Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

http://www.efra.se/

Hope this helps
XTREMERCHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 11:17 AM   #1052
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLCG4s
does anyone knows about the protest presedure .
how is made
and within how many days must take a dessicion about a driver if is he descualified or not?

actualy the problem is like this , i race on sunday 30/4/2006 and they make a protest about my engine that is not an efra legal , the president of the club take the engine with him and they open it in 2/5/2006 and untill now i dont have any desicion if im discualified or not and the still have my engine . and i dont know what the efra rule says about this fact
how many days they need to deside what will happend to me and my race
what efra says about that ?

PLS CAN ANY ONE ANSWER ME EXACT WHAT IS EFRA WRITES ABOUT THE DESSICIONS HOW MANY TIME THE NEED TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER
This is the only section I can find about EFRA Protests, I don't think it is what you are looking for though.
http://www.efra.se/pdf/handb06_gen_race_procedure.pdf
NiMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 03:44 PM   #1053
Tech Regular

Well not totally familiar with the rules for Ifmar, however reading protest it seems the protest must come within 10 minutes of the results of heat or main. Then after the protest has been granted, the race directors have 30 minutes to make a decision.

And someone took home your engine???? Didn't see that in the rules!
4F1Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 05:06 PM   #1054
Regional Moderator

Yea, the decision has to be made in that race day and seen by jury/race director. Sounds weird if the people come home with your engine and he do something that you dont know to make it illegal and then disqualified you?
daniz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:54 PM   #1055
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

They obviously thought the engine was so fast that they should have it for themselves!
www.nbhc.com.au - www.teamxray.com
Z00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 08:04 PM   #1056
Tech Adept

Quote:
actualy the problem is like this , i race on sunday 30/4/2006 and they make a protest about my engine that is not an efra legal , the president of the club take the engine with him and they open it in 2/5/2006 and untill now i dont have any desicion if im discualified or not and the still have my engine . and i dont know what the efra rule says about this fact
So I guess this means you won the race... with a G4s. Tell us about it, and the engine you ran. What did you beat and by how much?
BimmerDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:44 PM   #1057
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

(for Efra)there are only a few rules. crank bore, the turbo cut must not enter the bore. Carb bore and stinger diameter. As long as it measures .12 ci and meerts the following it is legal. that is all the rules efra has. you can modify anything else you like.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:11 AM   #1058
Tech Initiate

Guys in what ever you are saying you all are right ,

Actually they where running serpents 710 with .12 zx engines
and i was running my G4s with the handtuned lamberto collari evo 3 ( AAC )

i make the fastest lap 14.672 / 153 laps and there fastest driver makes 15.008 / 138 laps

and yes about the rule of efra for the protests is true they have to make a dessicion within 30 min after the race or with the dessicion of the race director to 60 mins
MLCG4s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:55 AM   #1059
Tech Master

Quote:
Guys in what ever you are saying you all are right ,

Actually they where running serpents 710 with .12 zx engines
and i was running my G4s with the handtuned lamberto collari evo 3 ( AAC )

i make the fastest lap 14.672 / 153 laps and there fastest driver makes 15.008 / 138 laps

and yes about the rule of efra for the protests is true they have to make a dessicion within 30 min after the race or with the dessicion of the race director to 60 mins
If that is the LC12 (not the collari innotech but the newer ones that look like they based on the sirrio evo3) then it will probably breach the efra rules as the turbo cut enters the crank induction hole in a big way. Well mine does anyway. So unless there is an efra version and a ROAR/IFMAR version then it could be a problem.

Hope it works out ok for you though.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #1060
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo
Ever since I had the major shunt (dead car on main straight) I had been getting these occasional glitches which was getting worse as time went on, but I had noticed when trying to cycle the battery pack that the voltage was fluctuating from 8.4v to 4.5v, and whenever I touched the pack it would trip out on the charger.
Turns out that the connection tabs to the top battery (the one with the holder around it) had come disconnected and was only held in place by the shrink wrap packing.
Having now resoldered the tabs the glitches have now vanished.

Maybe those in the earlier post who have had glitching problems should check the tabs on their battery packs.
Exactly same happened to me you have saved me typing this up.
Not I recommend to re solder all 5 cell tabs and you can shorten the lead while you are at it.
Cheers
Alex.K
kickass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:41 AM   #1061
Tech Rookie

Anyone from here going to the Worlds?
I just had my entry confirmed for 1/8th off road and 1/10 on road. Would like to meet others who are going.
NZHobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:00 AM   #1062
Tech Master

Going to the worlds would be excellent! Unfortunately, it's on the other side of the country - Oh, and I think you have to qualify - Which I didn't!

I gave my G4s it's competition debut yesterday, and even with a bunky engine (Muppet knows how poor it is ) I managed to qualify 3rd and post a faster single lap and also a faster 5min qualifying time than I ever have before. I like setting personal bests and this was certainly one of them. I was 7 seconds quicker than my best over 5 mins and I was 3 tenths faster than my best single lap.

I have to say, getting the shocks right on this car is a piece of cake (after you read through these forums for Daz's super setup) and my car was easily in the top 2 fastest cars through our infield. Unfortunately, getting hit from behind halfway down the straight shows how little engine power I had compared to the others.

The G4s is just so stable and responsive through the corners I could have had 2 engines it had that much grip! I'm looking forward to powering it up a little and see what can be done.

Cheers,

Mike.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:53 AM   #1063
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default 200mm Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZHobbies
I just had my entry confirmed for 1/8th off road and 1/10 on road. Would like to meet others who are going.
Ill be racing my g4s there. I won the nationals at this track back in 98, looking forward to the worlds. Josh Cyrul ran his g4 at this track a couple of years ago and it was hooting around the track.
Cheers Alex.K
kickass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:43 AM   #1064
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZHobbies
At least 6 people from Indonesia is going, including Teddy Syah (90% of chance he choose G4 for the race, and I'm his pitman) Anyone can share basic setup and maybe some specific ones like track humidity, good ratio starting, and tire wear? Thanks
daniz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:47 AM   #1065
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I was hoping to see some TM items show up in RCX, but too bad, all I saw is a guy in CEN booth using a TM starter box bag.