R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-09-2006, 07:36 PM   #16

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Artificial-I

Pactra can paint this happens to me...but I just switched to airbrush and faskolor acrylic. Maybe that will work better.
Artificial-I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 10:28 PM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificial-I
Pactra can paint this happens to me...but I just switched to airbrush and faskolor acrylic. Maybe that will work better.
I am about 99% sure that Faskolor is not an acrylic paint. Water based stuff. I use it all the time.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:36 PM   #18
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to SSmoked

well i just finished the camaro body tonight, waiting for my LED's to get here, im hoping they will be here tomorrow, id take pics but my camera is in the back of a friends truck
SSmoked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:38 AM   #19
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to SSmoked

well my camera got broke in the back of my friends truck so i had to use the camera phone to take these pics so im sorry they suck, but heres the car

unfortunatley this didnt turn out half as well as i wanted. im not to happy with it. i just got in a hurry and made way to many mistakes! lol

anyway this whole car was rattle canned. no air brush, no grapics (except the camaro logo on the side and the chevy sticker on the back) the stripes i cut from masking tape and layed inside the car and masked and painted. which is why they look like crap lmao. and i was dumb and for got to put the black hood stripe in the Cowl hood!! :-X thats what happens when you rush things lol

so to start it off, the theme...

its a 2002 35th anniversary LE camaro SS. this has been my dream car since they stopped the production of camaro back in 02. and actually i think i might have #127 comming my way sometime soon, which is cool because my b day is 1-27. anyway heres a few more pics

thought it would be cool to put a chevy logo around the ez start in the back window lol

anyway as u can see i put some head lights and fog lights in too. so thats the new body, lights, and rims and tires.

and its hard to tell but the windows are tinted pretty dark. used the smoke paint, they look really good. when i can take it outside ill make sure i capture some good shots of that

sorry no outside shots, its been raining 24/7 we are flooding like crazy
SSmoked is offline   Reply With Quote