Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 04-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trict T4
no he wants to take a break for a little bit and join nitro circus!
Come on ralph, stop f-ing around....thats not the reason dude.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I am no longer having fun racing. I hate it right now to be honest with you. No matter what I try to do I don't have fun. It no longer feels like a hobby, more like a job when I race, and that take out the fun. I still have fun hanging out in the pits and joking around, but when its time to race the fun is gone. I don't want to be on the stand anymore.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tecniquin2001
Geez Kyle,

What the heck, shut it.... what about the racers that you sponsor at Team Ghetto Graphix or whatever you call it...
Don't worry, I am still backing them, they have my number and can call or text me when ever they need something.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by HobbyTown Rich
: weird:
HA it sounds like a soap.... drama on the track. any wayz me and kyle hobby town rich are getting sick dirt bikes and joining the nitro circus i'm the new street bike tommy but better. and kyle is going to beat travis p. in a freestyle event!!! lol i love it were going to kill it kyle
raul you wana come with?!?!?!?
Old 04-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hell ya Ralph, I already have a bike so I am all set.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by krhodes12
I am no longer having fun racing. I hate it right now to be honest with you. No matter what I try to do I don't have fun. It no longer feels like a hobby, more like a job when I race, and that take out the fun. I still have fun hanging out in the pits and joking around, but when its time to race the fun is gone. I don't want to be on the stand anymore.
I understand you, and I totally agree, if you are no longer having fun with a hobby then its time to parts ways.. Thats what I was saying to ralph when he says he is going to run 3 classes like he is some kind of super human. He will feel it and not be happy. Kyle your young bro, you have a lot of time to decide what it is you want to do. It was great watching you in action, and I always enjoyed listening to you. But I understand where you are coming from. This is a hobby, not a job.

Kyle I hope to see you around at the track, I hope everything works out for you bro...

Rich
Old 04-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Tech Regular

Hell ya Ralph, I already have a bike so I am all set.
dude if my audi sells for a good price i'll pick up a 250 suzuki and some gear and we'll go riding and you get to make fun of me when i bust my ass trying to do a heal clicker

shit now that i think about it i don't think it is possible for me to do that i'm still to fat...
Old 04-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

HA it sounds like a soap.... drama on the track. any wayz me and kyle hobby town rich are getting sick dirt bikes and joining the nitro circus i'm the new street bike tommy but better. and kyle is going to beat travis p. in a freestyle event!!! lol i love it were going to kill it kyle
raul you wana come with?!?!?!?
LOL...I'm down to go...I will do a triple back flip with a razor scooter...lol
Old 04-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

I understand you, and I totally agree, if you are no longer having fun with a hobby then its time to parts ways.. Thats what I was saying to ralph when he says he is going to run 3 classes like he is some kind of super human. He will feel it and not be happy. Kyle your young bro, you have a lot of time to decide what it is you want to do. It was great watching you in action, and I always enjoyed listening to you. But I understand where you are coming from. This is a hobby, not a job.

Kyle I hope to see you around at the track, I hope everything works out for you bro...

Rich
Don't worry Rich, I will still be at the tracking hanging out with friends and helping people out. It is just time to hang up the radio bag and put the cars on the shelf for a while. Thanks for the support to.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Tech Regular

Rich
geez rich your talking to him like he is leaving us for ever.

How about you get your self a little pit bike and come to trumbull and ride a little with me and kyle...
Just as soon as 1 i get a bike and 2 i find out who exactly owns the track behind my apt.....
Old 04-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

dude if my audi sells for a good price i'll pick up a 250 suzuki and some gear and we'll go riding and you get to make fun of me when i bust my ass trying to do a heal clicker

shit now that i think about it i don't think it is possible for me to do that i'm still to fat...
Just stick with the easy stuff like I do no hander landers. Maybe a nac nac or two as well.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

Don't worry Rich, I will still be at the tracking hanging out with friends and helping people out. It is just time to hang up the radio bag and put the cars on the shelf for a while. Thanks for the support to.
I hear ya bro, and you have my 110% support. Have fun dude, and you know I'll always look forward to seeing you at the track..
Old 04-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

I hear ya bro, and you have my 110% support. Have fun dude, and you know I'll always look forward to seeing you at the track..
Sounds good I will be there.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Tech Regular

you know what i'm going to really try and find like a 125cc dirt bike or maybe ever a 100cc just for shits and giggles to get a feel of being on 2 wheels again. a quad on the other hand i'll rip the sh*t outa the track with a quad.
but i need to get my 2 wheeled skillz back.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Tech Regular

you know what i'm going to really try and find like a 125cc dirt bike or maybe ever a 100cc just for shits and giggles to get a feel of being on 2 wheels again. a quad on the other hand i'll rip the sh*t outa the track with a quad.
but i need to get my 2 wheeled skillz back.
Hey ralph any word on that pic, did u find that wire u needed

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.