Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:30 PM
  #5296  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (12)
 
sst4nbr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 819
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

i have a great idea, turn your computers off and come down and race!!!! bring enough spec slashes to run a class and have what you want. Not enough for spec and your running open short course. just my opinion.I think mark would agree, but dont qoute me on that
sst4nbr1 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 07:44 PM
  #5297  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
tecniquin2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,941
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by sst4nbr1
i have a great idea, turn your computers off and come down and race!!!! bring enough spec slashes to run a class and have what you want. Not enough for spec and your running open short course. just my opinion.I think mark would agree, but dont(don't) qoute(quote) me on that
Steve,
There, I quoted you on it....

I agree 100%, just come down and race, stop the speculating, and just get in there and race the darn race....

Raul,
Is asking for a trade considered a buy/sell?? If so, I apologize.....

When are you coming to RCHR?? I wont be there this weekend, I'll prolly take the familia to the Bronx Zoo...
tecniquin2001 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 07:52 PM
  #5298  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,834
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Slash.......
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:21 PM
  #5299  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
HobbyTown Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fairfield, CT.
Posts: 359
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Hey RCHR Mark, will you be there tomorrow, I have to come down and see you. Let me know..

Thanks

Rich
HobbyTown Rich is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:29 PM
  #5300  
Tech Regular
 
oldschool77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 275
Default

Originally Posted by HobbyTown Rich
Hey RCHR Mark, will you be there tomorrow, I have to come down and see you. Let me know..

Thanks

Rich
Rich, I'll be down there as well...you going in the pm after work to RCHR? I have to put the kids to sleep then I have some work to do there as you know.
oldschool77 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:31 PM
  #5301  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,280
Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tecniquin2001
Steve,
There, I quoted you on it....

I agree 100%, just come down and race, stop the speculating, and just get in there and race the darn race....

Raul,
Is asking for a trade considered a buy/sell?? If so, I apologize.....

When are you coming to RCHR?? I wont be there this weekend, I'll prolly take the familia to the Bronx Zoo...
Soon, give me a holla tommorrow. Is there a actual SCT class then? What motor is going to be allow, 17.5 brushless? I havent been around lately. And BTW, guess who just got a SC10...
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:38 PM
  #5302  
Tech Regular
 
oldschool77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 275
Default

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
Soon, give me a holla tommorrow. Is there a actual SCT class then? What motor is going to be allow, 17.5 brushless? I havent been around lately. And BTW, guess who just got a SC10...
Run what you brung
oldschool77 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:41 PM
  #5303  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
HobbyTown Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fairfield, CT.
Posts: 359
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oldschool77
Rich, I'll be down there as well...you going in the pm after work to RCHR? I have to put the kids to sleep then I have some work to do there as you know.
Yeh, I'm going after work. I get out at 7, but I may be getting out around 6 to run up there to see Mark. So I'll see you up there buddy.
HobbyTown Rich is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:46 PM
  #5304  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (110)
 
tschenck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Willow Spring NC
Posts: 2,729
Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BlueB44
For all the 2WD truck guys. I'm almost done building my new T4. See you guys at the track soon.
Jason, are you still going to run buggy?
Originally Posted by sst4nbr1
i have a great idea, turn your computers off and come down and race!!!! bring enough spec slashes to run a class and have what you want. Not enough for spec and your running open short course. just my opinion.I think mark would agree, but dont qoute me on that
steve can i try your sc10 on wednesday?
tschenck is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:51 PM
  #5305  
Tech Regular
 
oldschool77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 275
Default

Originally Posted by HobbyTown Rich
Yeh, I'm going after work. I get out at 7, but I may be getting out around 6 to run up there to see Mark. So I'll see you up there buddy.
Bring everything you got. I want to get a little SC lab going so we can race against each other some different setups.
oldschool77 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:53 PM
  #5306  
Tech Regular
 
oldschool77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 275
Default

Originally Posted by HobbyTown Rich
Yeh, I'm going after work. I get out at 7, but I may be getting out around 6 to run up there to see Mark. So I'll see you up there buddy.
I am leaving my house by 6pm hopefully. Got the sweet realistic underbody and some seriously diesel LED's since the others pooped out. 10mm! They are pointing down more but they look amazing. Truck looks good on the rubber or on the lid!
oldschool77 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:54 PM
  #5307  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 196
Default

MAN so close to getting high 15's I'm finally getting use to running some consistence time. Then on a lap that felt damn good going over the yellow section i break my right CVD bone.

I fix it and get back out there. Running damn good i feel the high 15 second mark coming. Going over the blue section and brake the Left CVD bone.

Called it a day after that.

Oh and steve i dont know if i thanked you for the tires. If i didnt thank you. If i did, than thank you anyway
ProMaxx316 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:54 PM
  #5308  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
HobbyTown Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fairfield, CT.
Posts: 359
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oldschool77
I am leaving my house by 6pm hopefully.
Pefect, we should be arriving at the same time.
HobbyTown Rich is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 08:56 PM
  #5309  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
HobbyTown Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fairfield, CT.
Posts: 359
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ProMaxx316
MAN so close to getting high 15's I'm finally getting use to running some consistence time. Then on a lap that felt damn good going over the yellow section i break my right CVD bone.

I fix it and get back out there. Running damn good i feel the high 15 second mark coming. Going over the blue section and brake the Left CVD bone.

Called it a day after that.

Oh and steve i dont know if i thanked you for the tires. If i didnt thank you. If i did, than thank you anyway
What were you running the xx-4
HobbyTown Rich is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 09:04 PM
  #5310  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 196
Default

Originally Posted by HobbyTown Rich
What were you running the xx-4
no my T4.

The xx-4 is almost done. But i dont know if im gonna have the cash to get it ready for mass. I still need a ESC, and servo
ProMaxx316 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.