Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Deciding between the Serpent or Kyosho >

Deciding between the Serpent or Kyosho

Deciding between the Serpent or Kyosho

Reply

Old 11-10-2001, 09:29 PM
  #91  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: concord Ca
Posts: 1,440
Default

Originally posted by opel92


Thanks


You could always move to the states and become a Yank might save you a few $$$
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:30 PM
  #92  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Originally posted by opel92


Thanks


You could always move to the states and become a Yank might save you a few $$$
this is an alternative while you dont need to worry about language problem too !
Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:30 PM
  #93  
Tech Regular
 
opel92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 257
Default

Excellent, now all i have to do is save up the necessary $1500 to fly over............. Have u been to Australia manticore? U seem to have a handle on our "slang"
opel92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:30 PM
  #94  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: concord Ca
Posts: 1,440
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


hong kong, china, asia, planet earth !!


Do we ship Internationaly
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:31 PM
  #95  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by opel92
Excellent, now all i have to do is save up the necessary $1500 to fly over............. Have u been to Australia manticore? U seem to have a handle on our "slang"
well, been there (sydney) once 5/6 years ago for business purpose. I enjoyed having breakfast at the sydney pier.
Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:32 PM
  #96  
Tech Regular
 
opel92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 257
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


this is an alternative while you dont need to worry about language problem too !
We are so damn far away from everything that it costs a fortune to do anything.......
opel92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:32 PM
  #97  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Originally posted by Manticore


hong kong, china, asia, planet earth !!


Do we ship Internationaly
hahahaha why not? but i am afraid i dont have that kind of free time to do that !!
Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:33 PM
  #98  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by opel92


We are so damn far away from everything that it costs a fortune to do anything.......
really feel sorry again !!
Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:34 PM
  #99  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: concord Ca
Posts: 1,440
Default

Originally posted by opel92
Excellent, now all i have to do is save up the necessary $1500 to fly over.............

If ya got another car you could sell it I dunno just trying to ease the pain of sticker shock
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:35 PM
  #100  
Tech Regular
 
opel92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 257
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


well, been there (sydney) once 5/6 years ago for business purpose. I enjoyed having breakfast at the sydney pier.
I gather u know where Brisbane is....... to give u an idea of flying costs between Brisbane & Sydney up to $400 - 500 dollars return...... ask AMG when he logs in because he's always on a plane to Sydney or melbourne
opel92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:37 PM
  #101  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: concord Ca
Posts: 1,440
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


hahahaha why not? but i am afraid i dont have that kind of free time to do that !!


Understandable.............I thought it couldnt hurt
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:38 PM
  #102  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by opel92


I gather u know where Brisbane is....... to give u an idea of flying costs between Brisbane & Sydney up to $400 - 500 dollars return...... ask AMG when he logs in because he's always on a plane to Sydney or melbourne
nah, sydney was my only destination that time !! really want to visit gold coast if chance comes.
Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:39 PM
  #103  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Originally posted by Manticore


hahahaha why not? but i am afraid i dont have that kind of free time to do that !!


Understandable.............I thought it couldnt hurt
well, i can do that i will do but another problem is the settlement problem. sometimes i did it for free to friends but i need to pay the bank for foreign clearing !!!

opel, say "sorry about that" to me please
Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:40 PM
  #104  
Tech Regular
 
opel92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 257
Default

You'll really love the Gold Coast......... very touristy
opel92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 09:41 PM
  #105  
Tech Regular
 
opel92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 257
Default

Tell me Manticore....... how many tracks within say 50 kilometres of your home...
opel92 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service