Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:24 AM
  #20881  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (136)
 
Glowster21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,833
Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCHR
Fellas, next time one of my parts orders gets opened up without John, Will's or my permission, the back room will be eliminated and the track will be locked until business hours.
WTF are you kidding me?!? That's really DUMB on someones part. Guys it's really nice to be driving by there in the morning and have access to practice time, don't mess it up for everyone!!!
Glowster21 is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:27 AM
  #20882  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,266
Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Glowster21
WTF are you kidding me?!? That's really DUMB on someones part. Guys it's really nice to be driving by there in the morning and have access to practice time, don't mess it up for everyone!!!
Keep your enemies close, keep your friends closer..
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:37 AM
  #20883  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

I've only been going to RCHR since december. The place is great (of course, what do I know). All of the fellow racers and Mark/Jon have been very helpful. Wish I could get there more often.

Mark, I'm willing to donate as needed. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Phu
Eaglesrx is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:54 AM
  #20884  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (71)
 
Bman's 3XNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ct.
Posts: 3,045
Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)
Default

I say we don't switch the dirt, or sweep, or pack it down and run real off road! Good old fashion fluffy dirt with roost!
Bman's 3XNT is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:55 AM
  #20885  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (110)
 
tschenck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Willow Spring NC
Posts: 2,729
Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Glowster21
WTF are you kidding me?!? That's really DUMB on someones part. Guys it's really nice to be driving by there in the morning and have access to practice time, don't mess it up for everyone!!!
How does someone get to practice during the day?
tschenck is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 07:25 AM
  #20886  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Bman's 3XNT
I say we don't switch the dirt, or sweep, or pack it down and run real off road! Good old fashion fluffy dirt with roost!
I like roost, and thought the outside track was great. Nobody else like changing their setups though.

Lazy.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 07:31 AM
  #20887  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,266
Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tschenck
How does someone get to practice during the day?
You have to be a back door buddy.!!


I for one say that the attendance has suffered due to the inconsistency of the surface. For a FACT, my two girls cant return back to RCHR due to the dust factor. Ashma is deadly, when the dust factor is that high. Its pretty bad, when you have to wipe off your charger, 2-3 times a night because you cant see the screen.

I do have to say, the track has been much drier in the recent past. I have seen John, SOAK the track on race night @ 5pm, and it was great throught the night. John has been out, so who's picking up the hose?
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:27 AM
  #20888  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default



You're going doooooooowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

edit: I'm going to Motorama next year.


Nice driving Rhodes, and AK
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:37 AM
  #20889  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Newhaven ***RCHR***
Posts: 2,426
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
You have to be a back door buddy.!!


I for one say that the attendance has suffered due to the inconsistency of the surface. For a FACT, my two girls cant return back to RCHR due to the dust factor. Ashma is deadly, when the dust factor is that high. Its pretty bad, when you have to wipe off your charger, 2-3 times a night because you cant see the screen.

I do have to say, the track has been much drier in the recent past. I have seen John, SOAK the track on race night @ 5pm, and it was great throught the night. John has been out, so who's picking up the hose?
Yeah the dust is insane, my allergies are in killer mode by time I get home, blowing dirt right from my nose but I'm a die hard lol I guess I better get me a respirator.
jaron_cc is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:40 AM
  #20890  
Tech Elite
 
RCHR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,490
Default

My half of the business is always for sale for anybody who is interested in pursuing all there idea's about running their own hobby shop...

Last edited by RCHR; 02-22-2012 at 09:01 AM.
RCHR is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 11:41 AM
  #20891  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
eper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: new milford, CT.
Posts: 2,622
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

really lamar? thats the only time youll see the front of my truck unless of coarse i give you a pushstart as i lap u
eper is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 12:28 PM
  #20892  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Crack is wack.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
  #20893  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
DTX2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 120
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Aw yes I see the drama lama is still racing down at RCHR. I was hopeful that he stopped racing but I guess not. that is why I stopped racing there. Maybe that's why attendance is so poor there.

Last edited by DTX2010; 02-22-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: grammer
DTX2010 is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 12:47 PM
  #20894  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
J-Fraz203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: RCHR
Posts: 462
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DTX2010
Aw yes the I see the drama lama is still racing down at RCHR. I was hopeful that he stopped racing but I guess not. that is why I stopped racing there. Maybe that's why attendance is so poor there.
Wednesday is always a good turnout
J-Fraz203 is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:03 PM
  #20895  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Newhaven ***RCHR***
Posts: 2,426
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DTX2010
Aw yes I see the drama lama is still racing down at RCHR. I was hopeful that he stopped racing but I guess not. that is why I stopped racing there. Maybe that's why attendance is so poor there.
Drama lama???? That's just some friendly trash talk, man up and come take your whooping also you square. Lmao, now what a good night of racing. Top-shotta you sure you wanna see that RT5 son.
jaron_cc is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.