Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

do any of you guys know what BB losi springs will work good on the b4.1 here and what will i gain by running the BB springs
Old 01-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Tech Regular

T
Originally Posted by JoshCorti11
i have a like new orion servo used 3 times comes with originall box here are the specs http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-Digital-Servo
The money should be there.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glacius
T
money should be were? i will be at the track saturday at around 9:00 the servo is all packeged up in the originall box
Old 01-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by race announcer
This Saturday January 28 Winter Champs Trophy Race!! Mrs. K's Home Cooking MMMM!!! Doors open 8am Racing to start no later than 11. I would like to try to start @ 10:30.

Last nights race program had 5 heats..45min to run with a 15min break between consistantly...finished racing at 10:05 instead of 11:30 like last week...NICE JOB EVERYONE! We actually started at 7:00 on time. I love it!

Stadium Truck: B-K bars,suburbs... back ordered. On Friday we will have Proline front m3 (soft) edges, DD's and bar codes all for stadium truck. Thank you guys for keeping the truck class going.

I will never give up racing Wednesday night period. EVER!! It's a great time & as long as we can start on time we can plan on leaving @ 10.

Friday nights don't work period. TRIED & TRIED NO DICE. No Fridays. Mark & I considered moving the race program from a Saturday 12pm to a Sunday 9:30 am but not much happened. Back when I raced 20 years ago we got to the track at 6:30am & started 8am on a Sunday!!
Originally Posted by race announcer
I hope everyone enjoys the Wednesday night program. When we have 5 rounds of racing, it gives everyone 1 hour with the 15 minute break to charge & work on any changes to their cars during the race program. Preparation is key. If we have less than the 5 rounds of racing we give longer break periods between the rounds. "Does anyone need more time?" OK no problem...5-10 minutes more..OK. I don't want to make anyone feel rushed at all but I also don't like to drag things out longer than neccessary. I respect everyones efforts.

I love all my customers & my dedicated racers. When I say I love you..I love you..when I say I need you..I neeed you..without you none of this would be possible..you guys are the whole reason for me being here and I thank you from the bottom of my heart..you guys are the GREATEST!! THANK YOU and God bless you all!
I think pushing for 10 is a little rushed. If you just run one class it probably works out good. Racing and marshalling for 2 classes does not leave much time for clean up, charging and maybe eat something along the way.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCHR
Don't forget guys, Trophy race this Saturday the 28th!

Also, we are having a birthday party on Sunday the 29th and could use help if any of you are available.
hey mark i would like to help out
Old 01-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JakeC351
money should be were? i will be at the track saturday at around 9:00 the servo is all packeged up in the originall box
Corti boy i just new u were gonna be there tonight! I let that thief lar bring the money thinking u'd show tonight ! Dammit ill never see that money again and he took my b4 see if you woulda came up he couldnt make any excuses like i know he gonna try plus he doesnt beat brushitis fair and square.sooooo...because he beat Me outa 60 bucks and a b4 ,and he doesnt beat the »brush» fair and square that means you should cut the price a'other 5.85 so i qualify for a five dollar foot long.......... Well i tried
Old 01-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Corti boy i just new u were gonna be there tonight! I let that thief lar bring the money thinking u'd show tonight ! Dammit ill never see that money again and he took my b4 see if you woulda came up he couldnt make any excuses like i know he gonna try plus he doesnt beat brushitis fair and square.sooooo...because he beat Me outa 60 bucks and a b4 ,and he doesnt beat the »brush» fair and square that means you should cut the price a'other 5.85 so i qualify for a five dollar foot long.......... Well i tried
Ya, your buddy also paid for my racing last night..........I was wondering why he offered!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

lol I said I would try to make it tonight you should have told me you would have deffinitally been there tonight then I probably would have gone but since you didn't mention it I didn't go but ill be there Saturday I have it all packaged up and ill include the correst servo horn. So will u be there Saturday or not?
Old 01-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JakeC351
lol I said I would try to make it tonight you should have told me you would have deffinitally been there tonight then I probably would have gone but since you didn't mention it I didn't go but ill be there Saturday I have it all packaged up and ill include the correst servo horn. So will u be there Saturday or not?
Beef Stroganof i think he only has 5 bucks left for a 5 dollar foot long.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by Motofan747
Beef Stroganof i think he only has 5 bucks left for a 5 dollar foot long.
Classic
Old 01-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by thedoc329
I wasnt referring to the trophy race more just in general till motorama, if u guys dont mind of course
Yea def, I dnt see it being a problem. If there's no class for it then there's no easy way to practice without jumping into another.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thedoc329
So this is to larry tom and the rest of the stadium truck guys, would u guys mind if I ran my sc in with u guys? Mod of course and I drive clean as long as im driven clean as u know
Dude your more than welcome too your a great driver and I'm sure it'll make us drive that much better along with you.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Tech Regular

T
ill be late as an august sunset , larry should have" the " dough i mean" your" dough ,if he tries anything slug him!me and brushitis will be on the side and we wont witness anything.ill distract epting with my 22 t he wont detect the act.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Tech Regular

ill be late as an august sunset , larry should have" the " dough i mean" your" dough ,if he tries anything slug him!me and brushitis will be on the side and we wont witness anything.ill distract epting with my 22 t he wont detect the act.
wait a minute ....... oh ok he waving the flag on the phone, hes trucing it hes following orders and agrees to stay 10 ft behind the 22 t!
Old 01-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

wait a minute ....... oh ok he waving the flag on the phone, hes trucing it hes following orders and agrees to stay 10 ft behind the 22 t!
Yup 10ft behind you after I lap you.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.