R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2007, 08:39 AM   #7591
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI View Post
Hello'

I would like to let guys know i will be here to help reflect my findings with the G4 once i have my car built an ready to get some time with it.
Hi Dennis, welcome to the team, i see TM America is going great guns, and 3 team drivers in the up and coming great lakes challenge. hope you enjoy the transition.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:23 AM   #7592
Tech Regular
 
cheesewhip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: VA
Posts: 452
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI View Post
congrats i just added a new member also 2 weeks ago another young racer is working his bottle/throttle finger as we speak.
You know my son will be driving a G4S as soon as he can hold a controller!!
cheesewhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:15 AM   #7593
Tech Elite
 
DENNIS STORTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Horsham
Posts: 2,400
Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)
Send a message via AIM to DENNIS STORTI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
Hi Dennis, welcome to the team, i see TM America is going great guns, and 3 team drivers in the up and coming great lakes challenge. hope you enjoy the transition.
yes im excited to be a part of the team
DENNIS STORTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:19 PM   #7594
Tech Master
 
rcrevolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Somewhere Delicious
Posts: 1,281
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rcrevolution
Default

whats up guys.

Im sorry if this has been asked but I have been out of this forum for the past few weeks.

well my question is, as anyone made a package that converts the a-arms and rear assemblies to g4+ specs?

Like I see the g4+ has a new sway bar and new linkages for the hubs, plus new a-arms all around.

I wanted to convert my rear to g4+ specs and all my a-arms to g4+, is this possible? and if so how?
rcrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #7595
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrevolution View Post
whats up guys.

Im sorry if this has been asked but I have been out of this forum for the past few weeks.

well my question is, as anyone made a package that converts the a-arms and rear assemblies to g4+ specs?

Like I see the g4+ has a new sway bar and new linkages for the hubs, plus new a-arms all around.

I wanted to convert my rear to g4+ specs and all my a-arms to g4+, is this possible? and if so how?
all the parts are available seperatley. if you get all your A arms, you will need the clip and spacer set, rear bulkheads, rear back bracket and the swaybar, brake bracket. i think the hingepins are slighly smaller in length as well.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T

Last edited by Pattojnr; 07-11-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:35 AM   #7596
Tech Master
 
Z00M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,173
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

How cool, I just got the TM newsletter and the first 4 articles on the left hand side are written by me!!

If you haven't seen the newsletter you should go to http://teammagic.com.tw/e-paper/07122007.html
__________________
My blog: http://mikesrc.wordpress.com
XRAY XB4
## NOSRAM ## XRAY ## KO ##
www.nbhc.com.au - www.teamxray.com
Z00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:47 AM   #7597
Tech Elite
 
Kodak Hodak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Australia, Australia
Posts: 2,159
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Skype™ to Kodak Hodak
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00M View Post
How cool, I just got the TM newsletter and the first 4 articles on the left hand side are written by me!!

If you haven't seen the newsletter you should go to http://teammagic.com.tw/e-paper/07122007.html
nice article Zoom, this would have been such a tease for you, now i am sure TM would have considered you to purchase the kit - if not man i couldnt handle giving it back

Overal, i think its an awesome kit, i had a guy come to me at a local track and said that the G4+ is the hot pick of the Month, seems to me that Team Magic are advertising rather well and movin the product towards the right direction!

Big Thumbs up from me, and we welcome many more G4 crew to hop on aboard and kick some arse!

Enjoy All
__________________
★ DORMANT RC RACER ★
Kodak Hodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:20 AM   #7598
Tech Regular
 
arr see car's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: West Ozzie living in Merrigum...Shepparton...Victoria
Posts: 426
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00M View Post
How cool, I just got the TM newsletter and the first 4 articles on the left hand side are written by me!!

If you haven't seen the newsletter you should go to http://teammagic.com.tw/e-paper/07122007.html
Credit where credit is due. Good job on the article

Cheers

P.S. see you sunday
__________________
...Current Toys...
.....(: WIFE :)......
.MST MS-01D Pro.
....Axial Wraith....
.......... 😃 ..........
arr see car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:26 AM   #7599
Tech Adept
 
vc05hdt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Morley,Perth W.A.
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak View Post
nice article Zoom, this would have been such a tease for you, now i am sure TM would have considered you to purchase the kit - if not man i couldnt handle giving it back

Overal, i think its an awesome kit, i had a guy come to me at a local track and said that the G4+ is the hot pick of the Month, seems to me that Team Magic are advertising rather well and movin the product towards the right direction!

Big Thumbs up from me, and we welcome many more G4 crew to hop on aboard and kick some arse!

