Wiki Posts
Search

2006 WinterNats

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thats enough guys!

Stick to the topic or I will have this thread closed!

BK
Old 03-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Tech Master

Why dont you see why Robbie Collins is posting nasty comments as Haterpatrol.... Ask him his intentions? He is the problem in this thread!!!!
Old 03-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

He is posting on this thread and many other as haterpatrol.. A mask for a fool..
Old 03-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Rangulo,
I am not taking sides, I am just telling you guys to drop it.

And please refrain from using profanity in any case. This is a family forum. If you must quote from a PM please edit the profanity out.

BK
Old 03-11-2006, 05:39 AM
Tech Adept

What A Great WinterNat's !!! I can hardly wait untill next year!!!
Old 03-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rangulo
JoeMugen your a internet troll... He has an opinion and a back bone.. You dont... I disagree with his behavior and am posting it here and your taking pot shots at someone who has always be nice to you.. I guess this is why you have no friends in Florida and no one wants you around.. There again we see a mugen follower who loves to talk smack cause contraversy sells and people eat it up... I'll see you soon JOEMUGEN...HAHA
Hey Mr. Troll...oops I meant Joe ill be your friend.. Hey Raf my wife has a nice selection of lipstick ill bring them to the next race.....heheh
Old 03-11-2006, 07:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ROBBIE C
Like I said before I could careless about hurting feelings.
Dan d I will keep what you've said in mind until we meet.
Rafael like I said before keep your lips greased when kissing a**.
I'm not mad at anyone just disappointed in the lack of real conversation, I pointed out something thought we could talk about it but I guess not.
What are you gonna try to do when we meet? lol I'll be at the Great Lakes challenge I'll gladly settle it on the track i have nothing to lose. I would love to settle it at the sedan nats but being 19 years old you can't afford to fly to cali by yourself.

Also what do you want Mr. salven to say that mugen won the race it was amazing not! Serpent had the most cars in the main shows quality of team drivers. They had problems everyone has them one time or another he was explaining what happened.

Finally serpent got rid of some unfriendly drivers maybe mugen should do the same and also people in the company if they want to have a respectable image
Old 03-11-2006, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Robert- what colors does she have.. Maybe I can send a sample kiss to Robbie Collins/Haterpatrol..
Old 03-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Default OH BOY

YOU GUYS DONT QUIT HU we may not even get to race if this continues at the great lakes or sedan nats can we drop it its an rc forum i need juice boxes
Old 03-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Dan D you should just ignore all these comments,its not worth you stressing out about someone who is just trying to cause friction,honestly i dont think someone like Robbie Collins should worry you(how much does he wiegh 100 pounds soaking wet)lol lol lol..........

Rafael you should not worry about it either,why would worry about a little puppet from Mugen USA,honestly i think Mugen USA should watch what they say because their job is to sell cars not worry about who is a ass kisser or not(not very smart)
Old 03-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Hey any of you guys feel Serpent should go back to their Novamega Engine line? I mean, I asked about one, but was told if I leaned it out it will break the conrod? I still see the Novamega engines are great engines. A friend of mine used the 5 or 7 port Novamega and came first place in a B main. Really like the Novarossi Look. I may end up buying for if my track decides to get the 8th spec class going.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Tech Adept

WOW ! I can't believe what I'm reading anymore!

MUGEN USA Spent some serious $$$ to sponcer the winternats and give away alot of great Products. They sent a team of guys who were great to be around and awesome to watch them race. Even better they had there # 1 guy TQ and win the 1/8 final. As a marketing tool, things couldn't get much better!!!

They go through all that trouble to bring positive exposure to there company, only to have Robbie C. from there Company flush it right down the crapper on a public forum!!! Nice job Robbie!!!!

Congratulation once again to Mike Swauger for a great race!!!!!
( You are a true Asset to MUGEN USA and rc racing!!!)
Old 03-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Why dont you see why Robbie Collins is posting nasty comments as Haterpatrol.... Ask him his intentions? He is the problem in this thread!!!!
Confused, and this is true because???????????????????
Old 03-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Default ha ha

ruff ryder
Old 03-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Robert- what colors does she have.. Maybe I can send a sample kiss to Robbie Collins/Haterpatrol..
Take your pick....... lip Gloss also available
hulemenao

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.