Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello all,

I was going to purchase a used G4S from a friend and started to read your thread. I am now worried that if I buy the car, I will not be able to get any parts. Who is going to be selling the parts here in the USA? Is it going to be Trinity? It seems that whenever Trinity takes something over the first thing they do is raise all the prices. Second, when sales fall, they drop the product. Please, someone tell me that it is not going to be Trinity. If this is indeed the case, I will pull out of the deal and get something else. Thanks for your input.

Regards,
Sean F.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rc_king1
Hello all,

I was going to purchase a used G4S from a friend and started to read your thread. I am now worried that if I buy the car, I will not be able to get any parts. Who is going to be selling the parts here in the USA? Is it going to be Trinity? It seems that whenever Trinity takes something over the first thing they do is raise all the prices. Second, when sales fall, they drop the product. Please, someone tell me that it is not going to be Trinity. If this is indeed the case, I will pull out of the deal and get something else. Thanks for your input.

Regards,
Sean F.
Dude, no it won't be Trinity. They have already been there and done that this year. www.racedayhobbies.com will still be the dealer at this point for the US. However the future, meaning 2008 season is still not 100% certain with all this drama. I personal think you will be fine. There are too many of us here in the US with TM cars for this to not be rectified. Dude, it's an awesome car and I think you should go for it. But at the same time I understand your concern for support 100%. Good luck, and maybe check back on this thread for the next few days to see if an outcome gets figured out right away.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Good luck to all the Aussie drivers..especially Patto at the nats!!! go kick ass!!
Old 10-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nitrobeast
I know e-sky, they also make helicopters.

When you say drilled, do you mean cut? How easy is carbon to cut?

Shoe goo is my friend too.

Thanks for the help...
yes.. i cut carbon about 5mm front-rear both side by dramel

it is very easy to cut.. if you use dramel..
Old 10-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Serpentd, thank you for answering my post. I have checked raceday's website and they seem to carry a whole lot things for the car. I have not read the whole thread yet, but is there anyone who sells the speedshot in nylon? I really don't want the al. version if there is something else. Thanks again.

Regards,
Sean F.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Serpentd, thank you for answering my post. I have checked raceday's website and they seem to carry a whole lot things for the car. I have not read the whole thread yet, but is there anyone who sells the speedshot in nylon? I really don't want the al. version if there is something else. Thanks again.

Regards,
Sean F.
sean , first you buy the speedshot system, then for i think $6 or $7 you buy the nylon brace or 2 , one as a spare.
Originally Posted by Perez
Good luck to all the Aussie drivers..especially Patto at the nats!!! go kick ass!!
thanks Steve, will be trying my best
Originally Posted by vc05hdt
Just to change the subject to something more interesting, how is the Team Magic crew going in the Aussie RC Titles?
Mark, leaving tonight, practice tommorow and thursday morning, then it all starts
Old 10-23-2007, 03:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Regards,
Sean F.
Hi rc_king1, the only thing you'll have problem finding is the aluminium fuel tank mount in front.. otherwise, everything you'll need to convert is available individually. I've been there.. just take Pattojnr's advice.. btw, you can check rc mushroom for the nylon piece.. that's where i got mine.. cheers!
Old 10-23-2007, 04:22 AM

guys, distributor in my country also had some problems with TM but let's hear some words from TM. I love my G4S, feel comfortable when I drive it, and had great support (spares, set-up, knowledge) from Turkey Distributor ( TeamGo)

I'm sure raceday will support US drivers. Even if I had no chance to buy parts from Sam but he always answered my endless e-mails

Asil
Old 10-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Tech Adept

Raceday Hobbies has the speed shot front end in stock with the alum top bracket. We have the pastic top brackets sold separately. Hope this helps those in question.

Patto, Raceday Hobbies sponsored driver, will be at the Nationals. He isn't to excited, he has just been packing for the last two weeks!! He has one shirt and pants not packed that he wears them to work everyday. God I hope he washes them!!! lol

Just kidding! He knows I love him! Well in a manly love kinda way ...

Patto is the best! Good luck to him and he is ready to do well and he will!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by G4S'er
Raceday Hobbies has the speed shot front end in stock with the alum top bracket. We have the pastic top brackets sold separately. Hope this helps those in question.

Patto, Raceday Hobbies sponsored driver, will be at the Nationals. He isn't to excited, he has just been packing for the last two weeks!! He has one shirt and pants not packed that he wears them to work everyday. God I hope he washes them!!! lol

Just kidding! He knows I love him! Well in a manly love kinda way ...

Patto is the best! Good luck to him and he is ready to do well and he will!
Hell Yeah Sam!!! Patto is the sheeeite!! Were all rooting for you buddy!! I love you to bro, like Sam does that is. Good luck to all of our G4 dudes going out there. Please be safe, have FUN and LEAN THAT MOTOR OUT!!! Good luck crew!!
Old 10-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

i will join Korea National Race in this weekend.

Good Luck To ME!!!
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-sany0001.jpg  
Old 10-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

G4S'er, is this what you are saying to order: K14124- Speedshot Front Bulkhead System and K14124-6 G4 Speedshot Nylon Bracket? Thanks

Regards,
Sean F
Old 10-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Good luck Gansei and the boys in OZ !!

I am also running the final nat of the year this coming weekend and hope to do well enough to place in the B-mains.
Will have my ED car and a stock G4S as a back up.

Let the G4orce be with us this weekend !!!
Old 10-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by gansei
i will join Korea National Race in this weekend.

Good Luck To ME!!!
YES GANSEI....GOOD LUCK MY HEAVY METAL FRIEND!!!!! By NO means would we ever forget about our BEST G4S/+ racer!! You go get them bud and show them what YOU got!! We are all hopeing for some good results my friend! Good luck bro, be safe and have FUN! Oh yeah and KICK SOME BUTT!
Old 10-24-2007, 08:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by razzor
Good luck Gansei and the boys in OZ !!

I am also running the final nat of the year this coming weekend and hope to do well enough to place in the B-mains.
Will have my ED car and a stock G4S as a back up.

Let the G4orce be with us this weekend !!!
You too razzor, go and tear that track up bro!!! You definately have what it takes to make the B main my friend!! Remember, when in doubt...LEAN IT OUT!! Good luck dude, we're all here rooting for you man. So show them what it's all about! You and your G4S all the way baby!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.