Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hieght / Vs / Air =

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Hieght / Vs / Air =

hey i just hit somthing and my car got lowerd and hit the floor. I checked the springs etc suspension, they were just fine so i put the springs down to the third slot in my shock tower. the back of my car was like 1 4th of an inch and it rose to 3 4ths of an inch on the front. So is this fine? Because i dont want to see the cars wheel lift up when im turning right/ or left. Tha-nks

-modifiedracer
Old 12-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

what kind of car is it? if it's pivot balls equipped, check if they are bent. there's a lot of factors you can check. just make sure that everything is still straight (pivot balls, screws holding the shocks, etc.) good luck!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default l

Alright i changed the pivot circle thing to the 4th hole in my shock tower, and i put the spring on it and my cars bout half an inch high now the front ( the backs about 2-3 mm high ) i hear its good for turns and skids! and i can go 50-60 easily and i usualy just bash. So ya. I havnt drove the car yet its night time so im gonna test in the morning. ( leave any comments about the idea please thanks )
Old 12-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Is the shock oil leaking out?
Old 12-03-2005, 05:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default no

No i can feel the shock oil some what when i push it down. its all good now ne ways its up half inch back 2-3 cm
and it pops fully back up when its this hieght i have a feeling that somthing was wrong with my suspension but im a basher any way dont go to the tracks so its all fine