Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
v one r, v one rr and reflex nt >

v one r, v one rr and reflex nt

v one r, v one rr and reflex nt

Reply

Old 12-18-2002, 11:50 AM
  #31  
Tech Master
 
modellor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,447
Default

I can provide pictures of the prototype I had in my hands in August. The one that was being used for the final production model.

Serpent 705 Prototype 1

Serpent 705 Prototype 2

Serpent 705 Prototype 3

Serpent 705 Prototype 4

Serpent 705 Prototype 5

And too proof I just didn't come across these by accident, here is the link to the event itself. I am pictured 3rd in GTP 200mm Foam and the Serpent Pics are at the bottom of the page.

The main page for the NI Grand Prix.
modellor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 12:52 PM
  #32  
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Default

Originally posted by modellor
I can provide pictures of the prototype I had in my hands in August. The one that was being used for the final production model.

Serpent 705 Prototype 1

Serpent 705 Prototype 2

Serpent 705 Prototype 3

Serpent 705 Prototype 4

Serpent 705 Prototype 5

And too proof I just didn't come across these by accident, here is the link to the event itself. I am pictured 3rd in GTP 200mm Foam and the Serpent Pics are at the bottom of the page.

The main page for the NI Grand Prix.
Thanks modeller for sharing these pictures.
eddiethefish is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 12:54 PM
  #33  
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Default

Originally posted by maxboost
damn guys slow ur role......... if i post a pic of my 705 with me holding it, would u guys post a pic of u bowing down or kneeling on ur knees? it aint my fault i live in cali were we get things FIRST then, u poor farm guys from country waiting for the UPS guy everyday.
Will we ever see any of your Serpent 705 pictures? Just curious, though.
eddiethefish is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:09 PM
  #34  
Suspended
Thread Starter
 
maxboost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: long beach, ca
Posts: 142
Default

dude thats exactly what i have. but i thought the prototype and the production is just the same. mah bad
maxboost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:12 PM
  #35  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
sparksy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisvagas
Posts: 1,983
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

you are an idiot
sparksy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 08:38 AM
  #36  
Tech Adept
 
VONEREFLEXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Notre Dame Baby!
Posts: 180
Default

Originally posted by sparksy
you are an idiot
VONEREFLEXR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 08:47 AM
  #37  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by sparksy
you are an idiot
I second !!
Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 11:57 AM
  #38  
Suspended
Thread Starter
 
maxboost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: long beach, ca
Posts: 142
Default

ok.... can we say, jealous?
maxboost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 05:37 PM
  #39  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bowie Md.
Posts: 832
Default

so wheres the picture of your 705?
jason102276 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 05:51 PM
  #40  
Tech Master
 
modellor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,447
Default

Okay guys, I think I have figured it out. Maxboost must be Ralph Burch. Yeah right.

And even Ralph would have problems getting a product that isnt on the market. Lucky for him he got one of the Prototype models being a Serpents Works driver and that.

Maxboost. I think you should stay in Noddy land. Thats the only place you have a Serpent 705.
modellor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 05:55 PM
  #41  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by modellor
Okay guys, I think I have figured it out. Maxboost must be Ralph Burch. Yeah right.

And even Ralph would have problems getting a product that isnt on the market. Lucky for him he got one of the Prototype models being a Serpents Works driver and that.

Maxboost. I think you should stay in Noddy land. Thats the only place you have a Serpent 705.
dont worry, that idiot will send us pics of "HIS" 705 sooner or later. It is just a matter of time. But we enjoy bashing him at this moment.

Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 06:04 PM
  #42  
Tech Master
 
modellor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,447
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
dont worry, that idiot will send us pics of "HIS" 705 sooner or later. It is just a matter of time. But we enjoy bashing him at this moment.


Yeah. When they are available to buy over the counter and eveeryone has one.
modellor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 06:10 PM
  #43  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by modellor
Yeah. When they are available to buy over the counter and eveeryone has one.
but still, even he can provide a picture, that doesnt mean the car belongs to him
Manticore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 06:57 PM
  #44  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 25
Default

modeller and manti,

you guys are both right.

i think we can all agree that this guy maxboost is just a lier pure and simple.
freestyle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 11:54 PM
  #45  
Suspended
Thread Starter
 
maxboost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: long beach, ca
Posts: 142
Default

sup guys how yall doing today? hehe..... i juz got my trinity t4 turbocharger and reedy boost controller set at 2 psi. and tap of that i equiped my 705 with 5 shot of nitrous oxide! wwooohooo! now my 705 reaches 200 mph i cant even see it! my wallet screams 4,000 dollars! i got them dough coz im a pimp! i have the fastest rc in the planet! jealous?
maxboost is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service