Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:07 AM
  #27751  
Tech Master
iTrader: (24)
 
pags30805's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toms River NJ
Posts: 1,026
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

I SECOND THAT SLAYER! I WAS AMPED UP ALMOST ALL THE WAY HOME FROM ALL THE BATTLES AND JUST A GREAT RACE PROGRAM!! HATS OFF TO JOHN AND WILL!!
pags30805 is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 07:16 AM
  #27752  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
EricW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Meriden, Ct
Posts: 1,950
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thanks to all the guys at RCHR for a great race day. I also thought the racers were great with the sweeping and marshaling, no complaints and everyone did their part.
EricW is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 08:41 AM
  #27753  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Hey, does anyone remember if Chuckie and james schlick were running mid motor in their 2wd mod buggies? I know Francis was running a centro 4.2. But, I didn't get a good look at the other two guys cars. I know alex was still running his rear motor.
Eaglesrx is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 08:49 AM
  #27754  
Suspended
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: East Moriches LI NY
Posts: 2,691
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Eaglesrx
Hey, does anyone remember if Chuckie and james schlick were running mid motor in their 2wd mod buggies? I know Francis was running a centro 4.2. But, I didn't get a good look at the other two guys cars. I know alex was still running his rear motor.
JS was runnin mid ship along with Rob D. I Don't think you'll ever catch Chuckie runnin mid. LOL
The Slayer is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 08:54 AM
  #27755  
Tech Fanatic
 
willyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 842
Default

George, thanks again for the setup help on my 22 buggy between you and Erik Lawson & Reinaldo, I finally am not fighting that car. I can't wait to have my son start driving it this winter.
willyb is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 08:58 AM
  #27756  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
Grandturk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,485
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Great race day yesterday! Well done John, Will and the rest of the RCHR crew! I look forward to the next one!
Grandturk is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 09:00 AM
  #27757  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by The Slayer
JS was runnin mid ship along with Rob D. I Don't think you'll ever catch Chuckie runnin mid. LOL
thanks for the info slayer. I'm thinking about a 2wd buggy rebuild and wondering if it might fit my driving style better. I didn't think mid-motor centro's would perform that well vs guys with comparable driving skill running rear at RCHR. I should have talked to some of the island guys yesterday. Awesome race everyone in the a-main put on in 2wd mod buggy.
Eaglesrx is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 10:07 AM
  #27758  
Tech Master
iTrader: (6)
 
Goodesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Island Raceway
Posts: 1,130
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Thank you to all of RCHR for a great weekend of racing! After stabbing myself in my hand and a weekend of non stop laughing with everyone it was great! Awesome racing esp by the long island crew in the 2wd mod amain.... Shout out to the island crew we swept the qualifing in 17.5 yeahh son! Cant wait to go back to RCHR. I had a Blast
Goodesta is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 10:08 AM
  #27759  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Eaglesrx
thanks for the info slayer. I'm thinking about a 2wd buggy rebuild and wondering if it might fit my driving style better. I didn't think mid-motor centro's would perform that well vs guys with comparable driving skill running rear at RCHR. I should have talked to some of the island guys yesterday. Awesome race everyone in the a-main put on in 2wd mod buggy.
Those were no mere mortals running MM yesterday. JS and Francis are some of the fastest on the east coast.

That said, I enjoyed MM when I ran it, and am looking forward to running it again. Especially with my RM as bad as it is right now.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 10:35 AM
  #27760  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (6)
 
Panic09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 500
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Good times at RCHR ! A great race day and a smooth program.
Panic09 is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 10:38 AM
  #27761  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta
Those were no mere mortals running MM yesterday. JS and Francis are some of the fastest on the east coast.

That said, I enjoyed MM when I ran it, and am looking forward to running it again. Especially with my RM as bad as it is right now.
good point lamar. I'll talk to you guys more about it. It just seems my 2wd buggy was better last spring/early summer before I started running it outdoors all summer. I probably just need to learn to tune/drive better.
Eaglesrx is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 10:51 AM
  #27762  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Goodesta
Thank you to all of RCHR for a great weekend of racing! After stabbing myself in my hand and a weekend of non stop laughing with everyone it was great! Awesome racing esp by the long island crew in the 2wd mod amain.... Shout out to the island crew we swept the qualifing in 17.5 yeahh son! Cant wait to go back to RCHR. I had a Blast
Great racing by all of the island guys. you guys were definitely fast. Good times all around. We have to protect our house a little better next time. Next race.
Eaglesrx is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 11:11 AM
  #27763  
Tech Fanatic
 
willyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 842
Default

Originally Posted by Eaglesrx
good point lamar. I'll talk to you guys more about it. It just seems my 2wd buggy was better last spring/early summer before I started running it outdoors all summer. I probably just need to learn to tune/drive better.
Maybe your buggy needs some work, but you wheeled that tekno pretty damn good...you, David & Jeff represented in 4x4 sc!
willyb is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 11:26 AM
  #27764  
Tech Apprentice
 
RTurbo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverhead,NY
Posts: 55
Default

Thanks RCHR crew for an awesome day. First time racing off the Island and I had an awesome time. Im sure I will be back again.
RTurbo88 is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 11:34 AM
  #27765  
Tech Fanatic
 
willyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 842
Default

Also an awesome job by Reinaldo taking 3rd in the mod truck a main!
willyb is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.