So that means more over time/shit load of bull shit work for me.

Im still gonna try to make it up there today. Maybe race.

Ralph i'll bring the pack down to get that all set up.
Ya'll have a manager for assistance? Cool.

Yeah, my boss is a real ass......oh wait....I'm my own boss.
See ya'll on Saturday.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

you can all be like me UNEMEPLOYED....
Old 05-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
you can all be like me UNEMEPLOYED....
I know, sadly its bad enough that if it was just me I would of already left and would be.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Could this week go by any slower? When will it be Sat? I want to race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sneaky :
Old 05-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by phathedrc18t
Could this week go by any slower? When will it be Sat? I want to race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sneaky :
haha get there early...
Old 05-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
haha get there early...
I will maybe you can help me with my esc set up and my motor.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by phathedrc18t
I will maybe you can help me with my esc set up and my motor.
ya know it..... did Meredith get hers?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.