Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 08:20 PM
Tech Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by freestyles
That is the hottest car i have ever seen blee, i love it.

I'm sorry if i've confused anyone as much as i have myself about this front speedshot but every other G4 i have has the old nylon single piece braket. The part numbers i just bought are K14124-6 and K14124-8. I can see K14124-6, the nylon piece but what part is K14124-8?

Old 09-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Oh ok great they are the parts i was hoping they would be. How much is that alloy speed shot system in the background? That's the part i would really like but my track is about medium level grip so i suppose the nylon would be better especially if it's mounted to a G4+ chassis(4mm).

Just a quick question, my friend knows they made 999 of the G4+ chassis but he seems to think there is like 5 or so chassis per number. Is that true or is it 999 and that's it?

Also just out of interest how much would you sell your car (if you had to) in the picture for?
Old 09-27-2008, 05:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey Paul are you thinking about coming back to TM? also you going to the nationals in Brissy?a guy at our track is running his mugen/nova his name is Michael and is quick, I just couldnt get the time to go but next time for sure!
cheers
Brendan ( my son ) & I are going to the nats and flying the TM flag...will keep you guys posted as to how we go.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:19 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Question on parts commonality

Hello everyone. Currently i still own the G4S, but hardly has the time for it. Does the G4S share any common parts with the current models? I also own the TM X5 starter box. As a newcomer to GP racing, i have some questions. Due to the nature of this hobby, wear & tear is common. What are the parts that require frequent changing (other than tyres)? Is the current model's spare parts suitable? Please help me as i would like to store up the essential items.Thanks for your time.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kiowa
Hello everyone. Currently i still own the G4S, but hardly has the time for it. Does the G4S share any common parts with the current models? I also own the TM X5 starter box. As a newcomer to GP racing, i have some questions. Due to the nature of this hobby, wear & tear is common. What are the parts that require frequent changing (other than tyres)? Is the current model's spare parts suitable? Please help me as i would like to store up the essential items.Thanks for your time.
G4S is stll current! don't worry...
From what i know; the G4S has about 80% (maybe 90%) parts common to the RS.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sp Racer
Brendan ( my son ) & I are going to the nats and flying the TM flag...will keep you guys posted as to how we go.
hey all the best with it its a great race facility lucky you got your son as its a place that you can only run if you have a pit man I found out the hard way
look forward to seeing how you rs goes, mine ran well back a few months ago I think I ran 38s all round a bit slippery at first but as the day heated up so did the traction.
cheers
Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 AM
Tech Master

Is it just me or is everyone else having trouble logging on to the Team Magic website? I'm after the manual or exploded veiw of the G4rs.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aussies1129
Hey Paul are you thinking about coming back to TM? also you going to the nationals in Brissy?a guy at our track is running his mugen/nova his name is Michael and is quick, I just couldnt get the time to go but next time for sure!
cheers
not as Yet Mike. i still have all my cars and parts though. see what happens with the move with serpent. Nats i cant make this year, still spewin about it, but next year i have booked the time off already. looks like Sydney here we come.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
not as Yet Mike. i still have all my cars and parts though. see what happens with the move with serpent. Nats i cant make this year, still spewin about it, but next year i have booked the time off already. looks like Sydney here we come.
You just didn't want to come see me thats all... where is the Love!!!

Hope your week is better then your weekend
Old 09-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Undies
You just didn't want to come see me thats all... where is the Love!!!

Hope your week is better then your weekend
my week will be interesting. ill be trying to watch some of the night racing here from the nats. as far as love ? well ....... thats a bit weird none from me
you know the deal why i couldnt make the nats. im still spewin about it.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
my week will be interesting. ill be trying to watch some of the night racing here from the nats. as far as love ? well ....... thats a bit weird none from me
you know the deal why i couldnt make the nats. im still spewin about it.
No love.... I am heart broken

I might head out to Brendale to check out the Nats action on the weekend, depends if i go to the BMX track or not
Old 09-29-2008, 10:06 AM
ALG
Tech Regular

Default F10 BAG

I just goy my F10 bag,
it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! if you are serious on the hobby, this is the bag to have;
TM F10.

Team Magic has a great line of products.

Have fun
ALG
Old 09-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by freestyles
Is it just me or is everyone else having trouble logging on to the Team Magic website? I'm after the manual or exploded veiw of the G4rs.
RC Manufactory has the full G4RS manuel and the exp view within...

http://www.rcstudy.com/TM/G4RS-manual.pdf
Old 09-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Solara
RC Manufactory has the full G4RS manuel and the exp view within...

http://www.rcstudy.com/TM/G4RS-manual.pdf

Thanks mate it's exactly what i was after I don't know why but i couldn't seem to log onto the TM website at work last night either or even the K-factory one
Old 10-01-2008, 06:12 AM
Tech Regular

hello everyone. i am new to this forum, and like rctech. anyway i have a question about my rs. i never seem to be able to find a good and consistend set up with 10000 diff oil at the back... i am using a solid diff at the front and use 40 shore Enneti tires at the front and back. the only good set up i find is when using 2000 diff oil at the back, but the car is not that fast, and i need a set up that will be able to compete with the best in my country.... thank you, if you need any more information then tell me.
also from where can i reduce the cars weight??

Last edited by Nitro-Racer*; 10-01-2008 at 06:13 AM. Reason: forgot some thing out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.