R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2008, 09:20 PM   #10021
Tech Regular
 
blee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Covina, California, USA
Posts: 253
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyles View Post
That is the hottest car i have ever seen blee, i love it.

I'm sorry if i've confused anyone as much as i have myself about this front speedshot but every other G4 i have has the old nylon single piece braket. The part numbers i just bought are K14124-6 and K14124-8. I can see K14124-6, the nylon piece but what part is K14124-8?

blee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:49 AM   #10022
Tech Master
 
freestyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,118
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Oh ok great they are the parts i was hoping they would be. How much is that alloy speed shot system in the background? That's the part i would really like but my track is about medium level grip so i suppose the nylon would be better especially if it's mounted to a G4+ chassis(4mm).

Just a quick question, my friend knows they made 999 of the G4+ chassis but he seems to think there is like 5 or so chassis per number. Is that true or is it 999 and that's it?

Also just out of interest how much would you sell your car (if you had to) in the picture for?
__________________
This public service announcement was brought to you by the letter "B" and the number "9". Thanks for watching.
freestyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:31 AM   #10023
Tech Master
 
Sp Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,624
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Hey Paul are you thinking about coming back to TM? also you going to the nationals in Brissy?a guy at our track is running his mugen/nova his name is Michael and is quick, I just couldnt get the time to go but next time for sure!
cheers
Brendan ( my son ) & I are going to the nats and flying the TM flag...will keep you guys posted as to how we go.
__________________
10 yrs on RC tech ! wow....
Sp Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:19 AM   #10024
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38
Default Question on parts commonality

Hello everyone. Currently i still own the G4S, but hardly has the time for it. Does the G4S share any common parts with the current models? I also own the TM X5 starter box. As a newcomer to GP racing, i have some questions. Due to the nature of this hobby, wear & tear is common. What are the parts that require frequent changing (other than tyres)? Is the current model's spare parts suitable? Please help me as i would like to store up the essential items.Thanks for your time.
Kiowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:03 AM   #10025
Tech Addict
 
NitroWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 622
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiowa View Post
Hello everyone. Currently i still own the G4S, but hardly has the time for it. Does the G4S share any common parts with the current models? I also own the TM X5 starter box. As a newcomer to GP racing, i have some questions. Due to the nature of this hobby, wear & tear is common. What are the parts that require frequent changing (other than tyres)? Is the current model's spare parts suitable? Please help me as i would like to store up the essential items.Thanks for your time.
G4S is stll current! don't worry...
From what i know; the G4S has about 80% (maybe 90%) parts common to the RS.
__________________
* Earth's fate depends on what we do TODAY... *
+ Earth got all the time in the world; but we DON'T... +
NitroWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:39 AM   #10026
Tech Elite
 
aussies1129's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: LAND DOWN UNDER
Posts: 3,485
Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp Racer View Post
Brendan ( my son ) & I are going to the nats and flying the TM flag...will keep you guys posted as to how we go.
hey all the best with it its a great race facility lucky you got your son as its a place that you can only run if you have a pit man I found out the hard way
look forward to seeing how you rs goes, mine ran well back a few months ago I think I ran 38s all round a bit slippery at first but as the day heated up so did the traction.
cheers
__________________
Proudly supported by......
Premier Model Supplies Pty Ltd
H.E.I AUSTRALIA
XRAY*****PRO-LINE*****HUDY*****
-----FUTABA-----NOVAROSSI-----
aussies1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:48 AM   #10027
Tech Master
 
freestyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,118
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Is it just me or is everyone else having trouble logging on to the Team Magic website? I'm after the manual or exploded veiw of the G4rs.
__________________
This public service announcement was brought to you by the letter "B" and the number "9". Thanks for watching.
freestyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #10028
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussies1129 View Post
Hey Paul are you thinking about coming back to TM? also you going to the nationals in Brissy?a guy at our track is running his mugen/nova his name is Michael and is quick, I just couldnt get the time to go but next time for sure!
cheers
not as Yet Mike. i still have all my cars and parts though. see what happens with the move with serpent. Nats i cant make this year, still spewin about it, but next year i have booked the time off already. looks like Sydney here we come.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:02 AM   #10029
Tech Apprentice
 
Undies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 98
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
not as Yet Mike. i still have all my cars and parts though. see what happens with the move with serpent. Nats i cant make this year, still spewin about it, but next year i have booked the time off already. looks like Sydney here we come.
You just didn't want to come see me thats all... where is the Love!!!

Hope your week is better then your weekend
Undies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:24 AM   #10030
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undies View Post
You just didn't want to come see me thats all... where is the Love!!!

Hope your week is better then your weekend
my week will be interesting. ill be trying to watch some of the night racing here from the nats. as far as love ? well ....... thats a bit weird none from me
you know the deal why i couldnt make the nats. im still spewin about it.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:29 AM   #10031
Tech Apprentice
 
Undies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 98
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
my week will be interesting. ill be trying to watch some of the night racing here from the nats. as far as love ? well ....... thats a bit weird none from me
you know the deal why i couldnt make the nats. im still spewin about it.
No love.... I am heart broken

I might head out to Brendale to check out the Nats action on the weekend, depends if i go to the BMX track or not
Undies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:06 AM   #10032
ALG
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: LIMA PERU
Posts: 371
Default F10 BAG

I just goy my F10 bag,
it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! if you are serious on the hobby, this is the bag to have;
TM F10.

Team Magic has a great line of products.

Have fun
ALG
ALG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:46 PM   #10033
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,106
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyles View Post
Is it just me or is everyone else having trouble logging on to the Team Magic website? I'm after the manual or exploded veiw of the G4rs.
RC Manufactory has the full G4RS manuel and the exp view within...

http://www.rcstudy.com/TM/G4RS-manual.pdf
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #10034
Tech Master
 
freestyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,118
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
RC Manufactory has the full G4RS manuel and the exp view within...

http://www.rcstudy.com/TM/G4RS-manual.pdf


Thanks mate it's exactly what i was after I don't know why but i couldn't seem to log onto the TM website at work last night either or even the K-factory one
__________________
This public service announcement was brought to you by the letter "B" and the number "9". Thanks for watching.
freestyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:12 AM   #10035
Tech Regular
 
Nitro-Racer*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 398
Default

hello everyone. i am new to this forum, and like rctech. anyway i have a question about my rs. i never seem to be able to find a good and consistend set up with 10000 diff oil at the back... i am using a solid diff at the front and use 40 shore Enneti tires at the front and back. the only good set up i find is when using 2000 diff oil at the back, but the car is not that fast, and i need a set up that will be able to compete with the best in my country.... thank you, if you need any more information then tell me.
also from where can i reduce the cars weight??

Last edited by Nitro-Racer*; 10-01-2008 at 07:13 AM. Reason: forgot some thing out
Nitro-Racer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Team Magic G4 - LRP Z12R Team Spec 2 - Add RX/TX LogiK Australia For Sale/Trade 1 08-03-2007 02:00 AM
Team Magic G4s MaDaGAS CAR Australia For Sale/Trade 29 05-07-2007 03:30 AM
Brian Berry Joins Team Phenix/Team Magic Motorman Nitro On-Road 27 03-07-2006 05:51 AM
team magic g4 + elephant R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 04-26-2004 07:34 AM
Team Magic G4 "Black Magic" tennessee Nitro On-Road 32 04-20-2003 11:40 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:20 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net