Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eper
you kinow what richardson i just erased a bunch of my usual derogatory remarks about you being caught out on the bandwagon and how losi has sold you a truck that has yet to prove itself, but instead good luck with it. i cant wait to check it out. hopefully you will have no excuses as to y the kyoSHOWS put a whoopin on you. plus by the time you receive the truck,ship the body to be painted get your ass to the track and remember all your stuff and then after all that get some track time and clean it between laps i will have used up 3 new kits and be a superstar in formula 1 racing. lol
LMAO
Old 12-21-2011, 05:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

My 22T is halfway built. I took off work to finish it by tonight
Old 12-21-2011, 05:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eper
you kinow what richardson i just erased a bunch of my usual derogatory remarks about you being caught out on the bandwagon and how losi has sold you a truck that has yet to prove itself, but instead good luck with it. i cant wait to check it out. hopefully you will have no excuses as to y the kyoSHOWS put a whoopin on you. plus by the time you receive the truck,ship the body to be painted get your ass to the track and remember all your stuff and then after all that get some track time and clean it between laps i will have used up 3 new kits and be a superstar in formula 1 racing. lol
Originally Posted by jaron_cc
LMAO
Why all the hatin?? Tis the season for giving! Hey Steve I'll help you out setting that truck up! Anything to help beat those whinny kyoSHOW snobs. Maybe you should come by tonight and take some notes in 4wd!!!! Bacardi and Cola........Run it!!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCHR Racer
My 22T is halfway built. I took off work to finish it by tonight
Yeah right
Old 12-21-2011, 07:05 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bman's 3XNT
Why all the hatin?? Tis the season for giving! Hey Steve I'll help you out setting that truck up! Anything to help beat those whinny kyoSHOW snobs. Maybe you should come by tonight and take some notes in 4wd!!!! Bacardi and Cola........Run it!!!!
The only thing I'm giving that guy is a trash bag to throw all his crap into it and some advice on leaving this hobby alone period.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Bigga man bring my parts tonight if you remember, thanks!
Old 12-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Tech Regular

thanks buddy !!! Tell larry if he chooses he can pick me up
,ill run bald tires and all plus I wanna speak to my new galactic advisor with yoda jedi wisdom on the breathing technique I should use when im driving p.i.m.p.in all over the comp!(hint lamar)
Old 12-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by glacius
thanks buddy !!! Tell larry if he chooses he can pick me up
,ill run bald tires and all plus I wanna speak to my new galactic advisor with yoda jedi wisdom on the breathing technique I should use when im driving p.i.m.p.in all over the comp!(hint lamar)
what is this I hear, Bumz looking to attend a RC event. Nah I can't be reading this. But I'm not sure if I wanna have Bumz and all of his luggage in my vehicle. Lol he runs one truck and brings enough junk to build three more.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Tech Adept

Everybody take care and enjoy your holiday. Merry Christmas! We will be racing on Wednesday Dec 28.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by race announcer
Everybody take care and enjoy your holiday. Merry Christmas! We will be racing on Wednesday Dec 28.
Merry christmas to the RCHR crew. Had a blast tonight as always!!
Have a safe holiday season & see you next week!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Tech Elite

You want a piece of me????? I'll see what I can do..............
Just wanna give you your props tonight, i really couldn't pull it together in the main. My buggy was very loose and i need to to figure out some more issues but till next time good run...and you just wait you seen the potential wait till I get that bad boy a hair more planted .

Last edited by jaron_cc; 12-21-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jaron_cc
Just wanna give you your props tonight, i really couldn't pull it together in the main. My buggy was very loose and i need to to figure out some more issues but till next time good run...and you just wait you seen the potential wait till I get that bad boy a hair more planted .
Thanks buddy! Yes, mine was the same way. I made no changes from Sat. and the car had an entry push and exit oversteer. That could only be one thing. Amazing how a few days and the track is totally different. Hope everyone has a great holiday, and hope to see you guys next Weds. Does the shop still have rental cars? I would like to bring my nephews up. Thanks....
Old 12-22-2011, 03:30 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks buddy! Yes, mine was the same way. I made no changes from Sat. and the car had an entry push and exit oversteer. That could only be one thing. Amazing how a few days and the track is totally different. Hope everyone has a great holiday, and hope to see you guys next Weds. Does the shop still have rental cars? I would like to bring my nephews up. Thanks....
yes the shop still has rental trucks
Old 12-22-2011, 03:32 AM
Tech Master

Yep ! Still have rentals . (SLashes)

Edit: oh whoops, the captain already answered lol
Old 12-22-2011, 03:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCHR Racer
Yep ! Still have rentals . (SLashes)

Edit: oh whoops, the captain already answered lol
HAHA, You should let him take over your shift at the shop, seems like he knows EVERYTHING about RCHR.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.