Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:44 AM
  #5836  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
HobbyTown Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fairfield, CT.
Posts: 359
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

RCHR Mark, You have PM buddy.....
HobbyTown Rich is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 09:32 AM
  #5837  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 196
Default

I'll be up there tonight with ralph to get some practice.

RCHR do you have i think there Pro-Line Edge front tires and front rims, T4 gear cover, and 84 spur???
ProMaxx316 is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 11:06 AM
  #5838  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,050
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCHR
In RCHR news...

On Saturday a reporter from the Waterbury Republican newspaper will be stopping by around 3pm to do an article on our business, so hoping to get some good turn out to look good for the paper.

Weather.com says rain till Friday, all the more reason to come race indoors.

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend, especially the enlisted and veterans.
Mark thats great news. Me and Meredith will be there Sat see you then.
phathedrc18t is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 11:14 AM
  #5839  
Tech Elite
 
RCHR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,490
Default

Originally Posted by ProMaxx316
I'll be up there tonight with ralph to get some practice.

RCHR do you have i think there Pro-Line Edge front tires and front rims, T4 gear cover, and 84 spur???
Cool. We should have all that stuff....

Hey Ralph, I'll be able to swap out that broken chassis on your XX-4 tonight.

Soon, I'll have four drivers out on the track running my cars...Ha ha my own race team

Ralph Rodriguez - Losi XX4
Raul Ortiz - Losi XX4
Rich Febus - Jconcepts BJ4x4
Jim Soucy - AE B44
and Myself of course - AE B44

In addition we will have...

Steve Semeraro - Yokomo or Losi XX4
Kevin Graves - AE B44
Will Wambolt - B44
Mike Fradette - Jconcepts BJ4x4

Hopefully we can get others to pop in from time to time...

Dan Schenck - AE B44
Bryan Levesque - Kyosho ZX5 Sp
John Brushities - Kyosho ZX5 Sp
Mike K - AE B44

Maybe Kyle Rhodes will get another 4wheeler in the future...

Lots more guys out there with 4wd's too...
RCHR is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 11:36 AM
  #5840  
Tech Elite
 
RCHR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,490
Default

Originally Posted by phathedrc18t
Mark thats great news. Me and Meredith will be there Sat see you then.
Very cool, see you Saturday!
RCHR is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 01:27 PM
  #5841  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 196
Default

Originally Posted by RCHR
Cool. We should have all that stuff....

Hey Ralph, I'll be able to swap out that broken chassis on your XX-4 tonight.

Soon, I'll have four drivers out on the track running my cars...Ha ha my own race team

Ralph Rodriguez - Losi XX4
Raul Ortiz - Losi XX4
Rich Febus - Jconcepts BJ4x4
Jim Soucy - AE B44
and Myself of course - AE B44

In addition we will have...

Steve Semeraro - Yokomo or Losi XX4
Kevin Graves - AE B44
Will Wambolt - B44
Mike Fradette - Jconcepts BJ4x4

Hopefully we can get others to pop in from time to time...

Dan Schenck - AE B44
Bryan Levesque - Kyosho ZX5 Sp
John Brushities - Kyosho ZX5 Sp
Mike K - AE B44

Maybe Kyle Rhodes will get another 4wheeler in the future...

Lots more guys out there with 4wd's too...

Man are you trying to start up a elite 4wd team or something. That would be sweet.
ProMaxx316 is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 02:37 PM
  #5842  
Tech Apprentice
 
MUTSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Granby, CT
Posts: 70
Default

Mark- I will be down Saturday, I got a get out of jail free card.

Rich F.- I look forward to racing with you in mod truck again.

See you all on Saturday and congrats to Kyle and Steve for great finishes.
MUTSON is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 06:16 PM
  #5843  
Tech Regular
 
oldschool77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 275
Default

Bought an RTR FT T4 for spit today and I plan on just starting it off with a good 15T and an AM radio to see if I like the class. If things take off I'll get the DSM receiver for it and let the good times roll. Having a Stadium and a Short Course or backup makes alot of sense.

I noticed the stock Radon 17T Mark loves so much (more then a 12T Titan LOL!) runs wicked hot even when geared to the sky at 16/87 which is higher then stock 20/87. I'll cross my fingers it lasts a bit more but it is wicked fast for stock class so it may be worth having a few around or comparable brushed motors. Just can't see dumping a few hundred into these things on BL at this point when a brushed motor/tazer 15t ESC can be had for $55.

Mark, let me know/pm me about the goose's and those track updates you sent me earlier.

I love the SC10..it rips so well and I love the way you can powerslide with it. I aint touching a thing!
oldschool77 is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 06:50 PM
  #5844  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
tecniquin2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,941
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

I'll probably be up there on Saturday running the T4 and maybe the 10.5ed ZX-5
tecniquin2001 is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 06:54 PM
  #5845  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
tecniquin2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,941
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Hey Mark,

Are you still gonna push the 10.5 4wd class??
tecniquin2001 is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 08:38 PM
  #5846  
Tech Regular
 
Trict T4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trumbull, CT
Posts: 257
Default

Originally Posted by tecniquin2001
Hey Mark,

Are you still gonna push the 10.5 4wd class??
I just picked up my 10.5 for the XX-4!!! Tekin complete system!!!
Trict T4 is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 08:45 PM
  #5847  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
tazz888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,883
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

I have my ZX5-SP ready to go. I have a 10.5 and a 6.5 sitting here for it.

All I need to do is find some time to actualy come and race. Saturdays have gotten realy busy for me as of late.

I know that Joe Glorioso and his son Nicky have their ZX5-FS's and B44 ready to run in 10.5 or mod also.
tazz888 is offline  
Old 05-26-2009, 09:51 PM
  #5848  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Hydrodancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: WWW.RCHR.BIZ
Posts: 389
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Kyle, look what I found for you. SHINNY STEEL!



I'll be running 10.5 2wd and 10.5 4wd on wednesday.
Hydrodancer is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 05:36 AM
  #5849  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 196
Default

Originally Posted by oldschool77
Bought an RTR FT T4 for spit today and I plan on just starting it off with a good 15T and an AM radio to see if I like the class. If things take off I'll get the DSM receiver for it and let the good times roll. Having a Stadium and a Short Course or backup makes alot of sense.

I noticed the stock Radon 17T Mark loves so much (more then a 12T Titan LOL!) runs wicked hot even when geared to the sky at 16/87 which is higher then stock 20/87. I'll cross my fingers it lasts a bit more but it is wicked fast for stock class so it may be worth having a few around or comparable brushed motors. Just can't see dumping a few hundred into these things on BL at this point when a brushed motor/tazer 15t ESC can be had for $55.

Mark, let me know/pm me about the goose's and those track updates you sent me earlier.

I love the SC10..it rips so well and I love the way you can powerslide with it. I aint touching a thing!


(Tapping to beer bottles together) Oldschool come out and playyyyyyyyy.

join the dark side of Brushless.
ProMaxx316 is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 06:44 AM
  #5850  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
BlueB44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plainville, CT
Posts: 155
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

who's racing tonight. I was thinking of bringing my B44
BlueB44 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.