Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 07-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks for a great time today to the RCHR crew.. Jay great announcing and racing today.. Thanks Willy for letting me run your 4wd buggy! And for all those guys who traveled thanks yet again.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well I just got home and will have the results up in a little while but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out to race and support us today! There was no way we could have gotten thru 2 quals and triple A-Mains without the help and cooperation of all of the drivers. Thanks for being ready to go on time and coming out to marshal. I know it was a long day but everybody got A LOT of wheel time and it was an absolute blast. Hats off to all of you guys!
Old 07-13-2014, 08:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Guys, here are todays results...

Videos Tomorrow Night!

Firecracker 500 Results on RCHR.BIZ
Old 07-13-2014, 09:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Between Jay chasing my ass in 4wd buggy and Ducky coming for me in 2wd mod SC...man I don't know...

Good times today. Need to work on my 17.5 buggy motor, which is clearly falling apart. I have a spare D3.5 can that will be swapped in this week. Next time, Slayer...

Big congrats to Steve Charles for taking down 3 out of 4 classes!
Old 07-14-2014, 03:52 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I keep hearing that next time phrase from you..............What is that all about?
Old 07-14-2014, 05:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Haha...it means next time you're goin' down, sucka!
Old 07-14-2014, 05:20 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stickboy007
Haha...it means next time you're goin' down, sucka!
Yea, yea............I've heard you say that ALOT sofar this summer! LOL As always, John and Willy put on a hell of a show! And the Asian Assassin along with The Bearded Ginger Snap did an amazing job gettin the track ready at 5AM!! Fred and I had a blast!! No more sportsman for Freddy, yesterday was his test and he did a great job! Big fun runnin the Scalers yesterday too! Just goes to show, it can be done. I think if we keep it to 5/6 cars tops in a heat/main, it'll be fine. Just means ya gotta work harder to make the show! Everybody had great runs, 17.5 buggy had some serious competition! IDK about those triple A's though, that was rough! We handled it well but I think they are more suited for a two day event. 3 quals on Saturday and then the triple A's on Sunday would be more suitable. Still fun none the less. Reinaldo, what can I say........its always a pleasure running with you! Your reactions to hotlaps on the stand are priceless! I already can't wait for the next one! Can't wait to see what the new layout will bring either!! See you guys soon!! Oh, when the new layout goes down, I'll have to come up on a Saturday night, can't let Sticks get too much rat time w/o me!! Lol
Old 07-14-2014, 08:35 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hopefully this means Xray's 2wd buggy isn't too far off.

Old 07-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Slayer
Yea, yea............I've heard you say that ALOT sofar this summer! LOL As always, John and Willy put on a hell of a show! And the Asian Assassin along with The Bearded Ginger Snap did an amazing job gettin the track ready at 5AM!! Fred and I had a blast!! No more sportsman for Freddy, yesterday was his test and he did a great job! Big fun runnin the Scalers yesterday too! Just goes to show, it can be done. I think if we keep it to 5/6 cars tops in a heat/main, it'll be fine. Just means ya gotta work harder to make the show! Everybody had great runs, 17.5 buggy had some serious competition! IDK about those triple A's though, that was rough! We handled it well but I think they are more suited for a two day event. 3 quals on Saturday and then the triple A's on Sunday would be more suitable. Still fun none the less. Reinaldo, what can I say........its always a pleasure running with you! Your reactions to hotlaps on the stand are priceless! I already can't wait for the next one! Can't wait to see what the new layout will bring either!! See you guys soon!! Oh, when the new layout goes down, I'll have to come up on a Saturday night, can't let Sticks get too much rat time w/o me!! Lol
Yeah...I've been saying it too much this summer Ever since I went to my B5, I've been having motor problems every trophy race. The motor would come loose, a wire would come loose, etc. All my fault. That motor can is 1.5 years old and has seen a lot of abuse. I have a backup motor ready to go. Just gotta install it and then you'll be in trouble

Always great running with you, Steve, etc. Definitely come up for SNL once in a while. I need more points!
Old 07-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you everyone for all of your help and support: Racers, Fans, and the WHOLE RCHR Crew! First time ever running AAA mains...Willy & I were sweaten' it out....didn't know what to expect! First time 1/8 scale...WHAT!! The weather holding out for us to finish up the program...HUGE! Talk about putting some laps down...pretty sweet. Special thanks to Stacey for coming up and helping in the shop and on the grill! Will- sweet job on the plaques!
Old 07-14-2014, 03:23 PM
Tech Adept

Ducky , Jeff, Jay, Larry- THANK YOU ALL! Willy & I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO TO HELP US OUT!
Old 07-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Guys, The Firecracker 500 videos are posted!

Results & Videos on RCHR.BIZ

(scroll all the way down)
Old 07-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by race announcer
Ducky , Jeff, Jay, Larry- THANK YOU ALL! Willy & I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO TO HELP US OUT!

Your Welcome John!!!
Old 07-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by race announcer

Your Welcome John!!!
Old 07-15-2014, 08:29 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks everyone for the great racing Sunday. I had a fun time and I'm looking forward for the next trophy race.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.