Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:22 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jaron_cc
Sounding like Tyler with the barn hole questions. This is exactly why you should pack it up and stay home. Talking about caskets for me and Tom when you don't have common sense to realize that tlr gives you everything you need other than skills to drive the damn thing.
ouchhh!!! haha
Old 12-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sounding like Tyler with the barn hole questions. This is exactly why you should pack it up and stay home. Talking about caskets for me and Tom when you don't have common sense to realize that tlr gives you everything you need other than skills to drive the damn thing.
yeah u tell um larry!

Last edited by sc10guy; 12-18-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JakeC351
anyone got a b44.1 for sale??
I had one for sale for the longest time, but I guess the $250 price tag wasn't cheap enough for a 3 race B44.1.....Oh well....

Not for sale anymore, I'm leaving tomorrow to PR so the only items up for sale are the items Brandon has on hand....
Old 12-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Tech Regular

Sounding like Tyler with the barn hole questions. This is exactly why you should pack it up and stay home. Talking about caskets for me and Tom when you don't have common sense to realize that tlr gives you everything you need other than skills to drive thehe damn thing.
hey buddy how are u? Apparently im well informed as a result of paying much attention to frank roots yube "youtube" video.u should have known my gloves were loaded and you came running face first. Its a classic rope.....a dope....tactic make yurself look and sound left field and here comes the"right " fool. Well just needed some attention in welcoming one of the most innovative stadium trucks issued.hey lar you see me ?picture me rollin! Hey tom ,how da wheels look ? 2.2s flow flows !(flourescents) pictcha me rollin! Novak da body sleek ? Pickcha me rollin! Hey wilson im hittin switches ! (Switchin from mid motor to rear motor ! )Pictcha me rollin !
Old 12-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glacius
hey buddy how are u? Apparently im well informed as a result of paying much attention to frank roots yube "youtube" video.u should have known my gloves were loaded and you came running face first. Its a classic rope.....a dope....tactic make yurself look and sound left field and here comes the"right " fool. Well just needed some attention in welcoming one of the most innovative stadium trucks issued.hey lar you see me ?picture me rollin! Hey tom ,how da wheels look ? 2.2s flow flows !(flourescents) pictcha me rollin! Novak da body sleek ? Pickcha me rollin! Hey wilson im hittin switches ! (Switchin from mid motor to rear motor ! )Pictcha me rollin !
i picture you typing all this with a joint in Both hands the size of bananas !
Old 12-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCHR Racer
Now that is classic.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glacius
STEVE YOUR SPEEDING SLOW DOWN BEFOR YOU TURN A FAST LAP

Old 12-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

glacius Aka Steven Richardson, Im here by officially ashamed to even be your neighbor. The day that Chris Proctor asked me why is my boy doing pushups and running around out back in the parken lot like a damn fool is too much for me.... All of these Black civial rights leaders have worked to hard for one Black man to set us back 300 years.... YEAH MY BOY IS OUT BACK DOING SUICIDES WHILE HIS BATTERY CHARGES AT 2AMPS CUZ HE'S NOT SMART ENOUGH TO USE THE 6AMPS THAT IT'S RATED FOR.....
Old 12-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

Hey dude ,u can tell imma little bored plus frusty waitin onh this truck. Gonna pull the electronics from the associ after workin out.im vexed to the point I wont put new tires on the associ for a nights racing.i cant believe I made it this far I almost bought an rt5 . Well we are ar least a week away.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

this is the funniest shit i've seen in some time u all are killin me. 2 bannanas thats 2 funny
joker give me an address and a descent size raceday at what ever barnhole event your attending and ill let the K car say the rest, you know what i'm gettin at? and no im not on the payroll but atleast some 4yr. old chinese baby didnt get smacked around because they didnt package my cheezy ass kit the right way.

new 4wd lid
Attached Thumbnails Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.-4wd.jpg   Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.-new-4wd-body.jpg  

Last edited by eper; 12-18-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

You don't need anything for the conversion .
Don't feed the troll.

Richardson, you should do us all a favor and donate that truck to somebody that'll actually put it on dirt. "Street tuning," and "Shelf queening" aren't the right venues for a vehicle of that caliber.

Let me direct you towards Tamiya, or Testors static models, as they'd be right up your alley. No tuning, no racing, no dirt, you don't even have to mount tires! You can paint it any color you'd like and polish it to your heart's content.

Check it out, they even have that Pink Beetle you've always wanted

Old 12-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default ^^^^^^^^^

OMG ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Old 12-19-2011, 02:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

DANG!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2011, 03:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta
Don't feed the troll.

Richardson, you should do us all a favor and donate that truck to somebody that'll actually put it on dirt. "Street tuning," and "Shelf queening" aren't the right venues for a vehicle of that caliber.

Let me direct you towards Tamiya, or Testors static models, as they'd be right up your alley. No tuning, no racing, no dirt, you don't even have to mount tires! You can paint it any color you'd like and polish it to your heart's content.

LMFAO
Old 12-19-2011, 03:37 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta
Don't feed the troll.

funny stuff

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.