Enjoy All
Nice work Mike!
I took my G4S to the local track and had a few teething problems, like (my fault) I assumed the 1st gear pinion was tight and it spun off. Now it is an oblong shape!! I am sure I was only running around in second gear for some time. My OS Speed had at least 8 tanks by premature end of run in and I used MAPP gas torch (don't laugh I was told the motors were very tight)to get some heat into the engine as tight piston / sleeve fit and melted second spur and air filter. My G4+ arrived yesterday morning and had thought to use some spares but reconsidered and set up my sports class car instead. I must say that not pushing car to the limit the basic G4S susp settings including V One RRR front springs on back shocks with 37 shore Fr and 40 Rear, the handling was fantastic. I will put in front diff in in future as that suits my driving style. With my Hobao GPX4 RTR, I had 2mm split ( mimicked G4S split) with 37 Shore front and 40 Rear and now on a cold track this car is dynamite. My G4+ number is 007, lucky me!!

Patto and Mike, I hope you bring your spares for Sunday!!
vc05hdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:50 AM   #7600
Tech Master
 
Z00M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,173
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arr see car View Post
Credit where credit is due. Good job on the article

Cheers

P.S. see you sunday
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

See everyone on Sunday - At least the forecast is for a fine day at last!
__________________
My blog: http://mikesrc.wordpress.com
XRAY XB4
## NOSRAM ## XRAY ## KO ##
www.nbhc.com.au - www.teamxray.com
Z00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:23 AM   #7601
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

congrats Mike in the article, very well done with some killa slang, lol Frankie knows the Bling factor quite well,
i do hope to recieve my kit and spare chassis early next week. as 69 was sold already, i was lucky to get 690. the last 2 state titles saw me win the raffles with tickets 69, lol kind of a lucky number for me. my cricket number in my hey day in the first day nighter out side the WACA comp. anyways back to it. Sure Mark i have a heap of std spares for the car, not a problem.

also on a weight note, i have managed to get the car to 1765 grams with a front diff installed. i have spent the last few hours tonight getting my 1500mah Li-Po pack in the car, this with the sanwa servos and a smaller lighter Faast reciever, the weight with out body came down to 1660 grams. ill take some pics of the battery soon.

Finally looks like good weather on Sunday, i cant wait. still yet to test out the new radio gear and get a grip on it.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:42 AM   #7602
Tech Elite
 
razzor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 2,810
Default

Patto please post those pics for the lipo batt soon !!!
I have a 1800 that im considering fitting in my car.
Thinking of putting it in the reciever area and moving reciver over to where std battery is.

Zoom 2 thumbs up bud .Read the article this morning.
Very nce.
__________________
Casterracing ZX1.5R
casterracing EX-1 Pro, SP Silver Arrow
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 17.5, SP GT Pro 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #7603
Tech Fanatic
 
gansei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bander, Seoul
Posts: 889
Default

Daz.. you got PM...


why PM pop-up window did not alert after Rc-Tech renewal?
__________________
MY SPONSORS:

★ Show Hobby(Novarossi)
Km Racing HK1 Meen Version
Another Nick: Bander
gansei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:50 AM   #7604
Tech Fanatic
 
gansei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bander, Seoul
Posts: 889
Default Sanwa 2.4G

i am using Spektrum Pro.

But i ordered Sanwa 2.4G...

i maybe will get the product in next week.


i had no trouble with Spektrum now.. But i orderd Sanwa 2.4G for more Fast response...

But .. can i feel the response difference?
__________________
MY SPONSORS:

★ Show Hobby(Novarossi)
Km Racing HK1 Meen Version
Another Nick: Bander
gansei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:35 PM   #7605
Tech Elite
 
Kodak Hodak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Australia, Australia
Posts: 2,159
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Skype™ to Kodak Hodak
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
congrats Mike in the article, very well done with some killa slang, lol Frankie knows the Bling factor quite well,
i do hope to recieve my kit and spare chassis early next week. as 69 was sold already, i was lucky to get 690. the last 2 state titles saw me win the raffles with tickets 69, lol kind of a lucky number for me. my cricket number in my hey day in the first day nighter out side the WACA comp. anyways back to it. Sure Mark i have a heap of std spares for the car, not a problem.

also on a weight note, i have managed to get the car to 1765 grams with a front diff installed. i have spent the last few hours tonight getting my 1500mah Li-Po pack in the car, this with the sanwa servos and a smaller lighter Faast reciever, the weight with out body came down to 1660 grams. ill take some pics of the battery soon.

Finally looks like good weather on Sunday, i cant wait. still yet to test out the new radio gear and get a grip on it.
yeah BLING Factor i know BEST LOL, as for the LIPO battery pack pics ya slack old bugger - we wanna seee seee, i wonder if this will help my intermidiate glitches with the DX3.0 radio i use
__________________
★ DORMANT RC RACER ★
Kodak Hodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Team Magic G4 - LRP Z12R Team Spec 2 - Add RX/TX LogiK Australia For Sale/Trade 1 08-03-2007 02:00 AM
Team Magic G4s MaDaGAS CAR Australia For Sale/Trade 29 05-07-2007 03:30 AM
Brian Berry Joins Team Phenix/Team Magic Motorman Nitro On-Road 27 03-07-2006 05:51 AM
team magic g4 + elephant R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 04-26-2004 07:34 AM
Team Magic G4 "Black Magic" tennessee Nitro On-Road 32 04-20-2003 11:40 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:58 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net