Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:33 AM
  #20191  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 555
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Justin,check out Steve S. truck. He's got what you need.
Team STL is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 01:50 PM
  #20192  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
Subydude2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Eastern,CT
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Hey guys,
I have not been too the track in a while, but would like to start coming again soon. Anyways, i have been intrested in the 22T. Does it look like Mod Truck is starting to come back? Should i just look into shortcourse instead?
Subydude2010 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 02:09 PM
  #20193  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by Subydude2010
Hey guys,
I have not been too the track in a while, but would like to start coming again soon. Anyways, i have been intrested in the 22T. Does it look like Mod Truck is starting to come back? Should i just look into shortcourse instead?
mod truck has def made a comeback and we have had a class every weds and sat. The 22t looks pretty solid, lookin forward to another st.
novak12 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 02:17 PM
  #20194  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by justin campbell
Hey everyone my buddy is looking yo get into Rc racing I'm looking for a sc that needs nothing even a stock remote or Sutton. He doesn't need something nuts but no crap either ...if no one has something I'm gonna havehim get a rtr from mark
rtr is not a 17.5 motor.. try n get him a roller for cheap n get some electrics from mark, a 2.4 controller r dime a dozen, i have one you can take as well.
novak12 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 02:19 PM
  #20195  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
Subydude2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Eastern,CT
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Yes it looks great. Thinking of getting into mod truck. I actually might be able to pick up a good used FT T4 on the cheap...I have some electronics to put in it and run. Should be decent...Just want to make sure there will be racing for stadium truck
Subydude2010 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 03:14 PM
  #20196  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (136)
 
Glowster21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,834
Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to paint some bodies for me. I was the original Rother supporter but I dont have 3 months to wait for paint. Anyone doing any paint work? I absolutely suck painting, no matter how patient I am with it
Glowster21 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 03:23 PM
  #20197  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
tecniquin2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,941
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Talk to Sam Rodriguez, he's back at it again painting bodies....
tecniquin2001 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 03:39 PM
  #20198  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (136)
 
Glowster21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,834
Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)
Default

Thanks Freddy
Glowster21 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 04:54 PM
  #20199  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by Subydude2010
Yes it looks great. Thinking of getting into mod truck. I actually might be able to pick up a good used FT T4 on the cheap...I have some electronics to put in it and run. Should be decent...Just want to make sure there will be racing for stadium truck
I run a FT T4 and it still feels great. Good luck
novak12 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 05:12 PM
  #20200  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 281
Default

Originally Posted by JakeC351
Steve I'll be using the servo today but I can sell it to you after raceing if u want it
ok . out of curiosity how do you rate it in terms of its performance and what did u have it in ?
glacius is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 05:27 PM
  #20201  
Suspended
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Track
Posts: 431
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by novak12
rtr is not a 17.5 motor.. try n get him a roller for cheap n get some electrics from mark, a 2.4 controller r dime a dozen, i have one you can take as well.
hey do u have a 2.4 radio forsale
sc10guy is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 06:07 PM
  #20202  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
JakeC351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 678
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by glacius
ok . out of curiosity how do you rate it in terms of its performance and what did u have it in ?
I really loved it I had it in my b4.1 and its just a little to fast it'll probably be mint for a truck though since it has bigger tires/wheels
JakeC351 is offline  
Old 01-22-2012, 06:30 PM
  #20203  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 281
Default

Originally Posted by JakeC351
I really loved it I had it in my b4.1 and its just a little to fast it'll probably be mint for a truck though since it has bigger tires/wheels
good ,looking forward to it.
glacius is offline  
Old 01-23-2012, 05:07 AM
  #20204  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
JakeC351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 678
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by glacius
good ,looking forward to it.
oK when do u want to buy it?
JakeC351 is offline  
Old 01-23-2012, 05:30 AM
  #20205  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
RCHR Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: WEST Coast for Life!
Posts: 1,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JakeC351
I really loved it I had it in my b4.1 and its just a little to fast it'll probably be mint for a truck though since it has bigger tires/wheels
That's what exponential is for
RCHR Racer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.