Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Tech Regular

Bent turnbuckles and practice have zero to do with a track where a rediculous infield short landings and unrealistic rhythm sections exist. Hunt down another track that caters to SC like this and I am a believer. This track is the polar opposite of what an appropriate track should be for sportsman and SC. No one can convince me long wheelbase trucks with low bite tires excell here. I had zero fun so I won't run it.

I am sorry if I offended anyone but I am really disappointed. I am am experienced racer and this track does nothing for our trucks. Have fun today guys.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BlueB44
Practice makes perfect.....

you will not always have a great night every time you go out. Fact of life.
NO its perfect practice makes perfect...

You could pratice like an ass and you will def not be perfect....
Old 05-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by oldschool77
Bent turnbuckles and practice have zero to do with a track where a rediculous infield short landings and unrealistic rhythm sections exist. Hunt down another track that caters to SC like this and I am a believer. This track is the polar opposite of what an appropriate track should be for sportsman and SC. No one can convince me long wheelbase trucks with low bite tires excell here. I had zero fun so I won't run it.

I am sorry if I offended anyone but I am really disappointed. I am am experienced racer and this track does nothing for our trucks. Have fun today guys.
not trying to put anyone down but if you "are an experienced racer" why can't you just find the line?...

i hate to say it but your starting to sound like me old school.... i wis i can head down to the track and just play f*ck racing. i just want to drive my rc cars now....

I have this legal thing going on now with my apt and my roommates....

no time + no money = No fun for Ralphie.....

So please don't get mad at rchr they just wanted to give everyone what they wanted a tough technical track...
Old 05-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Trict T4
not trying to put anyone down but if you "are an experienced racer" why can't you just find the line?...

i hate to say it but your starting to sound like me old school.... i wis i can head down to the track and just play f*ck racing. i just want to drive my rc cars now....

I have this legal thing going on now with my apt and my roommates....

no time + no money = No fun for Ralphie.....

So please don't get mad at rchr they just wanted to give everyone what they wanted a tough technical track...
Is this really what everyone wanted?

No more about this from me...I am taking off for a bit. I am definitely not the only one who feels this way but I am the only one saying something.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Tech Regular

Ralph...when you find the fast line let Kyle and I know because I am just trying not to break the thing.

I am happy a few guys are stoked and I don't want to rain on your parade but I just think it alienates alot of people and platforms.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Tech Adept

Do anybody have any live track updates of the race???
Old 05-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

After round 2 of qualifing...

LIR's Rob Betts is leading 2wd and 4wd modified
Jim Soucy is leading modified truck
Kyle Rhodes is leading 10.5 limited buggy
Raul Garcia is leading short course truck
Cody Burnes is leading sportsman
Old 05-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Tech Regular

Steve/SST with the tricked T4 send me a pm if you have paypal so i can give you the $20 for the SC10 rims. If not I'll leave the money with the shop when I stop by in the future.

RCHR let me know when the JConcepts Goose bumps come in and I'll stop by to pay for them and leave Steve's money.

RCHR any idea when you may get titanium t4/sc10 turnbuckles in? Will W. only found B4 ones that were a little too small.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by oldschool77
RCHR let me know when the JConcepts Goose bumps come in and I'll stop by to pay for them and leave Steve's money.

RCHR any idea when you may get titanium t4/sc10 turnbuckles in? Will W. only found B4 ones that were a little too small.
Will Do
Old 05-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

Spring Challenge race results...

Thanks to all the racers for a great race, fantastic corner marshaling, and helping us run a good show! The last plaque was given out at 6:40 so I'm sure everybody got home at a decent time.

Last edited by RCHR; 10-05-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCHR
Spring Challenge race results...
good to see you guys had a great turnout. hopefully I will be able to make the next one in june.

Congrats to all the winners. Especially Kyle. Not only did you run fast but you kept it together for 16min 23sec . Oh and Soucy good to see you back.

Ron you got a PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tschenck

Ron you got a PM.
Tom, nothing in my inbox from you???.....
Old 05-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

First and Foremost, thanks to the RCHR gang again...

Also like to thanks the out of towners that trecked, missing some heads and some mouth flappers, but we had fun anyway...

The layout proved to be a technical layout, even for the best of them.. They navigated through the track lap after lap all day long. The track actually came around and began to really hook up.. Even the sportsman class did exceptionally well... My hat goes of to(not that I wear one) Andrew JR.. Cool cat that can drive. He is the future. Everyone better watch out for him, he means business.

Everyone had a good time for the most part(Freddy) and hope everyone got home ok, or getting home ok. See you guys at the next race or track..

And SC10/slash class is a RACING class too.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Just want to say thanks to Mark, John and the RCHR crew. Had a great time heading up your way as usual. You guys ran a real smooth program and got us all out at reasonable time. My hat off to all of you guys.

Congrats to all the winners and everyone that took home some hardware. See you guys for the next one.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Well I just want to say that track was fun. I had a blast. I want to thank Mark, John, and Will for making the day fun for my girl Meredith she had fun with the rental and is looking to buy an SC10 or Slash. I would also like to thank Raul for hooking up my sc10. I really like racing at RCHR and hope to race with you guys many more times in the future.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.