Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:25 AM
Tech Adept

If we make out own nitro circus

Im gonna be the guy with the monster go-ped.

If i get another one in the near future im going all out with it.

Engine, head work, carb, piston, as big as possable, NOS, race fuel, stronger frame. The whole nine.

And before we get dirt bikes why dont we have a Big wheel crew. Get those free wheel big wheels.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hydrodancer
wow, 5 pages of useless posts in one day.

Guys, please have some respect for your fellow racers and stick to the topic. Try using private messages. Thanks.

Mark, I got my Mamba Monster so I'm gonna bring my MP777 down to the track to try out before I pull the motor out for Joe Glorioso to use for the race on the 8th.
Ok
Old 04-24-2009, 05:38 AM
Tech Adept

RCHR.

Whats the sweet spot gear for my T4 running the 8.5?

im afraid or burning up stuff again
Old 04-24-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tecniquin2001
Ron
How many pages did you have to sift through to find my question to you...

Guys, please have some respect for your fellow racers and stick to the topic. Try using private messages. Thanks.

Thank God!!!!!

I'm not he only one who thinks this forum is getting out of hand and way off topic.

Really guys can you try to tone it down a bit. We all like to talk about other suff and get off topic from time to time, but we try to be respectful to the others and move it to PM's if it's going to be an ongoing conversation.

This is the exact point that Stallman was trying to make before HobbyTown Rich jumped all over him......

Concerning the comment that was made several pages back about the "regulars" not posting as much so the new guys were trying to keep the thread alive...... The regulars (including me) have not been posting because we don't want to read thru 5 pages of nonsense trying to find something that has actual value worh posting about.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Mark, I got my Mamba Monster so I'm gonna bring my MP777 down to the track to try out before I pull the motor out for Joe Glorioso to use for the race on the 8th.

Chill man...we moved past all that a while ago.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:35 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tazz888
Thank God!!!!!

I'm not he only one who thinks this forum is getting out of hand and way off topic.

Really guys can you try to tone it down a bit. We all like to talk about other suff and get off topic from time to time, but we try to be respectful to the others and move it to PM's if it's going to be an ongoing conversation.

This is the exact point that Stallman was trying to make before HobbyTown Rich jumped all over him......

Concerning the comment that was made several pages back about the "regulars" not posting as much so the new guys were trying to keep the thread alive...... The regulars (including me) have not been posting because we don't want to read thru 5 pages of nonsense trying to find something that has actual value worh posting about.
Again, we moved on from the tire talk a while ago guys...we moved on now everyone else can too. We agreed to leave the car stuff out and to stick to the shop/rc but its time to focus on RCHR instead of whining about the past. We got the message.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

Not to start crap but it seems the same people complaining are the same starting drama in Spec class.

We had some fun ragging on Ralph and the gang and we agreed it is time to get back on track.

Can't we all just race and have fun? Who really cares?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Adept

Oldschool you going to track today to practice???

If you are get ready for a whooping in 2wd truck. And if you come close to beating me...... i'll just put you into the wall.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:44 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by oldschool77
Again, we moved on from the tire talk a while ago guys...we moved on now everyone else can too. We agreed to leave the car stuff out and to stick to the shop/rc but its time to focus on RCHR instead of whining about the past. We got the message.
We have moved on and this has hothing to do with the trie talk or the car stuff. This has to do with all the nonsense!!!!!!

Nobody cares or wants to read several posts about someone selling their T4, go-peds, tattos, cellphone chargers and how big your trunk is.....

If you really moved on then there wouldn't have been 5 pages of crap posted last night alone!!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 06:57 AM
Tech Regular

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like racing with every single one of you but this all seems petty.

I'll see you guys on Saturday for racing...looking forward to flipping the VXL less and finally beating some of you track vets at Slash.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

No one post to me unless it's R/C related. All other interets can be emailed to me at [email protected] or pm me or you can call me at 203-545-1650. I also can recieve texts.

Thanks

Rich
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ProMaxx316
Oldschool you going to track today to practice???

If you are get ready for a whooping in 2wd truck. And if you come close to beating me...... i'll just put you into the wall.
Haha BRING IT ON!
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by oldschool77
Not to start crap but it seems the same people complaining are the same starting drama in Spec class.

We had some fun ragging on Ralph and the gang and we agreed it is time to get back on track.

Can't we all just race and have fun? Who really cares?
DRAMA!!!!! You're the one who won't just let it be and keep digging up more dirt to throw!!!!!!

The Spec class is no longer an issue. All the "complainers" have either sold their trucks or decided to not run the class. Mark has no intrest in the class and dosen't want to even hear about it any longer. At the last trophy race you were talking to Mike Colman in the pits. I was right there when you mentioned all the drama on the forum about the rules. I told you who I was and I wanted to discuss what was going on in the forum and why I was pushing for a real set of rules. You just blew it off and that was the end of it. Don't call it drama, I tried to talk to you but you didn' want to.!!!

The forum is a mess and I'm not the only one who thinks so. There are alot of people who browse and don't post who are saying the same thing about the forum in conversation off-line.

I'm not trying to start a war. I'm just tired of catching shit from you everytime I say something that you don't agree with.

I've been racing for over 20 years and have never seen this kind of crap before. RCHR and the RCHR forum didn't have these problems until recently....

Last edited by tazz888; 04-24-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tazz888
We have moved on and this has hothing to do with the trie talk or the car stuff. This has to do with all the nonsense!!!!!!

Nobody cares or wants to read several posts about someone selling their T4, go-peds, tattos, cellphone chargers and how big your trunk is.....

If you really moved on then there wouldn't have been 5 pages of crap posted last night alone!!!!
A public forum can get off topic but we shouldn't attack people. If you don't like it just don't read it.

As far as the trunk someone was looking for something they left in AXM's trunk AFTER RACING.

Tazz I have nothing against you buddy, all is good, we'll keep it on topic but we're pretty much all friends and respect what each of us do.

"Moving on" button is in full effect.

Side note what doyou guys use for metal screws backing out of plastic? My shock towers keep backing out, my hing pins too. Permatex isn't holding and silicone is almost too permanent. Threadlock is for metal/metal right?

Within 15 minutes my slash rear end is moving all over and I am losing punch. Like my oldschool Lunchbox the gearbox is torquing alot.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:18 AM
Tech Adept

So do anyone know a quick way to get rid of flat spots on tires?

i left my truck on the floor for a few days and they got a flat spot.

I know i should have the tires off the groud or take them off but been lazy.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.